Fifty-One

I wonder if I can get 9K by the end of this chapter?

Explanation on notifications at the end, sorry guys

I feel like this story is so dead because no one comments and all >.> All I want is feedback

"Oh poor Tony, little baby all stuffy and sick."Zayn frowns, nose nuzzled against the small soft Raven back and Hazel ears of Preston, pacing the floors of the upstairs hallway. Preston lets out a sound that sounds much like a whimper, Zayn shushing the eldest baby as he continues his pacing, making sure that his breathing was even and he wasn't going to start crying like he has been for nonstop all day.

All of the babies have been crying constantly for he last 2 days, all three of them being stuffy and sick and not to forget to mention that Louis was also kind of sick and in all honesty all fingers were being pointed at Liam for getting sick in the first place, passing it on to three babies and a hybrid.

Zayn wasn't effected whatsoever, it was rare for him to get sick so that meant he was basically in charge of catering after the needs of three babies and a hybrid since Niall couldn't help out as he couldn't afford to get sick due to his pregnancy.

"Sucks, don't it? 3 days to Christmas too, and 2 days until your mummy's 19th birthday and then 4 days until you and your younger siblings are 4 months old!"Zayn gasps in his hushed voice, spinning in a small circle on the spot so he can walk down the hall again. He rubs a large hand over Prestons back, a hand on the babies rump to keep him steady as he walks.

Preston sucks on his pacifier slowly, letting it Bob under his nose. Zayn presses a kiss to his soft baby sentenced hair. It takes a while but soon enough Zayn has managed to get the eldest baby to drift off to sleep without any fuss, laying him in his own crib to maybe nap for an hour or two hopefully. Zayn checks on Payton and Jensen, nudging in fallen pacifiers and wipe away drool and tears.

He runs his hand through Paytons soft Raven coloured hair, finger tips brushed over small sensitive kitten ears before he turns on the baby monitors and collects the receiving monitor that is connected to all three of them. He silently closes the door and creeps across the hall into his and Louis' room, the hybrid in the bed tossing and turning in slumber.

"Haven't seen you tossing and turning as bad as that since you were taken away,"Zayn speaks up, crawling up the bed who he's laying on his side behind Louis. "And before that, the day we left you alone with Niall for the first time."He chuckles and opens his arms for Louis to shuffle into, sniffling in sickness.

"Bum hurt then."Louis admits, tail brushing over Zayns leg as the man moves to pull up another layer of blankets up around them. The house smells all Christmassy, cinnamon smells throughout the whole house along with the fairy lights around the house and the Christmas tree and decorations in the livingroom.

"Your bum hurt? How?"Zayn chuckles in amazement, nose brushing over Louis' velvety soft kitten ears that twitch. Louis purrs whenever he feels Zayns surprisingly warm hands slide down his back, running over the stretch marks that have appeared due to pregnancy."C' on tell me, did you fall or something and not tell me?"

Louis stays silent, pushing his face into the material on Zayns t-shirt. Louis remembers Nialls words; 'Just our little secret'. He's kept this secret this long and he and Niall have never spoke of what happened ever again. It was their secret, something in the past, and if he does say anything it can ruin so much in just the snap of two fingers.

"Kitten-"Zayn feels a breath of air leave his lungs whenever he feels Louis push away at such force, sliding off the bed and sprinting to the open bathroom door, nearly missing the toilet bowl as he throws up. He can feel the familiar burn in his throat as he throws up what he has ate over the course of two days.