Fifty-Two

*nonedited

The dreaded chapter: Zayn finding our Part 1

"Gotta Tell Zaynie,"Louis whimpers to himself, ears matted into his messy Hazel hair and Hazel tail wrapped around his legs in fear at just the mer thought of telling Zayn the truth behind what he and Niall had did. In all honesty it was more what Niall did, Louis just lay there and cried afterwards in fear and maybe also because he was a little bit in pain and felt dirty afterwards, but he still needed to tell Zayn the truth.

He doesn't know how, he just knows that he has too and it's that fear that he's uncertain on how Zayn will react which scares Louis more than actually telling him. He's never had to admit anything like that, with old owners it was a Norm that someone else would have sex with him and now as Louis thinks back everything that happened with Niall did trigger the hybrid just a little.

Louis hasn't thought of it a lot, he has learned after many years of experience to just block out memories That he didn't want to remember or be reminded off. There's many things like that has been locked away inside his head, everything that has been triggering to Louis like the dog fights he has been caught up in to gang rape and to being tortured with hot wax or boiling hot water on his delicate and sensitive skin.

Louis hesitates, fingers itching to reach out to pick up the house phone in the bedroom to call someone, Niall probably. He needs to talk this out, confess to Niall that he's going to spill the beans to Zayn and see what he has to say about all of this.

All Louis had to do was press the number Three and the green button

"N-Nialler?"Louis' voice sounds so scared whenever the person on the otherside of the line picks up. He runs his own hand through his soft Hazel tail, the action making Louis feel a little more comfortable as it was his own comfort item.

"Uh-huh? You got Niall."Niall grumbles, his Irish accent sounding thicker due to just waking up. He sounds annoyed and pissed off Which doesn't help what Louis is feeling."What do you want?"

"T-To talk,"Louis whimpers, curling in on himself on the king sized bed, ears hidden once again and tail wrapped around his body. The babies were sleeping, still all stuffy and sick so it was a miracle that they were able to sleep, Zayn was down in the music studio in the basement working on a couple of solo songs. Both Louis and Zayn had a seller age baby monitor for the triplets nursery.

"Louis I just woke up, I'm tired and pregnant, can't we talk another time?"Niall asks very annoyed that he has been awoken from his slumber that he was enjoying. Niall has felt ill and terrible all day and after Harry and Liam drawing him a bath and sending him to bed for a while, Niall hasn't moved all day and been enjoying him sleep.

"Gonna tell Zaynie..."There's a silence that can be cut with a knife followed after what Louis says. Louis can literally hear his heart beating inside of his chest and it hurts when Niall doesn't reply right away.

"Tell Zayn what?"Niall plays dumb, Voice still so monotone and Un-Niall like.

"'Bou the Sex?"Louis hates that word, it makes him feel dirty and used. The word brings back all of the memories that he wishes to forget."The you and me s-sex."

"Why do you need to tell him? There's no point."

"Feel guilty and scared. I don't like lying to Zayn."He has never lied to Zayn before, well other that a Couple of little white lies here and there about whether or not he swore or how much new clothes did he buy or if he broke that vase or not (he totally didn't, it just so happened to fall on its own).