Twenty-Five

It's funny how the main objective of his book was rejection and here I am writing about how happy Zayn is over the fact that Louis pregnant.

Like MPreg wasn't suppose to be in this

But whatever

Cute clingy and bossy Louis at the end of this chapter

Photo-Basically Louis' tail but Hazel

Enjoy :)

The morning sickness started the morning of the first concert of the tour,with Louis pouncing off of Zayns chest (accidentally kneeing him in the balls) and running across the hotel suit and into the bathroom,throwing his guts out into the toilet bowl while crying.Zayn had woke up with a start,in pain from Louis kneeing him there when he had got up.It took a couple of minutes of lying on the bed trying to recover from the pain going through his body to notice the sounds of Louis hacking in the bathroom,but then he did notice he was quick on getting up (as fast as he could with the pain) and speed walking his way towards the bathroom just to see Louis kneeling infront of the toilet,tear stains down his cheeks and his whole body jerking Everytime he threw up.

"Let it out,shh it's alright,"Zayn cooed,rubbing circles in Louis' bare back as the kitten hybrid threw up,his velvety kitten ears hidden in his Hazel hair and his tail limp at this side as he finished throwing up,wiped at his mitt with the back of his hand and collapsed backwards into Zayns awaiting arms and chest.Zayn wrapped his arms around the younger body waist and kissed inbetween his kitten ears trying to get them to make an appearance,rubbing one hand over Louis' stomach as the kitten hybrid sniffled and snuggled into Zayn."You okay?"He whispered into Louis' hair who nodded weakly and whimpered when he was helped up on his feet and left stranded in the middle of the bathroom in his booty shorts as Zayn flushed the toilet and got a glass of water for the kitten to wash his mouth free from the taste of vomit.

"Sleepy,"Louis yawned,clinging onto Zayn once the raven haired man was in touching distance.He didn't like being sick,he once got very sick when he was living with Benjamin and was throwing up constantly,he had collapsed come day when Benny took him for ice cream which ended with Louis staying in hospital since he was so dehydrated.Since then he hated to throw up,to have that burning sensation when his last food made a reappearance and the fact that he felt so weak and helpless afterwards.He got clingy to,he was clingy to start off with but when he got sick he was really really clingy and just wanted to be held or close to whoever he belonged to it.Zayn inwardly cooed as Louis rubbed at his eyes with balled up fists as he took Louis' hand and lead him back to the bed of their hotel suit and laid him ontop of the covers.It was 26 degrees and Louis was roasting but wouldn't let Zayn put on the air conditioner in their suit so both of them had to suffer.

It was only 9 o'clock so Zayn decided against going back to sleep (since he knew if he did then he won't wake up until Louis does and that'll be at around 12) so he got a shower,soaking under the water for a good couple of minutes and washing his body and hair that was recently cut and shaved at the side.He had got it styled and if he was being honest,he really did like his new hairstyle and he was able to put it into a knot or over to one side.His hairstyle really did make his jaw and cheek bones more sharp and defined and his eyes to stand out.He changed into a pair of jogging bottoms and a t-shirt,grabbed an apple from the kitchenette and headed to the next suit to see if the other 3 year up yet.He knew that they would have to go to a last minute meeting,then soundcheck was at 3 and everything inbetween that would be concert related so make up and wardrobe,he was hoping that Louis would be okay when him and the rest of the boys were busy.

"Make yourself decent,Malik coming through."Zayn grumbled,opening the door of the suit and shutting it with his foot,heading straight over to the kitchenette and to the coffee maker to make himself a cup of coffee to waken himself up.Niall squeaked and jumped off of Harry's lap,lips becoming unattached as Niall ran into the bedroom area to throw on clothes as Harry just sat on the sofa and laughed at how Niall became so flushed easily.