Thirty-Four

This is a crappy update and I had this in mind so I wanted to write it

Don't hurt me

The start of this (all in italics) is a dream,okay?

"Zaynie!No,no you say no leave!"Louis was screaming,and crying his eyes out,his arms being held back by two figures that Zayn couldn't make out the faces off.They were stronger and bigger than Zayn could ever match up to,but that still didn't stop as any from trying to fight them off when they first came towards him and Louis.

Now he was out of his reach,as if an invisible wall was stopping Zayn from taking another step forward towards his pregnant hybrid who was trying so hard to get out of the mens grip so he could be with Zayn.It was breaking his heart,and Zayn couldn't stop the few stray tears running down his cheeks whenever Louis cried his name.

"I'm not leaving baby,I swear."Zayn was close to bursting into tears himself,Louis was being taken away from him while he was pregnant with his children."I love you so much kitten,"

"Pwease don't let em' take me!"Louis cried harder,a whimper escaping his lips when he felt a pain run through his lower stomach.Zayn watched with wide tear filled eyes as he saw the familiar red liquid soak through the leggings that Louis was wearing.Both were acted,Zayn couldn't go anywhere near him.

"Please!Stop let me at him he and my babies need me!"Zayn cried,sobs escaping his lips as he watched Louis' face pale and his body go limp right in front of his eyes,his vision getting worse through all of the tears."Louis baby stay awake,someone help him-"

"Zayn!Wake up!"Zayn gasps when he feels a hand connect with his left cheek and a stinging sensation so through the left side of his face.He sits up in an instant,his eyelashes clumped together with fresh tears,his cheeks damp and his eyes red rimmed with the tears that he obviously at cried during his slumber.Zayn Looks around,noticing that he has fallen asleep in one of the guest bedrooms of his home since he can't go back into his and Louis' room without having flashbacks of Louis hiding under the covers,or playing with the mirror.

Blinking away any left over tears,he realises That it was Liam who had slapped him across the face to wake him up,a concerned look upon his puppy dog like face as he sits on the edge of the bed.He looks to his right to see Harry and Niall both sitting on the other half of the bed,both looking just as equally as sad but Niall even more so.He feels so lost without his best friend,he misses Louis and really it's hurting everyone in their own way.

"Sorry about that,but you weren't waking up and you were crying and we could hear you from downstairs..."Liam whispers,biting the inside of his cheek as Zayn just nods weakly and brings a hand up to his eyes to wipe away and let over tears or sleep from his eyes.He has rarely cried in his life,but over the past couple of days he has cried more than he probably has ever and his chest has been aching so much it feels like his heart is getting ripped out a thousand times.He would rather die,it would hurt a lot less than the pain he is feeling right now.

Zayn had no say in anything that had happened that day,she was his birth mother,she had the right to just take Louis away from Zayns possession just because Zayn didn't have any paper work with him in his hand.He had it somewhere,God knows where since he was so unorganised at times.He had watched as Louis was taken away from his arms,clinging and clawing his way back towards Zayn with tears running down his cheeks and his voice cracking as he shouted for Zayn to help him.

That was the first night Zayn cried

And he hasn't stopped since

He has had the house tore,flipped upside down just to find Louis' file that had the documents that showed that Louis belonged to Zayn,and then the doctors notes that he had signed that showed he was also the father to the twins Louis was carrying.It was ridiculous.

"What was it about this time?"Harry dares to ask what Zayns nightmare was about is time round.They have refused to leave Zayn on his own since the first night he had drank himself to sleep.They sleep in the guest bedroom not that far away from the one that Zayn is sleeping in,or much rather living in since he is keep reminded every corner he turns of a memory of Louis being his adorable self.Zayn couldn't sleep,but whoever he did he awoke with a nightmare.

"The same ol' stuff..."Zayns voice was hoarse and cracked as he talked,sniffling as he reached around the bed for the precious stuffed toy that belonged to the missing kitten hybrid.The Bradford lad had been sleeping with Louis' stiffed lamb since Louis was taken away nearly three days ago,he won't leave the Lamb alone."Losing Louis,and Losing the babies."He whispers as Niall whimpers beside Harry and looks down.Niall has been missing Louis the most,you could tell.He hasn't even been part of the group for that long yet Niall had grown so close to Louis despite their differences.

He misses his Louis

And his babies

To make everything clear this is Nialls thoughts

"Don't think like that,"Liam scolds as Harry pets a distressed Niall,"You're gonna get him back,we've filed that form that says that his mother sold him for money and that she's unfit to look after him,and we have that document somewhere in this house...We just have to find it."Liam sighs and then stands up abruptly,gaining everyone's attention as he grabs at Zayns arms to pull him up.

"The fûck are you doin'?Leave me alone!"Zayn shouts,trying to pull away from Liams hold because all he wants to do is curl up in bed,Holding Louis' push toy and cry.He wants his three best mates to just leave him be so he can drink away his sadness of losing his kitten and babies,but they've hidden his liquor and are watching him like a hawk.Not to mention they threatened to ring Katherine (since he gave her paid leave for a a week) and he's kinda scared of her no matter if she's five foot five.

"You are not going to sit around and mop around in your own stench.You-We are going to search this house from top to bottom for that god damn file and shove those documents in the authorities faces to show that Louis belongs to you and that those babies are yours."Liam says serious and sternly,moving his head to make Harry help him up on pulling Zayn out of the bed he has been sleeping in.Harry is quick to helping,Zayn whining and groaning in annoyance when he's standing on his one two feet still dressed in clothes he was wearing three days ago with his hair greasy and his unshared and tatty looking.

He defiantly didn't look like Zayn Malik

"We aren't going to find it,I looked."Zayn growls,glaring at the Giants in front of him,"I might as well just give up hope on ever seeing him or our babies ever again-"

"We are going to get Lou back,yes?"Niall whispers with tears in his eyes,hugging Louis' you la,b to his chest when Zayn dropped it as he was yanked out of bed.It smells like Louis,the strawberry scent Louis always smells like and it's driving Niall and his dog nose nuts.He wishes he could track his best friend down but he isn't that good of a tracker dog hybrid,and it's disappointing really."Because I'm going crazy without him,I can hear his voice even though he isn't here..."

"Of course we're gonna get him back,right Zayn?"Harry shoots Zayn a look as he hugs Niall close to his chest,kissing the top of his fake blonde hair in an attempt to calm him down.He has heard Niall cry alot at nighttime just like Zayn,but it's far more heart breaking hearing your own boyfriend cry than your best fiend at times.

Zayn wants to scream and cry and break something because he finest know if he'll ever find those documents,or if he'll ever see Louis again or if he'll ever meet his babies and now there's a crying puppy hybrid staring at him with big blue wide eyes,and another brown eyed over grown puppy dog face man and the human version of bambi staring at him also.

"We're gonna be my kitten back,"Zayn whispers,"One way or another."

HI THERE GUESS WHO IS UDATING THREE THINGS IN ONE DAY

ME

Because I feel like I own you all some love and BC this is a crappy and rushed update so I'm sorry

I want to know if you want me to write a chapter of Louis with Jay?or just skip that?Or write it as a one-shot?

I HAVE SOMETHING REALLY FUCKIMG BIG PLANNED AND OH MY LAWD

So opinions?

Votecommentfollow

Peace✌🏼️

~Mar