Thirty-Seven

I'm pretty sure that this book will have more votes than Boy Meets Boy

I need to do less Lilo books so I'm thinking of a Zarry fanfic?Zarry Family?

"Have you thought of names?"Quentin asks with a kind smile as he lets Louis winder around his office at the hospital.He was a very respected and high up professional Obstetrician along with hybrid care and health which is major is in.The reason for being a doctor in the first place was to care and make sure that all hybrids are healthy,which is why Zayn only trusts Quentin to be around Louis since he knows what to do with both hybrids and births,so of course having a pregnant hybrid to monitor is a piece of cake for him.

"Uh,No actually I haven't."Zayn frowns a little since how on earth does the suggestion of names for your future children (that will be born very soon might I add) slip your mind?Well,Zayn has had a lot on his plate at the moment,with the Louis being taken away from him,the hybrids clinginess and not wanting to be more than 10 feet away from Zayn and of confuse famous boy and crap: Life has been hectic.Sleep sounds good right about now,maybe he can sleep whenever Louis goes for a nap since that would be a smart idea as Kat does the cleaning and Jean does the cooking.

Maybe Zayn should learn how to clean and cook

Nah

"I have plenty of parent-to-be books along with baby name books on the shelf over there if you want to browse or take one home?You have to return them to me though,"The taller male offers as he types Louis' full name into the computer to load up the details and how may months along Louis is now.He wants to estimate when Louis will give birth,how may months or weeks it will be until Zouis juniors arrive in the world.It will be a hospital birth nevertheless.

"Don't get me started on those darn books and magazines.My whole livingroom and study is full of those crappy articles."Zayn groans and spins around of the spinny chair that he had taken from Quentin,making the doctor go and get another chair for himself while Louis decided to sit in one of the bean bag chairs and colour as Zayn and Quentin talked."They say they are different when really it's the same information just with a different title and cover photo slapped onto it."

"They are useful y'know."He pushes the glasses he is wearing up his nose before they fall off,turning to look at the kitten hybrid who is giggling to himself,occasionally looking up to make sure that Zayn is still there before going back to his activity.He can already noticed the symptoms of Separation Anxiety Disorder (SAD) that Louis is showing which he has to make sure he tells Zayn before they leave.

"I never said they weren't,they just bore me s'all."Zayn shrugs,"I don't want to name my child something bland and unoriginal,I need something cool and mystique that no one else's child will have."Zayn was never one to go for normal bland names,if it was up to him he could've called his sisters cats after rappers but of course his little sisters called them mittens or whiskers.He liked to be different,his name was different to start off with so should his childrens.

"Work 'round the J to P range for names,but don't go for Jack or Paul."Quentin suggests as he switches on the ultrasound machine and turns on the special printer,all ready having the gel cooled for use."Okay,Louis time to check on your little blobs."He cooes and motions for Louis to waddle over,a large smile on the teenagers face.He had already been checked for height,weight,blood pressure and the sorts when he came in so it was Straight up onto the bed.

"Docta' Adams guess what!"Louis squeals in excitement,kicking his feet and making the paper crinkle as he does so.Zayn helps to sit Louis up so he can take his t-shift off before feasting him back down.Quentin rubs his fingers over the stretch marks on Louis' pale skin,frowning a little at them.

"Hmm?What is it?"He asks patiently with a kind smile on his face,listening to Louis' purrs as Zayn rubs his ears and strokes his tail.He reaches for his tape measure to measure the size of Louis and the estimated size of a hybrid expecting Twins.

"Zaynie Gonna Ma-rry Me!"Louis giggles in excitement once again."Gonna me Louis William Malik!"He tells him with so much enthusiasm that both Zayn and Quentin think that the kitten hybrid is going to burst happiness.

"That's amazing Lou!Congratulations." The doctor in the roon congratulates, already been told by Zayn previous that he was now engaged and was ordering a peice of jewellery for Louis go seal their engagement.Zayn was already thinking of buying himself another ring to add to those that he has,and buying Louis maybe a necklace with a ring on the chain since you can't exactly trust Louis with a ring on his finger.

Quentin does his business,the tape going over Louis' baby bump."He looks a bit too big to be only expecting twins,especially for a hybrid with Louis' size and height."He comments,Zayn nodding his head with his eyebrows meeting in the middle in thought."Y'know the drill bub,this is going to be cold."He tells the pregnant hybrid who nods his head and braces himself for the coldness of the gel.

He presses the wand of the ultrasound machine down onto the hand surface of Louis' tummy,trying different Angles on trying to find the heartbeats of the babies in Louis' stomach.He smiles widely as he points to the figures on the screen."Ah-Ha!I knew that there was a miscount in heart beats,"He smirks and pauses the screen whenever he has the Perfect angle."Three individual sacs."He adds.

"Three babies?"Zayn gawks,swallowing thickly whenever Quentin nods his head.

"Yes,three babies all in different sacs as I can see.This one,"He zooms in one of the photo at the sac which is lower down the stomach,"Is a little under developed that his siblings,maybe a couple of weeks or so which we need to keep an eye on.The other two are developing fine."He tells the couple,Louis too preoccupied with the figures on screen,noticing that there is now three and not two.The third baby had been hiding.

"Can you tell if they are going to be hybrids or not?We don't want to know the genders though,"Zayn asks and tells,happy tears in his eyes because he's no longer having two babies but three.

"That would mean further testing,And I would probably need to book you in.It's up to you if you want to wait until they are born or go through the testing."

"We'll wait,"Zayn whispers and kisses Louis' temple,the teenagers Hazel tail wrapped around the olders arm."We're having three babies kitten."He tells him,Louis' eyes wide and then a sequel of excitement escaping his lips.

Three little Zouis Babies

Zayn was ecstatic

HELLLLLLLLLO HOW ARE Y'AL DOIN' MY LIL BITCHES

SUPRISE!!!!!THREEE BABIES!!!!

Only three people knew about this and still more to come ;)

Votecommentfollow

Peace✌🏼️

~Marie