Sixteen

HI OH WOW LOOK IM NEARLY AT 1K THIS IS AMZEBALZZ

PLEASE GIVE ME LOADS OF COMMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER,IT COULD BE RANDOM
CRAP FOR ALL I CARE

PHOTO-This FANART is killingly,I'm jealous

The end of this chapter sucks balls

*nonedited

Enjoy :)

Louis jolted awake,a swarm of tears and fear building up inside of him as he looked around the dark bedroom he was sleeping in,at the bottom of the bed like usual.He was dressed in nothing but a lavender wooly hand knitted jumper,his hair was a little bit still damp from the bath that Zayn gave him earlier that night and his kitten ears were perked up.He heard a crash come from outside,that and he just had a serious night-terror,but it was mostly the crash that made Louis scared and jolt awake.He was always on alert when he came to crashing sounds and other loud noises,it was part of his kitten instincts really,but at the same time it was due to when his last owners would stumble in drunk and bump into something or drop a plate,demanding for Louis to bend over so that they could fuck him senseless.

He couldn't see Zayn around anywhere,he was normally unconscious on the right side of the bed,drool running down his cheeks as he snored,Zayn was a loud snorer not that it bothered Louis,he was able to sleep through it.He wasn't there sleeping and that made Louis whimper and worry even more so.He may not be all over Zayn but that didn't mean when he woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare that he didn't nudge and nuzzle at Zayns calf just to make sure he was there,But he wasn't there this time,and he was alone now,and now he was even more scared because it was dark,and he was alone,there was a crash outside that could mean someone was coming to kill the kitten hybrid and now that walls felt like they were closing in on him.

"Zaynie!"Louis called,his voice trembling as he talked shuffling off of the bed and hissing when his small feet hit the cold flooring below.No matter what temperature it was outside,Zayn always had the damn air-conditioning on,he never seemed to be cold and Louis was jealous of that because Louis was so sensitive that he was able to feel the cold and heat very easily.As said,he was wearing nothing underneath the sweater that the kitten hybrid was Downing in,it went to his knees and swung as he walked,but Louis didn't mind,he was use to being naked or with very rare amounts of clothes on.He felt the cold air drift up his jumper and shivered as he grabbed his lamb and hugged him to his chest.

He'd still be lost without his lamb

Louis slowly excited the bedroom,taking in a sharp breath as he walked out into the hallway,his Hazel fluffy tail dragging behind him as he squinted his eyes as he walked because he couldn't find the light switch to turn the hallway light on.He held the lamb closer to his chest as he walked,keeping close to the wall as he walked,he didn't like the dark,he wasn't scared of it but he wasn't fond on it either.The closer he got to the edge of the stair case he could hear laughter and the more laughter he heard the louder they got.Louis whimpered thinking the worse,this always happened,secret meetings where his past owner or owners would plan meetings and bring over other men and they'd drink some beer,smoke from nicotine and then drag Louis out of bed and destroy him.

Or Zayn was selling him because of his slip up the other day

"No,no,"Louis muttered to himself as he started to walk backwards away from the staircase.This was the first home where he wasn't beaten to a pulp,where he wasn't forced to have sex or left in a corner to cry because he was bleeding and in pain.He hadn't felt pain not once since Zayn bought him,yes he's been scared but anyone would if you've been through about Louis had,yes he doesn't like Niall that much because he reminds him too much of those dogs that attacked him but he liked Niall,he'd be lost without him.He didn't want Liam and Harry to forget about him,they were both so nice and carring towards the kitten hybrid,even after Louis tried to flee their eyes out when he was sprayed with water.Moat of all.he didn't what to leave Zayn,he liked Zayb.maybe even lived him if he knew the exact term of love,he was so cuddly and kind and even if he was grumpy he made sure that Louis was okay.