Fifty-Six

This is a really short and fucking crappy/Boring chapter, I'm sorry

Zayn starts to notice soon after Louis has pointed it out, and as soon as he realises that Jensens hearing is limited after a night of crying and screaming from his two siblings and yet Jensen didn't budge, Zayn is phoning a doctor. Zayn ends up phoning Quentin at 2 in the morning and he thanks his lucky stars that he's still in the hospital and he's even more thankful to know that he's happy enough to look at Jensens little ears.

Louis sits with Payton in his arms, lulling the beautiful baby girl to sleep with his slow rocking and little touches to her kitten ears. Fussing, She kicks her footsie cladded feet only for Louis to calm her down gently with soft actions and words. He has just fed her her bottle, and now that she falls asleep Louis, Louis admires the small features that she Holds.

Zayn is downstairs with Jensen bounced in one hand as he uses the other hand to start to call up people to babysit, at 2am. He knows many people who would be willing to rush over, and those three people just live down the street. Zayn wants to call them, he misses his best friends but hasn't uttered a word to them since that day he screamed at them to leave his house, betraying his trust.

But he's desperate

So Zayn is calling Harry's mobile and thanking whoever is watching over him that Harry picks up the phone.

"Zayn? Is everything okay? Wow, haven't heard from you in ages-"

"Yes, I know, I know, we've missed you guys too."Zayn takes a deep breath after cutting Zayn off, pressing a soft kiss to Jensens temple as the baby coos at dogs soft affection, small hands patting at the stubble on his jaw."I know this is the worst way to start speaking again- B-but can one of you come over? We need someone to look after Preston and Payton while we go to the hospital with Jensen."

"What's wrong with Jensen? Is he okay?"Zayn can heat the panic in Harry's deep voice, still laced with sleep from being woken up to an unexpected phone call. Harry is shuffling out of bed, shaking Liam's arm to wake up his boyfriend who is on the other side of the sleeping pregnant hybrid.

"Look, we'll explain when you come over. Hurry please."They say goodbye quickly, Harry rushing to throw on some clothing while Zayn is going to pack a nappy bag for the 5 month old baby in his arms. Jensen looks unfazed by the commotion around him, His daddy and Mummy rushing to collect nappies, dummy's, bottles of the sort into a bag.

Jensen kicks his feet as he's placed in a door bouncer that hangs in the kitchen doorway. Zayn has dressed the youngest into a Tigger onesie, hood flipped up to reveal Tiggers head and the orange and black theme across the footsie onesie.

The Front door is being knocked, Louis rushing down the stairs in sweats and a hoodie to open the door for Harry, the taller man embracing the Hybrid into a warm and friendly hug. The hug lasts for a minute before Harry is back to worrying why he has to babysit two baby hybrids while the other is going to the hospital with his parents.

"Jensens Ears sore,"Louis tries to explain, still frustrated with himself that he's unable to explain what he thinks is wrong with Jensens ears. Harry stares at him confused for a second, just nodding his head with his lips pierced into a straight line.

"Good, you're here. Thank you so much."Zayn breathes a sigh of relief, coming out into the hallway with Jensen in a car seat, still dressed as Tigger. The blue eyed babe smiles whenever he recognises Harry's face, cooing at the man with the long curly hair as a smile appears on his face."The twins shouldn't be a bother, they're teething so if they wake up, there's plenty of teething rings and dummy's in the fridge. Bonjella also in the fridge."