Fifty-Eight

At the top it says part 64 and honestly that's a fucking lot

Louis falls asleep sometime in between the third and fifth song that the band sings, he's laying on his back on the plush seating, head lulled to the side in sleep and shoes kicked off. His tail lays over his hips in an automatic protective manner that he has done for years and little puffs of air that escapes his lips make his chest rise and fall in quick actions.

Zayn walks in, talking away like Louis is awake about the shows and how Harry had poured water down Liam's back in the middle of one of his solos and how a lot of the signs that they all read out were to congratulate Niall on the pregnancy. It's only when he releases that he doesn't get an instant reply or a leap for a hug and kiss that he sees that Louis and the triplets are asleep.

Zayn smiles softly as he makes sure that the triplets are all okay, having to change some nappies but luckily not waking any of them up fully which lets them sleep on. No one on the Malik Household was having any luck when it came to sleeping so this well deserved nap that mother and babies were having was a god send.

"If I walk in and y'all naked I'm quitting the band, I swear to fuck."Because honestly, Zayn only left for a met 10 minutes just to check up on the mother of his children and in fact, his children. Zayn opens the door of the changing room with his warning, a blur of clothing and cloying being thrown around the room to hurry and pull over t-shirts and pull on jeans.

"It's not as if you haven't seen us naked before."Niall scoffs, a bowl of chips balancing on his pregnancy bump which he was now using as a table because it was there and might as well make use of it."We lived together for what; 2 years?"He tilts his head to the side in thought.

"Don't remind me, I still wake up with nightmares of the things I happened to walk in on."Zayns whole body shivers with the memories, a bunch of sex images of his best mates flashing in front of his eyes."A lot of disturbing things that I could've done without seeing."

"Do you know what was disturbing? Your internet history."Liam points out, watching as the blood rises to Zayns cheeks.

"You've never went on my laptop. Shut your whore mouth."Zayn is threatening halfheartedly, glaring at the taller man who instead just smirks at the flustered looking Zayn. He plops himself down beside Niall, kissing the fake blondes forehead. He moves a hand to reach for a crisp, earning a growl from Niall.

"Oh, but he have."Harry chimes in, rubbing a hand towel through his curls with his torso bare."You've Gotta learn how to clean your internet history, although it is rather hilarious as well as disturbing."He grimaces, shaking his head as he stares at his best mate. Zayn had changed out of his concert clothes into a black hoodie and jeans.

"There is nothing disturbing about porn."Zayn argues,"and I don't even watch it anymore!"

"Let's see, there was the Anime Porn, the clown porn- oh! And we defiantly can't forget about the Five Nights at Freddy Porn, now that was fucking petrifying."

"Oh lord, don't get me started on that Two Girls One Cup business-"

"In my defence, everyone has watched that video at least once-"

"Yeah, once. You watched it like 10 times."

"Right! That's enough of discussing my old porn history!"Zayn snaps sharply, glaring at the trio who have resorted into a fit of giggles because no matter how mad that Zayn looks, it was still funny as fuck to wind him up and to poke the bear."I just came in here to ask a favour and I'm feeling totally attached right now. You know what? Fuck you guys."