Forty-Eight

The triplets are two and a half months old

Louis has been with Zayn for a year

Niall is 2 months pregnant

"Tellin' 'ou Zaynie, They Know."Louis looks worriedly behind him to the three car seats that are clicked into place behind him from the passenger seat. The car is made so that the back seats can move, there's 5 back seats in total and two of them are moved so that the backs of them is pressed to where the sliding doors are and the third up close to the middle console. It was easier like that meaning that Louis could reach and see the babies at all times and cater after them if need be.

Louis has his ears pressed into his hair, his tail forcefully tucked into the jogging bottoms that he is wearing. He wears a large red jumper with a matching beanie and scarf to keep him all toasty and warm, a pair of Ugg boots on his feet. Yeah, it isn't all that fashionable but sue him, he just had three kids and he doesn't care what he wears as long as he's comfy and warm.

Zayn gives Louis a side glance, his eyes focused on the road as he drives. It's a new car, a bigger car made for the triplets especially. They were driving to the hospital so that the triplets could get their injections, being two months and a half old right now. Zayn peeks at the three through the mirror, sighing when he notices that Preston starts to fuss a little. Preston was a funny child, Payton was the quiet one and Jensen was fine as long as he was close to his mama or uncle

"Louis, they are just babies. They don't understand what's going on."Zayn sighs, watching out of the corner of his eye as Louis leans over the back seat and nudges the tip of the green dummy back into the eldest babies mouth. Both of Preston and Paytons ears are perked up in alert, they know, they can sense it because Louis as the exact same whenever Quentin came over to give him a check up, or with past owners when he was drugged so they could use him for their own pleasure.

"Yes they do."Louis argues, frowning at his babies. They know that this is going to hurt them, they're gonna cry and scream and Louis is going to cry also which isn't all that Good for Zayn because its going to look like he was abusing the poor hybrids and human. Louis smiles a little whenever Payton and Jensen both give him a toothless grin behind their dummy's. They have started smiling and they haven't stopped and it was melting Louis' heart every single fudging time.

"You're being a typical paranoid new mother,"Zayn rolls his eyes as he parks the car in the multi-storey carpark in a spot that was close to the entrance to one of the floors of the hospital. It was early morning and there was so paparazzo or fans around the place which Zayn was grateful of. It was the triplets first time outside of the home (well apart from down at the Trios house) and Zayn would prefer it to be peaceful and mot filled with screams and flashing lights.

"I get Preston,"Louis announces and is already getting out of the car so he can unclip the car seat that Preston was in. Zayn opens his mouth to protest but snaps it close when he realises that Louis is already out of the car and gathering the eldest. Zayn follows suit with Payton and Jensen, struggling with the locking of the car with a baby car seat in each hand while Louis walks with only one.

"Vaccination shots For Preston,Payton and Jensen Malik."Zayn tells the red haired receptionist who smiles up at Zayn and tips into the keyboard. Zayn has set Jensens car seat onto the counter of the front desk, a lazy and tired smile thrown the youngest sons way who just sucks on his pacifier. Louis plays with his little baby ugg boots that Jensen has on while they wait, swinging Preston in a slow calming action to stop his fussing.

When told that Doctor Adams would see them, The family of five walk down the hall to his office in which they know where it is. As said before, Zayn only trusted Quentin to monitor the babies and Louis' health, post birth and after so Quentin was all set up and ready with the vaccination shots ready for the triplets.