EXTRA CHAPTER

So this is an extra chapter in the fucking middle of the book which is weird but y'know I'm weird and nothing in this fanfic makes fucking sense anyway so why the fuck not!

This has been copy and pasted from my one-shot book and is the NOUIS smut scene which has now been added to the fanfic and the plot so enjoy and if you don't like NOUIS don't read,just vote ;)

[Warning: Smut duh]

ENJOY :)

"Okay,we'll be home in 2 hours.Be good,don't break anything and Louis,"Zayn paused in his actions as the kitten hybrid stopped abruptly from where he was chasing his toy mouse arums the house.He sat on the floor and looked up at Zayn innocently who was standing in the open doorway looking down at Louis who just smiled up at him;"Do not annoy Niall,okay babe?"Louis pouted but nodded his head as Zayn blew him a kiss and the kitten hybrid caught it.Zayn left and closed the door as Louis squeaked and started the run after the mouse again that had traveled into the livingroom where Niall was sat watching television and eating popcorn.Zayn,Liam and Harry where all scheduled for a meeting,and since no one could trust either hybrid alone in the two houses,they decided that it was best if Niall supervised Louis.

It wasn't as if Louis did much

All he did was play with his toy mouse Mimi and grooms himself

And then All Niall did was watch Television and eat food

Not like anything was going to happen

"Rawr!"Louis squeaked jumping out from behind the sofa and tumbling onto the sofa on top of Niall who was lying on his back with his hands behind his head.Niall gasped at the extra weight on top of him,his hands automatically flying up and accidentally touching Louis' bum,not that the kitten hybrid minded,instead snuggled into Nialls chest more and purred at the extra warmth radiating off of Niall.

The dog hybrid always seemed to be a lot warmer and cuddly,he smelt nice too,not as nice as Zayns scent of After shave and smoke but Niall had a warm and homely scent.Louis got bored with Mimi,well actually the mouse was under one of the sofas now and he had to wait until Kat came back from her hour lunch to get his mouse back again.Niall blushed a little and tried to not to squirm as Louis slid down him a little,clothed crouches rubbing against each other not that Louis noticed.

So innocent

"Tickle fight!"Niall gasped trying to get the thought of maybe sticking his own cock into Louis,digging his fingers into Louis' bony sides making the kitten gasp and let out an adorable high pitch squeal as he escaped Nialls grasp and started to run away from him.Niall smirked and got up off the sofa himself and ran after the kitten hybrid who was giggling mindlessly to himself as his tail puffed up a little and his kitten ears stood up on his head.Nialls tail was wagging furiously behind him to show him how happy he was,maybe it was because he was having fun with Louis or maybe it was because he was able to see the result of Louis' ass in the tight booty shorts that he was wearing.

They had ended up,up stairs,Niall continuing to chase the kitten hybrid until Louis could go no further and Niall pounced at him,both of them landing on the bed of the isolation room that was left open.

Niall on top of Louis,thighs straddling hips as he tickled his sides and Louis underneath him,gasping for air and tears running down the corners on his eyes that were clenched shut."NI!Stowp!Louis be good!"He gasped again as he started to claw at Nialls hands,a hiss escaping his lips as Nialls hands accidentally touch a deep and sensitive scar that Louis had at the side of his stomach.The fake blonde stopped upon hearing the whimper that followed the kitten and sat up,scooting off of Louis who sat up and pouted,tears pooling in his eyes at the pain."NI hurt Louie,"He whimpered shuffling away from Niall a little his ears flat in his hair.Niall felt his heart break a little,he didn't mean to,it was only a bit of fun.