Sixty

Chapter fucking 60 guys! Celebrate with me!

"Yes, Zayn, they are all fine. Now stop calling us and go and have sex, it's Paris! The amount of sex shops is endless!"Harry is exclaiming rather loudly, throwing a hand up in the air in exaggerations a he paces the floors of the house. He passes Payton who continuously blows raspberries everytime that she sees her uncle Harry, wanting for him to copy him Which Harry does without hesitation.

She was already dressed in a soft pink baby grow after she was given a bath just like her brothers had after her. Harry had followed the instructions sent to him by Zayn by text message on what way each baby liked to be dressed for bed, Payton dressing up in moderate baby grows as she got warm during the night but also cold while Preston and Jensen was normally dressed in sleeveless baby grows but remains with little socks and mittens.

Harry didn't know that there was so many habits and things that the triplets liked different from one another, how if Jensen liked carrots then that meant Preston didn't like them, or how Payton blew raspberries when trying to make sounds and Preston made bubbles. Jensen enjoyed the vibrations that came off of Harry's mobile while the hybrid twins loved the sound of a certain type of music.

"Hello Princess, yes I see you."Harry coos, blowing a raspberry onto a chubby tan cheek which makes the kitten hybrid giggle.

"Is that Payton? How is she? Is she making raspberries?"Zayn is asking a little frantic because that meant she was improving her language skills. Unlike her brothers, Payton was the child that was most improving especially when comparing her and Jensen who had yet to make a peep apart from small giggles here and there due to his Mummy's silly antics.

"She is doing marvellous. Yes you are, yes you are!"Harry continues to gush, a wide smile on his face Which creates deep dimples to carve into his cheeks. He blows a strand of hair out of his eyes, still smiling at the little kitten hybrid in front of him in a baby swing. She has so much of her dad in her looks that it was like looking at Zayn."Now, stop fussing. All Three of your little angels are on their best behaviours!"

"Right, okay. This is just the longest we've been without them."Zayns voice trails off,"Now, remember to give them a bottle before they sleep and to grind the anti-biotics Into Jensens bottle. Give them all their goodnight kisses from both their Mummy and Daddy-"

"Yes, Zayn. Okay. Now go and enjoy your pre-honeymoon."They exchange small goodbyes before Harry sis hanging up, stuffing his phone into his back pocket. He runs a hand through his longing curls before paying his attention to Payton who continues to watch him. "That was your Daddy, checking up on your silly uncles, again."

"Harry! Oh my god Preston is peeing on me! Oh my fuck!"Liam shouts, turning his head away from the pee and trying to stop the eldest triplet. His face is scrunched up in a sort of disgust or being peed on, half way between swearing out loud or crying as baby pee was dripping through his muscle top and onto the wooden floor of the triplets nursery."Please help me!"

The kitten hybrid has a wide smile on his lips and a giggle escaping his lips. Liam can spot the pearly white teeth that have already broken the gum. Harry is running into the room with Payton in his arms, breaking out in a fit of laughter at the sight before him. Liam was drenched in pee with Preston remaining to lay on the changing mat naked with nothing but the towel that was half over his body.

"What is all of this chaos- Oh my fucking God! Go on little Tony! You pee on your uncle Liam like your life depends on it!"Niall is shouting his encouragements for his nephew who remains laying on the changing mat giggling at all of the noise. He blows a couple of bubbles in entertainment, Payton's kitten ears catching the sound and mimicking her older brother.