Fifteen

I'm going to support Zayn no matter what,alright?Yeah I'm kinda mad but I'm never going to betray him or send him hate or make him feel unloved because he'll always will be by me and many others.It's his life and for those who are furious at him you have to realise that.

Who likes the new cover?

Photo-Zouis yass

*nonedited

This is such a crap chapter,sorry for advance

Enjoy :)

Zayns punishment was harsh to say the least,Louis was on alert with the butt plugs snuggly in between his butt cheeks,and it didn't help with everytime he sat down the plugs tip with brush or jab (depending on the angle and or pressure) against his prostate which didn't help with his growing erection that was rubbing up against the fabric of his laced panties.He knew he was bad,but he was hungry and he wanted something to eat and everytime he seemed to whine for his master Zayn seemed ticked off,so he decided to get the food himself.He wasn't sure what he was Looking for as he wasn't very familiar with the kitchen cupboards as Jean never let him back into the kitchen by himself after he let the taps run and broke Jeans favourite tea pot.He just knew that there was food in the cupboards he was looking In.

He'd never seen Zayn mad before,and he didn't like it when Zayn was made,his expression would go all serious and hard and his voice was so gruff and angry when he talked that it scared Louis.It wasn't like he deliberately tired to burn his hand,he didn't even know that that the hob was on!And then when Zayn said he was going out and leaving him alone,well that just made Louis feel even more upset because it felt like Zayn was always finding new ways on leaving Louis,he never wanted to spend time with him and would rather stay in his office or music studio than interact with the kitten hybrid.His Zaynie was being selfish and rude,and Louis just wanted to be part of his work life,was that so bad to ask?

He'd never had a butt plug in,it was never on his punishment list when he was with his last,abusive owners,those punishments were normally forced intercourse or a beaten,never something like a spanking or a butt plug.He liked it just as much as he hated it,it made him feel full,but at the same time it was much a bother and tease that he wanted to cry and moan at the same time.He wasn't desperate for a release but he wasn't comfortable either and he wouldn't mind if Zayn held him up against a wall and gave him a blow job (not that he was going to anytime soon but he could hope).

The worse part was that he was still hungry and Zayn was still angry

He didn't know where they were,but it looked very closed and private,he was sure that this was a usa, hang out spot for Zayn.From the outside it looked like a restaurant but he was sure on the inside it was more like a diner from the retro vibe that it was giving off.It looked like the whole diner was on lockdown,and it must've been important with Louis had to wear that damn irritating black leather collar that was attached to a black leather lead that was in Zayns hand as he walked.It was a rule,he or any hybrid really wasn't allowed to go out in public with wearing a collar to show that they weren't wild and that they were owned.He was jealous of Niall,He was a hybrid yet no one outside of the band knew so he was allowed to roam the earth free of worry.

"Zaynie,Louis no like,"Louis whined as they walked,being pulled along by Zayn who kept his gaze straight ahead making sure that he didn't bump into to anything or spotted anyone that he knew.There was a bright side about this place,no paparazzi.He knew that the lead was a punishment,it was part of Zayns plan on giving the hybrid no freedom if he was going to act like a spoilt brat.Zayn didn't reply,just continued to walk forward,Louis trailing behind him with his head hung low in shame,his Hazel kitten ears under his hair and his tail falling behind him.

Zayn nodded his head at the security guard at the front entrance before walking in,Louis whimpering a little at how harsh Zayn tugged at the lead making Louis chock a little and stumble over his feet.The guard had gave Louis a sort of look that has made the teenager uncomfortable,it was obvious that the guard didn't like hybrids with the way he snarled when Louis walked by.He just wanted to go home,he'd let Zayn do whatever he pleased to his small submissive body if they just turned around and got back into the car and left,right now.He was right when he thought that inside looks like a diner,it indeed did,of course this was his first time in a diner or diner type Building,but he's seen A lot of them on those old television programs he watched with him mummy.

"Zayn,over here!"Harry called from a back booth up against a wall with red padded booth benches.Harry sat lazily at the booth,one arm slung over back bit of the booth and dressed in a pair of dark ripped at the knees skinnys,a pair of light brown boots and this maroon silk shirt that the top buttons were undone shaping off his bird tattoos.Louis never knew that Harry had tattoos on his chest,he knew his entire left arm was covered in them but that was it.Zayn had a lot of tattoos,all of which were so colourful and fascinating that Louis may or may not be addicted to them."Oh Hello Louis,"Harry smiled lazily as he noticed Louis behind Zayn,dressed a pair of Galaxy leggings and a random jumper.

"Hey Harry,"Zayn smiled slightly as he slide into the opposite side of the both,tugging Louis by the wrist down so he was sitting on the olders lap.Louis squeaked as he was sat down on Zayns lap,the butt plug pressing more and more at his prostate.He whimpered as the wiggled on Zayns lap a little which earned a slap to the thigh to stop his movements."I'm sorry I'm late,Someone wasn't very obedient and had to get punished,hence the reason why Louis is here,"Zayn said with annoyance in his tone as he unclipped the lead from Louis' collar and put it in the backpack that he brought with him.

"It's not a problem,He's such a cutie,don't see how he'd ever be naughty,"Harry threaded his eyebrows together as he leaned forward in his seat as he opened up the file that was on the table,Zayn lifting out a similar file and opening it also.Louis wasn't able to read so he just played with his tail on his lap as Zayn and Harry talked.He'd heard Zayn and Harry sing,he had heard all of them sing and thought that they were all fantastic,well of course he did,they were probably the only singers that Louis had heard,ever.

"What I'm saying is that Illusion is a way better song than whatever this one is,"Zayn scrunched up his nose as he read over the song sheet before setting it down.It was frustrating sorting through all of these music sheets,and annoying since all of the music that Zayn had written weren't even suggested as ones to add to the album.They were thinking of the songs for the deluxe album which was four extra songs.

"I agree,and I'll let the song be in the album if we keep Change Your Ticket,"Harry compromised as he patted the sheet.He wanted to keep Change Your ticket in the album,it was one of his favourites and one that all four of them had all written together.It was a catchy and upbeat song as well and he didn't know why Zayn wasn't all for the song like he was for Illusion.Louis was still perched on Zayns lap,his head down like it had been since he sat down and was as quite as a mouse.He was starving but of course when Zayn and Harry were ordering food Louis had denied by shaking his head because know he didn't want to eat and just wanted to go home and sleep.He was in pain,Zayn made it his objective to sneakingly push his fingers against the base of the plug to make it jab at Louis' Prostate and make the smalls kitten moan inwardly.

And so maybe Louis did eventually cum by accident when they were sitting in the booth,and maybe Zayn wasn't at all pleased with Louis but he let it slide be sue his bag did the best he could so Zayn just laid Louis down and massaged his sore bum and watched some random ass Disney movie.Zayn was just in a bad mood with was all,and Louis was bad because he wanted to be close to Zayn,there was no need to hold a grudge.

HIIIII

I'm so sorry,this chapter was crap and was just a filler really and the ending was just thrown together

I hope this was alright if a chapter,I tried for you guys

How was it?

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌️

~Marie