Fifty-Four

This is so short compared to the last chapters but I needed this out of the way, carry on and remember I'm sorry

Zayn finding out: Part 3 (Final)

"Get out of my house!"This is the last straw, Zayn had been trying to contain all of this anger that he desperately wants to let go, he's been trying to be civil, he's been fucking trying not to scream and shout at his so called 'best friends' to get out of his life and to stay out of his business. He should have done it long before Niall and Harry showed up and Niall chased a scene of trying to eat Zayns ass.

All three look startled at Zayns sudden outburst, expecting Zayn to continue his pathetic charade of looking like some sort of puppy that has just been kicked. He was such a calm character, to the public eye and even in private.

"Whoa Zayn-"Liam speaks up in defence for his boyfriends, Niall looking offended and Harry having a look of understanding on his features. Zayn is quick to cutting Liam off sharply, as if the words were already rehearsed in his head.

"Don't tell me to calm down! You both,"He motions his hands to the taller men in the room,"Kept a secret from me, your best friend. A secret that the only other fûcking hybrid we know fucked my hybrid, the mother of my babies and my fiancé! You didn't think you tell me?! You thought it was okay?!"His yells are echoed throughout the whole house, face pinched indescribable anger.

Since scampering up the stairs again before Zayn started to shout, Louis kneels in the upstairs hallway, head pecking around the wall just where the top of the stairs is. His ears twitch and he whimpers again whenever Zayn shouts, never letting his guard down as he was desperate to know what was being said.

"Do you know who saved Louis? Me! Do you know who spent nights making sure that he was okay after a nightmare? Me! I looked after him, I love him, He belongs to me. Not to you, not to you and especially not to you!"Zayn directs his attention to Niall, the dog hybrid having a protective hand on his belly.

"I have no idea what you're talking about,"The fake blonde rolls his blue eyes at Zayn who just seems to be getting angrier by the minute. It's defence, maybe, probably because a part of Zayn wants to rip open his own chest and show his best friends how mud this is breaking his heart and the other part of Zayn just wants to climb Mount Everest and scream out of his anger at the top.

Zayn lets out a choked laugh that is almost bone chilling, rolling his head back and letting the laugh escape a wide open mouth.

"No Idea? Hmm? You have no idea what on earth I'm talking about?"His voice goes a pitch higher in question, Niall shaking his head in confusion with eyebrows knotted in the middle."That's fûcking Hilarious, really, because the guy that fucked my hybrid doesn't see how he acts around Louis. You act like you're his boyfriend, and do you know what? It's pretty fûcking annoying not only to me but to your own boyfriends."

"I don't act like I'm in a relationship with Louis! Liam, Harry, tell this asshole I don't."He orders in his own anger. He's feeling bad now, not like he didn't before but his own guilt had washed away whenever he has heard Zayns own confession of hitting Louis so the guilt turned to anger. Now, the guilt and self pity was returning and it's only know that he is releasing how much his actions is effecting everyone.

Harry and Liam stay silent, bowing their heads down so that they no longer have to look at the angry and heart breaking eyes of Zayn and the determined pregnant hybrid. Helplessly, Niall turns his head towards Liam and then to Harry as he tries to find any sign that might tell him that what Zayn is saying isn't true and it's just the height of Zayns anger.