Sixty-Two

I'm thinking of doing another Zouis Book, I might republish 'How Zayn Malik Killed Me' or I might start from scratch and make a A/B/O Zouis book. If I did you'd read?

I've been fighting what to call baby Narriam for ages tbh

20 comments please?

"Baby,"Payton manages to point from where she I being held in her Mummy's arms. Louis giggles with a nod of his head, bouncing her up his hip as he peers through the glass at his new little nephew that lays in an incubator just for safe measures. He was a perfect weight and size, healthy lungs that truly showed whenever he was born and screamed his existence (words from Liam) although he was still hooked up to a heart monitor just in case.

"Yes, sweetheart that's a baby. That's Uncle Ni Ni's baby, isn't he a cutie?"Louis asks the baby in his arms as if she's going to understand and answer back. He presses a loving kiss on her chubby tan cheek, Blowing a raspberry which makes her squeal in laughter and for Louis to laugh along. He had been stalking the halls of the hospital for ages now, keeping close to the baby area where he can peer in at the new baby who continues to sleep.

Zayn was with Harry and Liam who were standing as patiently as they could outside of Niall's hospital room door like a pair of bodyguards. Along with Zayn he also had Preston and Jensen who were curiously wondering in their own minds what all of this chaos was about and why they were in this place that only meant bad things to them. Injections for a start.

The trios parents have all been informed of the birth of their grandchild and to give them all some space they would visit whenever Niall and the baby got home. Thankfully no paparazzo had caught on about Niall's rush to the hospital, but maybe that was because they new Niall was going to go into labour soon and had body guards already guarding the hospital doors, back, front and side.

Louis' hazel tail sways behind him as he sways Payton in his arms, lips pressed to her temple as he just stares in at the cute little half hybrid lying in the incubator. He had brown floppy puppy ears on his head, or what Louis was told since there was a cute little blue hat on him and matching mittens.

"They've decided on a name,"Zayn is sliding in behind Louis and wrapping his arms around the hybrids waste. Louis squeaks in surprise, turning his head to catch a glimpse of Zayn only for his lips to collide with his in a tender kiss that surprises him again. Zayn smiles into the kiss, pulling away so he peck Payton's cheek whenever she pouts when no affection is showed towards her.

"Really? What is it?"Louis asks, shifting Payton in his arms so she can lay her head on her Mummy's shoulder in fatigue that was rushing over her. It has been a boring morning in the hospital, and as much as she loved being in her Mummy's arms she was bored and would preferred to be home with her brothers.

"I think they're gonna go with Elijah Jacob,"Zayn replies, nuzzling his nose against the crook of Louis' neck."He's a cutie pie, isn't he? He's gonna be a heartbreaker."Zayn knows he's going to be, dimples run in the style genes and he knows that Elijah will have them, as well as gorgeous brown eyes from Liam.

"Where's Tony and Jennybear?"Louis asks, turning his head in search for his two sons. Zayn moves back so Louis can turn around, pulling the twin pram towards him and then turning it so Louis can get a view of them both conked out in the pram. There's a smile tugging at his lips as he coos out loud, reaching down to stroke at Jensens hazel hair, the youngest triplet humming at the affection.

"Harry was pacing so much and I was like- Hey! You might as well take advantage of it, so I got him to push the pram up and down the hallway a couple of times and they fell asleep."Zayn laughs, closing the hood of the pram over to block out the gloomy hospital lights. He rocks the pram a little,"How about Pay? She sleepy?"