Seven

HOLA!!

Photo-Old but ❤️

*nonedited

ENJOY :)

"You don't hiss at guests Louis,"Zayn scowled,sitting back down on the sofa.Louis nodded into the crook of Zayns neck,silent tears running down his cheeks and onto Zayns T-shirt.He knew he shouldn't have growled at Quentin,and he knew that he was only stitching up his wounds but it hurt him,and if it hurt him Louis would be afraid of that person who hurt him for no reason.So in Louis' mind Dr.Murry was a meanie and what did Louis do to meanies?He growled or hissed at them.

"Louis sowwy,"Louis whispered,clutching onto Zayns shirt for dear life as Zayn sighed deeply,racking his brain on whether or not to punish Louis for his actions.He decided on 10 slaps to the bum would do,and then he'd bathe Louis,meaning tomorrow he'd explain all the complicated stuff to the young hybrid.Honestly,it was all new to Zayn and he wasn't sure how Louis would react to it as he was also new to the hybrid,but rules needed to be set.

"10 spanks,okay?"Zayn sighed,kissing Louis' feathery hair as he nodded,use to being spanked but that was normally without being told,and it was always more than 50,and 50 spanks to the bottom in the same place,with different objects such as a belt and a paddle,it hurt like a b*tch.Plying Louis' hands off of his shirt,he repositioned him on his lap so that his stomach and chest was pressed to Zayns knees and his bum in the air.Louis sucked on his thumb for comfort as Zayn brought the first slap to his bum,making the younger squeak."I want you to count,okay?"

"Two!"Louis whimpered at Zayn brought another harsh slap to his backside.It wasn't as bad as expected,surprisingly Zayn was really soft with his hands,but it still hurt to where Louis was a crying shaking mess that stopped counting after 7 because he couldn't string letters together.Sitting Louis back up,Zayn wrapped his arms around his waist and hugged him to his chest,He clung onto Zayn like a koala as Zayn whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

"It's okay,it's over now.Calm down,"Zayn shushed,bouncing Louis up and down on his lap a little in an attempt to calm the crying boy.It was like dealing with a toddler.Moving off the sofa,Zayn held Louis tight as he walked around the livingroom,kissing Louis on the forehead and whispering thinks in an attempt to calm him down."What will calm you down,hmm?Food?Milk?"Zayn suggested.

"L-lamb,"Louis stuttered which made Zayn make a confused look.Lamb?What lamb?Maybe Louis was mistaking the word Lamb for something else?Then it clicked.He remembered looking through Louis' belongings (for a pair of undies and Trousers) that he saw a old and dirty plush doll,with a light green ribbon around its neck and some of its stuffing missing,that must be what Louis was wanting.It must be his comfort item,that would explain its poor condition.

Carrying Louis through the livingroom,into the hall and up the stairs,he continued to try and calm the boys cries because one,they were heartbreaking sobs and two,it was giving Zayn a migraine and when Zayn got a headache/Migraine,he wasn't a happy man to be around.The Bradford lad was always so moody when he was either just woken up,had a headache or if something wasn't going as planned because everything had to be correct and going the way that he wanted.He placed Louis down on the bed (with struggle because he wouldn't let Zayn go) and went straight to the otherside of the room,unzipping the light blue suitcase and pulling out the soft plush toy.

"Look what I've got!"Zayn cheered,a sigh of relief in his tone as he placed the plush toy in eye view of Louis whose tears had now temporary stopped and his face now lit up at the sight of his only memory.He made grabby hands at the toy which Zayn smiled at,handing him the toy and watched as Louis hugged it close to his chest as if he was scared to let go.He had already been away from it for nearly a week,the week he probably needed it the most,and now that he had it,he wasn't letting it out of his sight.

Oh thank god,he's stopped crying Zayn thought to himself,running a hand through his hair stressfully.It sounded rude and selfish but Zayn couldn't cope with people crying around him,he grew up with screaming babies from his younger siblings to the kids next store that his sister use to babysit,The sound just went through him and made him stressed because it felt as if he was at fault,as if it was his own fault that they were crying,when in the street or in the store if he saw a baby or toddler scream or cry he had the urge to go up to the parents and say;Hey,could you put your screaming child on vibrate?

It wasn't as if he hated children,or wasn't good with them,he was able to tolerate them but sometimes they were just a bit too much for him to handle.He thought they were cute and all but he liked to admire them from afar,when they were sleeping,and they weren't pulling at his beard or sticking their fingers into his mouth.He wouldn't be able to change a nappy without the constant fear of the child peeing on his clothing halfway through the change,or having to wake up at 3am to give a crying child a bottle of milk or because they were sick.

Zayn was glad he was gay sometimes,and that he wouldn't have to go through all of that

Chappie seven!!!

Yeah well Zayn not in this story *hint hint*

Was suppose to update yesterday but didn't have time bc I updated everything else then fell asleep,and I can't swallow or talk which sucks if you're me.

How was it?

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌️

~Marie

[QOTC:I don't know if I should do BDSM or not...should I or should I just have rules?]

4+ comments ☺️