Twenty-Three

This is probably the latest I've ever updated and i apologise so it and i apologise in advance for the crappy chapter you are about to read

Furthermore i have exams tomorrow and Friday so ugh

Photo-Zayn is so perfect that i want to cry

[Warning:Smut or something that I kinda created but like idek BC my smut is crap]

Enjoy :)

Louis was boiling up,the minute that the car was parked in the garage of the house (since Zayn had drive home,breaking speed limits because he had no idea what the fuck to do),the kitten hybrid sprinted from the car and in through the door that lead into the kitchen while shedding all of his clothes that he was bundled up in because of the cold (and maybe because Zayn was super protective).Louis felt,weird,he had never went through any of what he was going through,the sudden need to please his owner,the extra affection and need for attention and now his lower area was tingly and slick.He was scared if he was being honest,He got scared by the smallest of things and now things were happening to his body that he didn't know how to control.

Zayn was stressing a little in his car,throughout the whole journey from the meet and greet centre to his Home,he had been focused on driving his car while also checking things only about Hybrid Heat.The only source that was helpful was some veterinarian site that told him about Cat heats,which was close enough since Louis was a Cat Hybrid so he would've got the heat gene six me he was able to get pregnant.He learned that A cats heat was its mating faze,and since this was Louis' first ever heat,his body was new to all of the hormones and oestrogen that was being released into his small,hormonal body.Zayn wasn't sure what to do,did he help Louis through his heat,or did he give him a vibrating dildo and locked the boy into a room to fuck himself on?Yes,they had did some sexual things but it was never over the line of being the boy hand jobs or sticking a butt plug into the boy as punishment for being naughty.

Zayns thoughts were interrupted by the rather loud Meow,which to Zayns ears sounded rather painful,so he was quick to locking the door of his Red Ferrari,hanging up the keys and rushing into the house through the garage door.He followed the trail of clothes and the mixture of mewls and meows until he was met with the flushed,naked sight of Louis,sprawled out on his stomach on the livingroom floor,his bum up in the air from the angle he was lying in and his Hazel tail puffed up to show that he was in slight pain.Inbetween all of the meows and mewls,Zayn could hear the faint,small moans that kept escaping the pretty pink lips of Louis' from where he was on the ground,practically rutting against the wooden flooring."Louis,babe,"Zayn slowly spoke.not wanting to scare or interrupt what the kitten hybrid was doing.Louis turned his head and looked at Zayn,a whimper escaping his lips when he was moved by Zayn and into his arms.

"Hurts,"He whimpered again,once Zayn had situated him on his hip,the angle and the feel of someone close to his bum making him rut against Zayns lower stomach and groin area.Zayn had to bite his lip from letting out the moan that he desperately wanted to let out,as the 18 year old kitten hybrid grind filthy against him.Zayn was getting hard,he could feel his jeans tighten around his lower area the more he let Louis do what he was doing,the boys small cock rubbing against Zayns t-shirt,hard and steady with pre-cum beads falling out of his slit.Zayn would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying this,the feeling of Louis rubbing against him horny,and he would lying again if he said that he wants fantasised about this happening and him waking up and having to wank in the bathroom with biting on his knuckle so he wouldn't moan to loud and wake up Louis.

"Do you want me to help you out,kitten?"Zayn whispered,his voice husky As he spoke from holding in his moans that he wanted to let escape.He was already carrying Louis up the stairs of the house while he spoke.Throughout all of his actions and his hazy mind.Louis froze his actions in Zayns arms and started blankly at him with flushed cheeks.It wasn't as if Louis didn't trust Zayn that he wouldn't take advantage of him-Actually,that was the reason for Louis' change so quickly.Since living with Zayn,he hadn't had to do anything sexual which he was grateful of.no sex was forced upon him nor was his humiliated.Sure he walked about with no clothes on at times but that was Louis,and he was use to being naked.But now that Zayn was offering to have sex with him,while he was in his heat (not that Louis knew what he was going through,he actually thought he was dying),Louis wasn't too sure.

"N-No hurt Louis,"The kitten hybrid mumbled,looking up at Zayn with his big blue eyes as he was lowered gently onto the bed,his prick flopping up to his his lower abdomen,his Hazel kitten ears pricked up on his head and his Hazel fringe sticking to his forehead with sweat from over heating from the heat.Louis whined from now having anything to rub against, all he wanted was release and he wanted help.but he needed to know that Zayn wasn't like the rest of those who had used and abused him.

"Baby,I Will never,ever hurt you,"Zayn whispered as he took off his top and jeans and slowly started to crawl on top of the kitten Hybrid whose tail started to curve around Zayns darker shade of skin,pulling him in slightly."And if,"Zayn pauses,running his finger tips down the side of Louis' face before leaning forward,"Things get to rough,or you get scared,"Zayns lips were centimetres away from Louis' making the boy whine at his neediness,"Tell me to stop and I'll stop,okay?"He asked a smirk earning a eager nod from Louis and a moan when Zayn finally crashed their lips together in a sweet and caring kiss,their lips moving in sync as Zayn held himself over Louis on his elbows and Louis' tail remained around Zayns waist and his hands on either side of Zayns stubbly jawline.

Zayn nibbled on Louis' bottom lip,making the younger boy squeak and give Zayn the chance to slip his tongue into the warmth of Louis' mouth,Louis rough kitten tongue fighting with Zayns as they both explored unknown mouths.With Mouths still attached,Zayn leaned over and reached into the already opened bedside draw,knowing where the lube was located and got it out,having to break the kiss making Louis whine and buck his hips put to Zayns clothes member."Zaynie!"He whined,his lips kiss bitten and raw red which made Zayns cock twitch just a little in his boxers.

"Knees to stomach,"The Bradford lad instructed which Louis obeyed to,giving Zayn the perfect view of Louis' tight pink hole,he blew on the ring on muscle watching it flutter and for Zayn to groan as he lubed up his fingers and pushed in his index finger.Louis hissed a little but quickly relaxed since Zayn flowery moved his finger in.He waited for the go ahead to move his finger around,and once he had gotten it he started to slowly pump his index finger in and out of Louis,earning pretty moans to escape Louis' lips.Je later added a second finger,twisting and curling to find that sweet bundle of nerves that was hidden inside of Louis.He knew he had found it when Louis let out an incredibly high pitched moan and arched his back off of the mattress.

"Ready,"Louis panted as Zayn continued to pump the three fingers in and out of Louis.Stopping all of his actions,Zayn slowly pulled out his finger,wiping them on the bed sheets (which he'll get Kat to clean tomorrow),pulling off his boxers and lathering up his cock with the fresh line he had spread over his hands.With Louis' knees still up to his chest,Zayn slowly but surely,pushed his member into Louis' stretched hole,sliding in with ease from the stretched and the fact that Louis was produced to take cock since he was a reproductive Hybrid.Once Zayn knew that Louis was okay,he started to slowly pull back until only the tip was in,before slamming back in with full force making the hybrid squeak,moan and whimper at the same time.his back arching off of the bed and his head thrown back.

"So pretty,my pretty kitten,yeah?"It was a Rhetorical question that Zayn had panted and grunted out and he slammed into Louis who bounced with ever thrust on the bed below Zayn,as Zayn started to kiss the arch of Louis' exposed neck,leaving small love bites as he did so.Marking his property.Louis was in full bliss,he had no words to form since he was in full high of what Zayn was doing and was letting Zayn do whatever he pleased.

He felt as if he was on cloud 9

Without warning,Louis came untouched onto his stomach with a high whine in the back of his throat and his whole body going numb.The feeling of Louis' walls tightening around Zayns unprotected cock sent Zayn over the edge and finally letting his white ribbons of cum seep into Louis' now sensitive hole.

It was only now Zayn was remembering the condom

Too late

Heyyyyyy

Please save all of your bad comments about my smut; i know it'z terrible.

My spelling just went gah bc I'm on my phone at the moment and I'm tired so

So how was this?In your own opinion what could i have done better?

Votecommentfollow

Peace✌

~Marie

[Sn:Yes i know that you all hate these,and i do alot of them but can you please check out my new book 'Resurgence'?It's a Lilo/Larcel Fanfic pleaaaase I'd mean alot ]