Thirty-Six

This is a really short chapter and it's a filler just to continues this on and as up the months to boost this to Louis being 6 months pregnant :3

This is so fucking quickly done and short and cheesy at so bare with

Enjoy

"No!Don't leave!"Louis whimpers and grips onto Zayns arm hard enough for his nails to leave indents in his skin.Zayn hisses and tries to pry Louis small hands off of him as he sits back down onto the eyes of the bed,his eyes going over to the sleeping figure that was Louis.Well,his eyes were close and his breathing was heavy which really did Indicate that he was in a deep sleep.

It was 9am,and after drinking bucket loads of water the night before (since he had a training session with Paul last night while Louis was sleeping) he desperately needed to pee.Although obviously the need to pee was going to have to be held in since Louis is having a nightmare and it's obviously about Zayn leaving him which isn't good.Zayn lies back down onto the bed,the morning sun shining in through the drawn curtains of the large bay window in the bedroom.The light is shining onto Louis' face and despite Louis' eyes clenched closed,he looks so perfect.

This is what Zayn has missed,the waking up just that little bit earlier to watch Louis sleep,with the morning son shining onto his face and making him look ever so perfect and beautiful.He looks so relax whenever he's a sleep,he has no worries whenever he's asleep and doesn't realise the dangerous of the outside world.

"Okay,shh I'm not leaving."Zayn whispers,his jaw clenched through the pain as he strokes behind Louis' kitten ears to get him to relax and to release the death grip that he has on his arm because Zayn honestly thinks that Louis is drawing blood outta' his arm.Louis soon relaxes and Zayn can get Louis' hands off of his arm with ease,signing heavily whenever he examines his arm in the bad lighting of his bedroom,noticing the 8 finger nail indents in his skin.

"Zaynie,no leave please."Louis begs and Zayn nods his head,moving so that he is lying back down on the king sized bed and turning Louis over gently so that the hybrid is on his side with his back so that the raven haired man can pulled him to his chest.Louis' tail rests on his own thigh,patting as he sleeps underneath the covers as Zayn presses a kiss just between his velvet Hazel kitten ears making them twitch and tickle the older mans nose.

"Are you awake?"Zayn asks,rubbing his hands over Louis' large and prodding 6 month bump,feeling Louis nod his head and sniffle.He hates to be left alone now,he hates to be away from Zayn especially which means that Louis has been tagging along to every social advent under the sun that Zayn has had to attend.He's afraid that his Zaynie will disappear again and that he will be back to living in a strangers home for 3 days at a time,where the lady obviously knows Louis yet he doesn't know her.

The hybrid is extra clingy now,and since Zayn is unable to carry him due to the pregnancy and how big Louis has gotten (he has tried numerous ways of trying to say that without it sounding rude and has failed: That ending with Louis crying on the kitchen floor and a worried Jean consoling him and making him hot chocolate).

Also the weather that Britain holds has been so utterly confusing for the summer,one minute There is a thunder storm with Louis hiding under the bed,the next the sun is spilling the trees with Louis stark naked.

"I honestly think that there is more than just two babies in there,"Zayn tried to joke,pressing his index and middle finger of birth hands into the hard surface of Louis' tummy,smiling in triumph whenever he gets some kicks (he isn't sure how many since he is sure that one is taking after the hyperactive trait from Louis and the chill trait fro himself).Louis looks more than just two babies,and maybe Zayn should take him to Quentins main office to double check.

"Feel fat,"Louis pouts,whining whenever Zayn starts to kiss down the side of his neck and to his exposed collar bone,his Hazel tail brushing over the side of Zayns thigh in a way of approval.

"Oh stop it,"He presses a kiss just where Louis' sweet spot is,nipping playfully."You are everything but fat,you have babies in there-Our babies.There's a sack of water around them to keep them safe which is why you have a bigger tummy."Zayn explains in the moist child friendly way that he can think of,kissing over the nee purple mark he just made on Louis' tan skin.

Louis huffs either way,being moved onto his back with his blue eyes wide open and staring into Zayns golden brown orbs.Leaning down from his position of being prompt up on his elbow,The Bradford man captures the hybrids lips with his own in a gentle and passionate kiss which was much needed.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me,but bear this in mind,it was meant to be."Zayn starts to sing,Holding Louis' hand up in the air and pressing his own to it so that they are Palm to Palm.Zayn already knows how cheesy this is and he loves it."And I'm joining all the dots
With the freckles on your cheeks,and it all makes sense to me..."He brings the same hand down to trace the freckles over Louis' nose that have came out due to the sun,making the kitten hybrid giggle and scrunch his nose up.

"I won't let these little things,slip out of my mouth.But if I do,it's you.Oh it's you they add up to,because I'm in love with you.And all these little things."Zayn smiles smugly,louis' cheeks coated with blush as he grins up at Zayn."I really do love you y'know,no matter if you are pregnant or not,if you have loud or quiet or even if you're crying.I'll love you until I die and the Years after I do."He confesses.

"You do?"Louis whispers in which Zayn nods his head.

"Louis,will you marry me?"

~~Fin~~

HAHAAHAHAHAAH HIIIIIIII

IM JOKING THIS ISNT FINISHED LIKE FUCK YOU WOULD ALL KILL ME WITHOUT KNOWING THE GENDERS AND SHIT

I am such a bitch but you have to love me ;)

Of course there's no reason to give the answer because obviously the answer is YESSSS

Comments people

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace✌🏼️

~Marie