Six

this is short,sorry

IVE HIT 100 VOTES THANK YOUS

Photo-Just gonna leave this here 😏😏

*non edited

ENJOY :)

"Mister Zayn it hurt!"Louis cried,thrashing his legs on the sofa as Quentin held his hips down my straddling them,Zayn holding onto the younger boys arms to prevent him from moving them and touching his lip.After Zayn had Louis cleaned with a couple of baby wipes (which he nearly ate because it smelt and tasted so good to the hybrid)Quentin checked the basics, ears,eyes,nose,mouth and Testing his reflexes.He also checked the hybrids height and weight,jotting them down in his notes and telling Zayn that Louis was 10 pounds under weight.Other than that,the hybrid was healthy with good working teeth,strong ears and eyes,although he said he might require Glasses.

It worried Zayn at how low Louis was under the average weight for his height,it was scary for someone to be that tiny and not be considered Ill.It didn't seem to bother Louis and Quentin didn't seem to concerned about it,only telling Zayn that he had to make sure that he was eating all his pieces of food and milk as he could tell that his bones would need more building up to do to meet his standards.It was obvious that Louis hadn't been getting his daily dose of vitamins and Quentin being a doctor was able to see that with just one look at the Doncaster lad.

"I know baby,I'm sorry,"Zayn cooed softly,now holding onto both of Louis' hands with only one of his,keeping them down onto the arm rest as he ran his fingers through Louis' tatty hair.Quentin was in the process of stitching up Louis' lower lip after previously cleaning it when an anti-bacteria wipe,he had already been able to sow up Louis' eyebrow but it didn't hurt as much.

"Make it stop!"He continued to whine,Zayn shushing him as he continued to pat Louis' hair.He could sense that Quentin was getting a bit agitated by Louis' squirming and talking and he was scared that he'd accidentally miss Louis' lip and stab him in the cheek with the needle,he didn't want to do that.

"Louis,you gotta calm down for me,okay?You have to stop squirming and taking for Dr.Murry.He's nearly finished,"the older of the two soothed,wiping the the hybrids tears with the pad of his thumb.He knew Louis was in pain,and he wanted to stop Quentin in his process of stitching his lip,but he couldn't,he knew if he got this over and done with then Zayn could go ahead and start this new lifestyle with Louis without any problems.

Of course there'd be problems,what was he kidding himself?Louis was damaged,broken and fragile and Zayn needed to fix him.He knew that the kitten Hybrid had yet to trust him yet and knew I'd take a while for him to trust him,even if it was just a little.The kitten side of Louis was noticeable,he was clingy,to Zayn especially not that he minded.He knew he'd be a cuddlier since he first laid eyes on him,and Zayn couldn't wait to cuddle up in bed with the younger and watch Disney movies till hours on end,

"We're done!"Quentin cheered,a smile on his face as he stroked Louis' forehead before standing up and off of the kitten hybrid and sofa.The moment Quentin was up was the moment Zayn let go of Louis' arms,which was also when Louis basically pounced onto his owner,sticking to him like Velcro.Zayn was caught off guard but quickly realised what happened and smiled softly,placing one hand under Louis' bum to shift him up his hip while Louis wrapped his legs around his waist,burying his face into Zayns shoulder.

"Didn't take that long,now did it?"Zayn cooed,kissing the crown of Louis' head of hair,earning a shake of a head from the young hybrid.He turned to Quentin who was watching the too with complete adoration.

"He's so,pretty,Zayn,"He smiled,patting the hybrids head which earned a unheard growl."How'd you get so lucky?"He asked,packing up his sowing kit and injections he used to lower his fertility rate.Zayn told him that he hadn't been able to read his file yet,so when Quentin saw the dark blue circle on the side of the hybrids neck,he knew he was a Ten.So without telling Sayn,he gave him a shot that lowered him to a 6 along with doing all the other injections that was required.He'd fine out himself,sooner or later.

"I'm just a lucky guy.He's had a bad past,but he's so adorable.I just need him to warm up to me a little more,"Zayn smiles slightly,Louis fisting the olders shirt,one thumb in his mouth as a type of comfort.

"It looks like he is,he clung right to you after I finished stitching his up.Most be your scent,"Quentin laughed,sniffing the air and pulling a disgusted face."What is that?Horse manure?"Which earned him a harsh slap on the forearm and a glare from Zayn.

"Don't be a Pr*ck,"Zayn rolled his eyes,Louis' ears perked up at the word and looked at his owner.He started to mouthing the words to himself quietly,his thumb now out of his mouth.He'd never heard that word before so he was unsure if it was a good or bad one,but if his master used it,then it must be okay for Louis to say.

Rolling his eyes,Quentin pulled out a container,handing it to Zayn,"Before I forget,Apply this to his bruises and Scars after you bathe him,it'll sooth his wounds,"He gave Zayn a sad smile,because you could tell that he has bruises over his body just by looking at him.Quentin had examined a lot of Hybrids that were badly treated in his career,but Louis had been the worst case.There was little happiness in his eyes,all of it missing and replaced with fear and broken pieces.He needed someone to look after him,treat him right,and he knew Zayn was the one to do that.

"Okay,"Zayn nodded,a frown on his lips,"I'll show you the door?"He offered,leading Quentin to the front door,Louis again sucking on his thumb,the occasional whimper coming out of his lips due his thumb touching the newly stitched up bottom lip.And he was also missing his lamb,but he was too scared to ask Zayn for it.

"His stitches should fall out on their own,make sure he doesn't touch his lip that much,"He told Zayn,before shaking his hand and stroking the kitten hybrids fluffy hair which earned a hiss from Louis and for Zayn to look at his hybrid wide-eyed.

"Did you just hiss at Dr.Murry?"Zayn asked surprised at the usual quiet boy hissed,Sheepishly,Louis nodded his head,burying his head back into Zayns tensed shoulder a few tears running down his cheeks."You don't hiss at Guest,Louis,to no one actually,"He scowled angrily,and Louis knew he was in the wrong,he knew he was going to get a small punishment.

Okay,that was bad,this is late,I'm sorry.

What'd yous think?

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

PEACE ✌️

~Marie

[QOTC:Ever had to get stitches,or broken a bone?]

[Sn:Side Effect will be uploaded soon 😏]

4+ comments?