Twenty-Eight

Thank you for 4K votes, it means so much to me

And this is late,I'm sorry but I've been focused on everything else and trying to finish them all

This is really short and crap,but I ran out of ideas and I've been busy so maybe this can hold down the fort while I finish fanfics and start new ones (:

Btw,when this is done,want me to take another Zouis fanfic?

Photo-*slowly dies* HES PRETTIER THAN ME

Enjoy :)

"No,this can not be happening.Not today,not anyday!"Zayn shouted marching up and down the top floor of the house,angry feet banging off of the wooden flooring below since he wouldn't stand still for more than a second without continuing his marching.He was angry,or well he was covering his actual emotion of Worry and fright with Anger because honestly,he wasn't sure how to react or how his parents were going to react.He was surprised with himself that when he answered a phone call in the early hours of the morning from his mum,telling Zayn that she and Zayns dad was on their way from their second-Honeymoon to see their sons pregnant hybrid.Zayn was hoping that it was a joke,that his mum was playing a prank on him and that she was going to laugh down the phone and say that she'd rather jump into a river than meet Louis and her unborn grandbabies.

Zayn couldn't get a break

First Mark trying to take Louis back and now his parents are paying a visit

Great,just great

"Seriously?Zayn I just mopped the floors!"Zayn could hear Kat complain from the bottom of the stairs,a hand on the railing and a hand on her hip as she watched Zayn pace back and forth.With Zayn being out on tour she had a couple of months doing nothing which was pretty boring in all honestly and she hated it.Now that it was the bands break for a month she had Louis to be running after since the boy dropped food and left clothes everywhere he went.The day before the couple came back she did a clean of the whole house from top to bottom including the kitchen which was Jeans station and that he had to keep clean and tidy.The minute that she welcomed the couple back into the house she was attacked with a hug by Louis who refused to let go of her and continued to tell her stories about life on tour.Most of the stories were about Louis watching Zayn and spending a lot of the time with Paul but he spoke with so much enthusiasm that she didn't stop the hybrid talking,even when he did repeat his stories.

"Well mop it again,and polish the wood and vacuum the carpets.I need everything in this house sparkling and so clear and shiny that I can see my face in it."Zayn ordered in a rather rough voice that he never used towards his workers.The voice even took Kat aback but she still huffs and swore under her breath as she went to collect the needed cleaning supplies."And change the sheets in the spare bedroom,my parents are coming to visit,"He shouted down the stairs after Kat who muttered under her breath a 'Oh goodie' before disappearing from Zayns view.Even if Kat was friends with Trisha and Yaser for years before Zayn was even born,they still annoyed Kat at times with how disrespectful they could be towards hybrids.

"Zaynie,"Louis meowed,shuffling out of the bedroom with the beds duvet wrapped around his shoulders,a small fist rubbing at his eyes to get rid of the sleep.It was 8 o'clock in the morning and normally Louis wouldn't be up at this time,he should still be sleeping until it was at least 11,curled up as much as he could with his baby bump,under the covers and hoping for Zayh to snuggle with him.Zayn had promised Louis that he was cuddle with the kitten hybrid until Louis wanted to get up,and now that Louos had woken up at 8 in the morning in an empty bed was making the hormonal Kitten very mad.Louis wasn't a brat,he was always good for his master and only asked for one simple request because Zayn has been so busy lately with the tour,and now Zayn wasn't even giving Louis this one simple thing.

"What is it Louis?"Zayn snapped still rather pissed off that his parents were coming,he wasn't sure how they were going to act toes data Louis or to the fact that there was a possibility that their first grandbabies could also be hybrids.He also wasn't sure how Louis would react,after all the teenager wasn't All that good around new people since it took 2 weeks for him to warm up around Zayn,and longer for the rest of the boys (nearly 2 months with Niall).Blinking slowly,Innocent Blue eyes started across the hall at Zayn."It's early Louis,go back to bed."He Told Louis in a more softer tone than before,pointing at the door of the bedroom with his pointer finger.Blinking again Louis shook his head and sneezed,rubbing his nose on the duvet.

"But cuddles-"

"I said go to bed Louis.Now!"He raised his voice making Louis whimper and scatter back into the bedroom with a slam of the door,not caring if he'd get in trouble if he slammed a door,he knew he must've already been in trouble if Zayn was shouting at him.He doesn't know what he could've done to be in trouble since he had just woken up but it seemed like he was in trouble so he wrapped himself up in the duvet and cuddled up to it since it was the only cuddles he was going to get.Zayn sighed angrily to himself as he ran his hands through his bed hair and then down his face stressfully.He didn't mean to raise his voice at Louis,the kitten hybrid wasn't following orders when Zayn told him to back to bed.He knew that the boy just wanted cuddles but Zayn was too stressed out to go back to bed and give him the cuddles he wanted.

Groaning,Zayn decided against going to go comfort Louis,deciding that he himself needed to calm down before approaching Louis,knowing from past experiences that going anywhere near Louis when still mad would just scare him.Louis was already a little scared by how Zayn raised his voice,he was never shouted at since he never did anything bad as he was a delight all of the time,always polite and pleasant."Kat,tell Jean to cook the best food that he can,I need to impress my parents,"Zayn told a passing Katherine who was looking for anything that needed to be cleaned since the whole house hadn't been used for months,so obviously the house was sparkling.

"Are you saying that my cooking isn't to the best of my ability?"Jean argued taking his usual stroll around the house since being in the Kitchen all day was fairly boring.He did spend a lot of the time in the garage with Francis when it was his shift,or following him around the garden like a lost puppy in need for a Attention.He got on well with Kat,the two were just both hot-headed and clashed too often to none,so at times it was best if they kept out of each other's ways."Do you hear this,Mister Boy-Band says my cooking isn't good.Hmm,It's not as if he could do any better than myself,"His thick French accent was full of teasing and playfulness as Jean talked to Kat about Zayn as if he wasn't there.It was all playful banter,it was nothing to take serious since Jean took nothing serious.

"I don't have time for this,nor am I in the mood for anyone's comments.I gave you orders so follow them,"Zayn growled leaning over the banister edge and then throwing his arms up in the air in an action to tell them call to scamper back to work.Being as chilled as they both were,The huffed back to work making Zayn groan to himself.He knew he was acting like a jerk,but that's what happened when his parents visited.They made him into someone who he wasn't because he wanted to impress them and show them both that he had succeeded at something in his life when back hand he was 16 everyone thought he'd be out on the streets."Can no one follow orders in this damn house?"He muttered to himself as he swung the bedroom door open and stormed in,not noticing how the small lump in the middle of the bed stiffened up and then sniffled,a small ear twitching from Under the duvet.

Today wasn't going to be a good day

Yeah this is short and crap and very late

It's a filler chapter BC I want to bring Zayns parents into the action since they are barely mentioned in fanfics and it'll just go with the flow about Hybrid discrimination in this fanfiction

My sweetheart just wanted cuddles and that's what happens :(

Will continue in the next chapter

I actually forget the time frame for this fanfic

I'm a terrible author

Opinions please

Votecommentfollow

Peace ✌🏼️

~Marie

[Sn:If you like LILO,check out my new LILO fanfic with Twins!Liam and twink Louis called 'Maybe a Little Gay']