Twenty-Seven

I love looking back at the last chapter and seeing the number of votes I get In just a week,it makes my heart swell because I remember this use to only get like 20 votes per chapter if I was lucky enough

Please read the bottom A/N BECAUSE HOLY SHIT

A filler chapter also

Enjoy :)

It was 9 in the morning on a Saturday when it happened,Louis and Zayn were still passed out in the bunk when the tour bus stopped abruptly out to the side of the motor way and the door was swung opened.Niall jumped off of Liams lap where they bit sat in the livingroom watching the morning news and Harry came running from the kitchen area with a spatula in hand as Paul stormed through the tour bus until reaching the back where the bunks were located.Zayn had yet to flinch at the nose,already in a deep sleep like always but Louis was up,sitting up in the bottom bunk in his baggy t-shirt and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes with small fists.Loud noises like doors slamming or being swung open still scared Louis a lot,so when he heard the door open for forcefully he was up in an instant and scared Blue eyes started scanning the darkness of the bunk since the curtain were drawn.

In an instant the curtain was drawn back and Louis whimpered at the light,flinching back and hitting his head off of the back wall of the bunk since he slept in the inside.He had his small hands on his 3 month bump as his blue eyes adjusted to the new bright light and wort have to his normal pupils instead of dangerous slits.Harshly,Paul shook Zayns shoulder,am,I got his head fall to the side and a strangled snore to escape until he woke up with a slight start and he opened his eyes until Hazel was staring at Paul and his anger gaze.Paul spared no glance at Louis,it wasn't as if he didn't like the kitten hybrid because he did,he was a sweetheart and Paul has looked after him during concerts a number of different times,it was just this situation was about Louis and needed to be talked about A.S.A.P.

"The hell?It's like 9 o'clock Paul,what ya' want?"Zayns voice was hoarse and think with sleep as he stared at the lockscreen which was of Louis sleeping on the sofa with half his body on the sofa and half of it off.Louis watched Zayns movements as he sat up and pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek,Zayns stubble scratching against Louis' baby smooth cheek.Louis was still beyond tired,wanting to go back to sleep until he needed to get up for food or some milk.Actually,right now he would like some warm milk,maybe he can ask Niall to make him some.Louis leaned into Zayns touch who had moved closer to Louis to keep him warm since the kitten hybrid was on,h wearing a large t-shirt and a pair of panties underneath.

"Who did you buy Louis off?"Paul asked sharply,staring daggers at Zayn who gave the man a confused look as he tucked Louis under his arm once he heard the kitten whimper as memories flooded back at the mention of his last owner.Louis was sensitive about the topic of his last owners,Mark and Benny being two main ones that Louis would cry or shut himself off at.Zayn had tried once to get Louis to talk about what had happened in his last owners houses or apartments,and each and every time the kitten hybrid would refuse and tears would coat his gorgeous blue eyes.Louis refused to talk about it,he didn't want to drag anyone into his mess from how he use to get hit and punched all of the time and but out on show just for humiliation and pure embarrassment.He still suffered major nightmares and sometimes even during the day he'd have flashbacks from certain actions that someone did towards him or said.

"The thing about that,"Zayn chuckled as he scratched behind one of Louis' kitten ears to calm him down.Paul glared at Zayn,"I didn't exactly pay for Louis...I took him off his guy called Mark Robinson.He had an advertisement online and I happened to see it,called him up,came to his apartment complex and took Louis off so his hands.The fucker was beating him in front of me,I wasn't going to give that slug any of my money."Zayn scoffed as he kissed the top of Louis' hair who felt like crying.The beatings were clear in his mind and he didn't like it,and with Zayn talking about it it didn't make things any better,and the Bardford man noticed this.so with a pat of the bum he whimpered,"Go find Liam and ask him to give you some strawberry milk,I'll be there in a second baby."

"Okay Zaynie,"Louis obliged,pouting his lips once he untucked himself from Zayns side and waited for a kiss to the lips.He was granted his kiss and started to shimmy to the edge of the bunk,a frown on his lips when he noticed that they were on in the top bunk."Paul,help Louis down please?"The kitten asked staring at Paul innocently who smiled back,his hands on Louis' waist as he lowered the kitten hybrid onto the ground,Louis thanking him quickly before scampering off down the bus shouting 'Lili Louis thirsty' at the top of his lungs in his sweet,high pitched voice of his.Zayn had watched all of this with a fond expression on his face,his kitten hybrid was so cute and cuddly and adorable.Zayn was lucky to call Louis his.

"That slug,"Paul started snapping Zayn out of his day dream and to shake his head,golden grown eyes now looking at Paul whose expression had changed back to stern and serious as it was moment ago before helping Louis.Louis had that effect on a lot of people,he was able to make them smile even for a couple of seconds."Is threatening to take Louis back info his possession,Zayn.Louis is still legally His until you pay the amount you Said you were willing to pay,and if you don't pay soon enough he will take Louis and charge you with theft."Paul's voice was a mer whispered,quick and harsh as he spoke to Zayn.If he spoke to loudly then there was a chance that Louis could hear or even Niall since Niall had good hearing.Zayns expression fell as he looked at Paul with a questioning look as if to say 'You serious?'.

"Look,I'll sort things out,it isn't as if I'm poor anything.But that fucker doesn't deserve any money,he was beating and sexually assaulting Louis.Should that not be taken to court and that Mark guy taken to prison?"It was true,if it had been a regular human and not a hybrid the person in control would've been in jail with a life sentence but because it was a hybrid,Mark and any other scum that abused or assaulted harmless hybrids were able to walk the earth free without a record.

"Zayn,it's 2015,a majority of the world still hate hybrids of all kind and all hybrids are labeled as slaves.Until those labels are ignored,Louis,Niall and any other hybrid in the world won't be treated as an equal."A sigh escaped both of their lips as Zayn thought over what Paul said.He didn't understand how people didn't like hybrids or thought so lowly of them,Zayn and many others thought they were magnificent and wonderful beings.They weren't freaks just because they maybe had a tail or ears,they were just a little different and there was nothing wrong with that.They lived in a world where being different was wrong and that you had to be plain and boring like everybody else."Just pay that dude as sing as you can before any drama starts,okay?"Zayn nodded his head and climbed out of his bunk once Paul had moved to let him do so.

"Zaynie!Ni letting Louis watch The Little Mermaid!"Louis came squealing once he was Zayn emerge out of the bunk area,hands on his bump under his shirt as Zayn enveloped him into a massive Hug,Louis' tail wrapping around the both of them as Zayn kissed the younger boys hair repeatedly.

"Remember I love you so much,okay?"

"And I love you too Zaynie!"

HEY PEOPLE

This was just a filler and since I remember people wanted drama about Mark here is some *Dun dun dunnnmn*

RIGHT LETS GET TO THE REAL SHIT;

Petite has passed the first round of the bromance awards and like holy mother fücking shit,is this really life?So I would appreciate it so much if you went ahead and voted in this next round,thank you ally so much,I love y'all :)

Tell me what you thought please

Votecommentfollow

Peace ✌🏼️

~Marie