Forty-Six

"Such a cute little human,"Niall coos, his tail wagging behind him at such speed that it could cut someone in two. He was holding Jensen in both of his hands, up so that he was face to face with the youngest Malik Child, smiling widely at the confused baby that didn't know where on earth that he was and why there was a dog hybrid cooing at him as if he never seen a baby before. "I want to eat you up, gah those eyes are going to kill me."Jensen has his eyes wide up, the same blue eyes that Louis has looking at Niall.

"Can you put him down so he can help me with dinner please, Niall?"Liam asks, popping his head in through the livingroom of their house, noticing that Niall was still where he left him, standing in the middle of the livingroom wth Jensen hovering in front of him. The baby is dressed in a white footsie baby grow with the words 'We all scream' printed on it in gold and black letters. Preston has the first bit 'I scream' and then Payton with 'You scream'.

Zayn was obsessed with the matching baby grows

"Stop being so jealous of Jenny-Bear,"Niall coos again at the baby in his arms,"Just because someone has finally beat your cuteness, it Doesn't mean you have to be so sour to Him."He feels awfully protective of Jensen, the baby being the smallest of the lot he usual reminds him so much of Louis. He's the spitting imagine of his mummy, being so small also.

"I am not jealous,"Liam huffs and folds his arms over his chest as he watches Niall. On the inside he's smiling so wide that it hurts, Niall will be a great mother whenever they have children and Liam really can't wait for it to happen."But between you not pitting Jensen down for a minute and Harry cradling Preston and Payton to his chest as he reads, I have no one to help me cook our dinner."

"Jensen can help us, can't you Jenny-Bear?"Niall smiles wider whenever A small hand reaches out towards his face.

Zayn and Louis had handed the triplets over to the trio nearly 2 hours before, leaving them with a 'Have fun' before Zayn was dragging Louis out of the door to go and treat his Hybrid to a well deserved date and so alone time. They hadn't had any alone time in ages, and Zayn was becoming sex deprived as his hand wasn't really the best pleasure whenever he was in the shower.

Basically he was going to fuck Louis senseless a bunch of times

The trio were going to look after them until they get the phone call of taking the triplets back to their own Home. There was three car seats sitting in the livingroom, along with a large diaper bag filled with diapers, bottles, extra baby grows and all of the sorts. The trip already had travel cots seat up in one of the down stairs bedrooms, and had some baby supplies kept in cupboards too for moments like this.

"I'll do it myself, feed him yeah?"Liam groans and leaves the adorably cute pair to it, realising that he won't get no where.

"Your uncle Liam is such a grump."Niall fakes a pout and kisses the top of Jensens head once he is holding him to his chest again, the babies front of his chest as he walks around the room."Looks like someone needs a nappy change." The dog hybrid can pick up the babies stench the very second it happens, pulling a little disgusted face as he walks to go and get the nappy bag that has been dumped in the front hall way.

"Hello Jensen,"Harrys coos whenever he walks by a Niall who is on his way to the downstairs bedroom.Niall smiles at his boyfriend whenever he leans down to press a kiss to his lips, still holding Jensen with one arm and the diaper bag on one shoulder."And hello to you too."Harry wiggles his eyebrows which makes Niall giggle.

"Toni and Payton fall asleep?"Niall asks with a raised eyebrow, now fully stopping in the hallway to have a short conversation with his boyfriend. Niall was testing out all sort of nicknames for the triplets, so far he couldn't settle on one for Payton, she had such a hard name to give a nickname which annoyed Niall. Although she still loved the name.