Twelve

HELLLLLO

My day has been so eventful,I hate all of the boys that go to my school (well like minus 5 that are all my friends)They are worse than girls when it comes to bullying,let me tell you that.

This is a crappy chapter,sorry

Photo-Zayn ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*nonedited

Enjoy :)

"Lou,"Zayn whispered as he gently shook the kitten hybrids shoulder.He was a heavy sleeper so even with his actions it was going to be hard to wake the hybrid.Zayn sighed when all he got in reply was a small groan before Louis turned around and curled into himself again,not paying attention to the fact that someone is touching him,just that someone was waking him up from his dreamless slumber (which was rare).He was never woken up,he was always let to wake up naturally and now this annoying,sexy,morning voice was banging off the walls of his head was trying to wake him up?

Hell no

With a couple more shoves and 'wake up love',Louis still hadn't made any effort on getting up,and Zayn was getting quite annoyed because he didn't need this this early in the morning,and if Louis didn't wake up soon he was going to be late and he hated to be late to rehearsals.With a huff,Zayn turned the light weight that was Louis over so that he was lying on his back,his soft Hazel hair tousled,his Face so relaxed and his matching colour fluffy tail swaying a little as he lightly slept.He was out like a light once again.Zayn sighed,he didn't want to do this but if Louis wasn't going to wake up,then he had to,so with a trip quick into the ensuite with a glass of water,he held his breath as he threw it to the small figure that was Louis.

In an instant Louis was siting up right on the bed,his entire frame shaking,cold and wet as he looked around the room,his eyes in slits and his ears pressed firmly down onto his skull.Zayn tried not to laugh,he really did,but Louis just looked so cute trying to act like a big Lion when all he was was a cute little kitten that was just scared of water.Hearing the Laughs louis looked at Zayn,his gaze hard but also fright was detected as he whimpered.His owner was laughing at him,just like his past owners,he was a walking embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Louis,but you needed to get up,"Zayn chuckled,quickly clearing his throat after seeing the look on Louis' face,his eyes no longer slits but filled with sadness which made Zayn frown slightly.

"But why!"Louis pouted dragging out his sentence,sounding much like a whining toddler.He wanted to go back to sleep,cuddle up to the warmth of Zayns blankets,maybe drink some warm milk with his owner would allow it,but now he was getting woken up by cold water thrown onto him?No,that's not on.Zayn sighed,returning from the ensuite once more with a towel,already stripping the hybrid of his wet clothing and throwing them in the hamper leaving him in just his underwear as Zayn dried off his hair,tail and ears,being extra careful.

"Because,"Zayn started,rubbing behind Louis' left cat ear earning a low purr,"I need to go to an emergency recording session today; and you're coming with me,"Zayn smiled as he tossed the now damp towel in the hamper aswell.At the mention of going out somewhere with Zayn Louis sprung up into his knees,gripping onto Zayns arms as he bounced giddily on the bed,a cute grin on his face as he looked up at Zayn.

"Really?"He gasped,his kitten ears now perked up,his blue eyes wide in curiosity and his Hazel cat tail swishing in the air behind him.The kitten hybrid hadn't been allowed out yet,he was always cooped up the house with only Jean,Kat or the occasional 'Hello' from Francis to keep him company when Zayn was out,you got bored after a while,especially when you had the mental age of 5 and all you wanted to do was be entertained.He wasn't allowed out much either when he was with his last owners,they said he wouldn't survive out in the open.but he survived fine when he was with his mum.His mum use to take him everywhere,although she didn't have money to spare she always made sure that Louis wasn't cooped up in the house.

"Yes really,"Zayn smiled as he went to card his finger through Louis' now dry hair only to see him flinch away from the touch so he retracted his hand,"but you have to be on your best behaviour,I won't tolerate any sort of foul play while we are out,and you are to stay by myself at all times;Either holding my hand or holding onto the back of my trousers,"Zayn told his hybrid before going into the wardrobe and returning with a pair of underwear,Light blue chinos (specially made for Hybrids,with a hole in the back of his tale,also the fact that normal clothing was too big for him), a light blue jumper and white below the ankle converse.Louis never had shoes,well he did have one pair but they were no longer in his position,but now look,he had a lot of shoes,and he was grateful in that be she now he was able to use them.

Finally

~~~\0/~~/\~~

"No,no,no,no.no!For fuck sake!"Zayn shouted beeping the horn as he tried to move the crowds of teenage girls out of the way of his car before he ran them over and had teenage girl guts on the front window of his favourite car.He might love his fans but when they are in the way of his car and stopping him from getting to his destination,then they get a tad annoying,it's like they are willing to be smooshed to death by their idols car.

Louis whimpered in the passenger seat beside him,his knees up to his chest as he looked at Zayns angry expression,the car finally moving again after some big scary looking guys had moved the bunch of girls out of the way of the car they were in.There were so many girls,and each and everyone of them were screaming,holding phones or had signs,not that Louis was able to read what they said.He remembered something about Zayn saying about girls screaming for his attention,but he didn't think there was that many,and now he was growing jealous because Zayn was his,what gave other girls the right to scream for him?

Once the car was parked,Zayn unbuckled them both,trying in his seat a little to check that Louis was okay,"You alright love?"The older smiled as he carded his fingers through the hybrids soft hair that was sticking out from under the beanie he was forced to wear so that the fans cousin. See his kitten ears,not that it mattered anyway,his tail was on show.Skittishly,Louis nodded as he looked out the window,seeing the men that had moved the girls were guarding the car,he would've waved but he knew that they couldn't see him with the tinted windows."Okay,now wait in the car until I come round and get you out okay?"Giving Zayn a curtly nod,the older lad got out,giving his screaming fans small smiles and waves as he walked around the car and opened Louis' door.

The second the door was opened Louis was meet with the loud,ear-piercing screams that made Louis whimper,he took Zayns outstretched hand and got out of the car,immediately cowering behind Louis as soon as he was out,his smaller hand still clutching Zayns slightly bigger one.There was sort of pause when he got out the car,where all of the screams,shouts and flashing of phones just stopped,everyone focussing on Louis,and really Louis preferred the scream over the silence anyday.It didn't last long because soon they were starting again,this time added boos and harsh words which made Louis' tail to wrap around his stomach as he followed Zayn into the building.

"Freak!"

"Why is he holding my Zayns hand?!"

"He doesn't deserve him!"

The words kept coming,all the way until Zayn tugged him into the building,quickly pulling him to his chest as soon as he was a couple of tears fall down Louis' cheek."Hey,shh,don't listen to them,they're just jealous,yeah?"Zayn whispered as he ran his hands up and down Louis' back,giving his forehead small kisses to calm his distressed Hybrid down.He didn't served all of those harsh words that they were shouting,they didn't even give him a chance to speak and yet some where already shouting things just because he had a tail and was holding Zayns hand.He was just grateful that the paparazzi weren't allowed on the premises.

That'll be a whole different commotion

Hi!!!!!!!

Sorry it took me long to update,and at that this update is really suckish,I wrote it all in a day really,I seem to do that hah

So how was it?

Yeah I know it isn't much but I have most things planned for this story :)

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌️

~Marie

Can I get 5 comments please?