Forty-Three

I don't like how this chapter came out either, I had an idea but it was crap then I got an idea and I can't write it correctly and ugh [Thanks to LushLawsOneDirection for the idea]

This is a bad chapter I don't like it it's really messy

#Nonedited

Photo-Prestons eye colour

Prompts?Give me some if you have one?

Enjoy :)

"My cute little blobs are born,"Louis giggles as he sits on his and Zayns king sized bed, his legs crossed as he has all three of his babies laid out in front of him dressed in their cute little baby grows for bedtime, the exact ones that Zayn was cooing at just two ago.Preston was wearing the first one, Payton the second and of course little Jensen had the third baby grow on and even at that it was sorta big on him.

It was hard for Louis to believe that they were two weeks old, he had stayed in hospital under the watch of Quentin for three days before he and his three little babies were allowed home. Louis was glad as he was missing his bed very badly and just wanted to go home and sleep cuddled up to Zayn all night. What he didn't know was that you actually had to get up during the night to feet the baby, and he three so that was even more of a struggle of getting up and feeding. Both parents were just glad that the babies were sound sleepers and got to sleep easily.

Louis was already an expert at nappy changes and feedings, burpings and ot course dressing his little precious babies.

Their skin tones have came too, Preston and Payton both with the same skin tone as Zayns and Jensen more like Louis. Payton was already becoming the imagine of her father with her skin tone and jet black mop of hair which she has got, while Preston was the perfect mixture of both parents and Jensen was becoming a Louis which was obvious as he had his face. Payton had Zayns eyes, while Jensen had Louis' baby blues and Finally Prestons eyes were blue but was brown around the Iris which Louis was in love with.

Louis still coos Everytime that he sees Preston and Paytons little ears or Tails, Paytons being jet black and Prestons black with the tips of his ears and the tip of his Hazel a lovely shade of Hazel.

Jensen was his little, tiny human and he loved it because he was different. Louis has always felt different in the world as if he didn't belong because of his tail and ears, but he knew that Niall was just like him and now there were two new additions to the world. Jensen was the odd one out of his little trio with being a human.

"Hey hey hey no cry no cry,"Louis is frowning, his own ears lowering into his hair as he picks up Baby Payton, holding her gently in his arms so that she's resting on his chest with her head on his shoulder, his hands cupping her so that she doesn't slip."That's all you wanted, yeah? A wee cuddle from Mummy."Louis giggles and breaths in the fresh baby scent of baby powder.

Just like body parts, Preston and Payton are unable to use their tails yet so they just hang their basically.

Even with just basing a new father, Zayn couldn't get a break and was called out for an emergency meeting about how the tour would need to be canceled or Zayn would either have to leave the band for a while until the triplets are at least one or two. It was a tough decision really, and either option would mean disappointing the fans.

So Louis was waiting for Liam and Niall to come over and help him with the babies, he couldn't look after them himself as everyone knew that Louis would be incapable of doing that. Harry would be coming over too but he had to go visit back home to see his mum and his sister.