Twenty-One

Promised an update and here it is

Might be sloppy but I feel asleep for like 5 minutes and woke up again so. Here

Photo-The very FIRST cover for Petite,like wow,this is shocking 😂

All cutie ,you may die

*Nonedited

Enjoy :)

"This is actually so entertaining,"Zayn whispered to Liam through the iPad screen in his hands,keeping his eyes on Louis who was on his knees in front of the full length bedroom mirror of his and Louis' bedroom.Zayn was currently sending emails back and forth to different members of his management team and to Liam who was giving him more and more details on what time they were leaving to go to Australia for the start of their tour.He had left Louis in the living room watching old X-Factor Episodes (Since Harry told him that's how they became singers Louis has been hooked to the show) with a bowl of cornflakes as he worked.He had yet to tell Louis that they will be leaving the house and traveling for a good while to different locations.He knew that Louis wouldn't have a problem with that,he seemed to love the outdoors and it was obvious that he had never been out of the United Kingdom,Zayn was just scared for the hybrid incase of jealous fans or anxious Paps.

He couldn't and wouldn't allow his kitten to get hurt

Zayn was pulled out of his office a couple of hours later when he heard rustling,small giggles and hisses come from Him and Louis' bedroom,a surprised chuckle escrowed his lips when he opens the door only to see Louis hissing at his own reflection.It was as if he had never seen his own reflection before,he had,a number of times but it was only now that his own reflection was becoming a threat to Louis because now there was two of him and Zayn could only Love one and it can't be the one in the mirror.Louis was dressed in a pair of wooly pyjama bottoms with cute little Ducks on them,on his small feet were purple fuzzy socks and as well as that he was wearing one of Zayns sweaters that he had started a fond connection with.not going anywhere without it.Zayn just had to face time Liam to let him see the kitten hybrid hiss and swat at his own reflection and then jump back when his reflection mimicked his actions.

It was beyond Adorable

"Oh Lord,I think I'm going to die at the amount of cuteness,"Liam squealed down his phone which he was using to peer in through Zayns camera to watch Louis glare at the 'other' kitten hybrid who was dressed the exact same as him and kept coping what he was doing.Louis wasn't finding this entertaining or cute,he thought this was annoying and he was getting frustrated with how this other kittens hybrid wouldn't leave and stop trying to take his Zaynie away from him."Harry!Niall!You have to see this!"He called for his two boyfriends who were in the living room while Liam was in his own office.Zayn couldn't stop his laughing as Louis pouted at the mirror and then hissed again,his Hazel tail puffed up,his ears up in stance and his pupils in cat like slits.

"Aw look at wittle kitty Lou!So cute!"Niall gushed down the iPad screen as he watched Louis and his actions.The two had became good friends,Louis was still skittish and Niall still had to wait for Louis to go ahead and let him touch his tail or ears,but they were making progress and Zayn couldn't be any happier to know that."He does know that he's fighting himself,right Haz?"Niall questioned looking at Harry who shook his head with a chuckle,to busy laughing at Louis to answer Niall back with a sentence.

The sudden rage started to build up in Louis' small body tags this other kitten wasn't going anywhere and was on his territory trying to cuddle and kiss his Owner.How dare he.Without warning Louis built up in strength and pounced at the mirror,hitting his head off of the mirror and bouncing back onto the carpet on his his bum,Landing on his tail in the progress.In an instant Louis had started to cry,holding his kitten tail in his hands as his velvet wars hid in his messy hair as he started to cry at the pain rushing through his bum,tail and head."Oh crap,"Zayn cursed,throwing the IPad onto the neatly made bed and rushing over the aid Louis,dropping to his knees and gathering the teenager into his arms and lap.

"Hurts,"Louis whimpered one hand going up to pay at his sore head and wincing when he touched where he banged his head and immediately retreating his hands so that they were holding his tail again.A nervous habit he did whenever he was sad,scared or sore.Zayn wanted to stop laughing,but he couldn't,Louis just looked so adorable like this,getting sympathy points.And thinking back to how Louis got hurt in the first place just sent Zayn into more fire of laughter which made Louis frown and whimper.

Is he laughing at me?

Am I embarrassing?

"Oh baby,you're a silly kitty ain't you?"Zayn chuckled as he checked to make sure that he wasn't bleeding which he wasn't.He glanced over at the mirror,"I hope you didn't dent the mirror.thats my favourite,"He fake pouted as Louis glanced downwards ashamed that he might've broke something that belong to Zayn which means that he'll get punished or Zayn would be mad at him.

"Sorry Mister Zayn,"Louis apologised,"Mean kitty try take Zaynie,Zaynie is Louis',"He knew that sounded a bit possessive but he kind of was when it came to someone like Zayn who has already told him that he loved him and kissed him.Zayn was his own superhero so of course Louis was possessive over him,everyone that Louis has ever liked was always been taken away from him which was why he had separation anxiety towards Zayn.The Bradford lad just seemed the smell like home to Louis,whenever Zayn was out,curling into one of his jackets and closing his eyes made it feel like Zayn was sleeping with Louis.Again,Zayn has to chuckle at Louis and his innocence.

"Louis,that 'Mean kitty' that you saw was yourself,you were looking into a mirror and what you saw was your refection,"Zayn explained to Louis who pulled a thinking face and then nodded mindlessly,still not liking this kitty even if if Zayn had just explained to him who it was.

"Still hurts,Kiss Louis' ouchies,"Louis demanded with a pout and who in the fucking world says 'ouchies' fucking Louis Tomlinson,that's who.Louis was too innocent for his own good.Agreeing to,He asked the kitten hybrid where he was hurting and was told to kiss the top of his head first,which he did softly and gently,and then his forehead,his nose and his lips (Zayn was sure that Louis was just trying to get kisses out of him)."Tail,"He told Zayn who nodded and took told of Louis' tail and softly placed a kiss to the fluffy tail that tickled his nose more than his moustache normally did." 'Nd bum,bum sore too,"Louis frowned pulling his best puppy dog looking eyes on to his face which made Zayn Groan.

"You want me to kiss you bum better,hmm?"Zayn asked just to make sure,earning a him and a happy nod in return as Zayn sighed happily."Okay,up onto the bed and bum in air,"He instructed which Louis listened to.Louis was a very obedient hybrid,he always did what he was told.Once he did what he was told,the Bradford lad pulled down Louis' PJ bottoms and smiled at the perky bottom he was blessed to look at.Kneading the plump flesh soothingly.Zayn leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to Louis' delicate bum cheeks,and them paying a lot of attention to the bottom of his spine area where he fell onto.

The butterfly like kisses on Louis' ass was Angels to the kitten hybrid,he loved it when Zayn touched his ass,only Zayn.

Once done Zayn smiled down at the kitten hybrid whine as blushing Everytime Zayn kisses a part of his face,bursting into laughter at times."All better?"He asked Louis who nodded and puckered up his lips to be kissed which Zayn obliged to and pecked his thin pretty lips lovingly.

"Oh c'mon!I wanted some live porno!"Harry complained down the screen of the iPad screen.

And crap,Zayn forgot to hang up the call

Damn it

HI PEACEMAKERS!

I promised an update and here it is,all cutesy and shit

This idea for a charger was stuck in my head foe a while and I was like 'Stuff it,I'm going to write it'

So who wants Louis to go through heat?

How was this?

Opinions?

Votecommentfollow

Peace ✌🏼️

~Marie