Forty-One

I love this fucking book so much and I actually don't think I'm ever going to end it and just continue to write it BC I can

As someone spammed in the last chapter thank you? XD i felt loved

Photo-THESE BABY GROWS ARESO CUTE AND I CAN'T EVEN RN

Enjoy :)

"This is very cute,don't you think?"Zayn laughs as he places the three baby grows onto the bed, cracking a smile at what they all say.He stands Louis up beside him with an arm around his waist."I was planned, I was not, me either."Zayn laughs again a little too loudly for Louis' sensitive ears.Even if Louis doesn't get the joke he still giggles anyway because he must be funny if Zayn is laughing so he laughs away and nods his head.

Louis was ready to explode, He was only 7 and a half months pregnant and Quentin was pretty surprised that Louis was still pregnant and had yet to give birth to the triplets already.It was rare for a hybrid as small as Louis to go close to full term with triplets, never mind on his first pregnancy as well. Due to Jensen being a couple of weeks behind his siblings a home birth was a no meaning Zayn was having to bring Louis into hospital the next day for monitoring.If they found anything wrong during the scan they were going to preform a C-Section.

"Louis sleepy,"Louis yawns and nuzzles his face into Zayns side just where his armpit is, showing Zayn how tired he is and how much attention he wants.Louis wants a lot of attention, he is the centrefold attention at that.

"Okay, c'mon you can go nap in the spare room."Zayn coos and places his hand on the bottom of Louis' spine to turn him around and guide him out of the bedroom.The master bedroom was currently a mess of baby clothes that Zayn had splurged out and bought online since he thought they were cute he had to buy them.He kind of went OTT when it came to baby stuff but there was three babies going to be loving in the house which meant triple the nappies, and bottles and clothes and in other words Zayn couldn't sleep and had nothing better to do then baby shop online.

"But Louis wanna sleep in big room!"Louis huffs and complains, even doing the foot stomp of his to show how stubborn he is being and how he didn't getting his own way.It's a terrible and cruel word.

Louis' speech worsened whenever it came to him being tired, today was an example of Louis being extra tired as he resorted to going back to speaking in the third person and was referring to himself as Louis.His speaking was doing good it only depended on if he was tired or scared or sad.

"Well you can't sleep in our room at the moment so you will have to settle for one of the spare rooms."Zayn says calmly and gently as he closes the bedroom door behind him once he had Louis waddle out of their room.While Louis was napping Zayn had planned to have he boys over and some other people to help him with the nursery.He couldn't do it on his own, painting and assembling cribs and all of the sort, he would have everything broken due to stress.

"No!"Louis shouts in protest, his ears matted in his hair, his Hazel tail puffed up and his eyes quickly turning into slits to show that he wasn't happy and that he wasn't going to listen to Zayn. The hormones in his body where driving him insane, he didn't know what was wrong with him why he was acting so mean and grumpy and letting his body act all defensive.

"You stop that right now Louis William or you're going into the isolation room."Zayn threatens and tightens his hold on Louis' arm, the pregnant kitten hybrid whining and thrashing a little to get out of his owners hold.Louis huffs and continues his act, his eyes staying into slits as he stays stubborn."Louis stop dragging your feet and walk properly."

"Piss off,"He grumbles and whimpers whenever he feels Zayns hand on his tail and tug at it a little too harshly making him cry in pain."No no Louis sorry!Did not mean it!"Louis cries in pain at how Zayn tugged at his tail, not liking how Zayn was now practically dragging him in the direction of the dreaded isolation room which Louis hated so very much.

"You never speak to me like that,"Zayn says as he reaches the door to the room, opening the door and then gently pushing Louis inside (as he was well aware of the pregnancy duh).Louis is still crying as he stumbles into the room a little, turning around and locking his eyes with Zayns just before the door is closed."You're staying in there until you calm down and realise what you've done,"Zayn locks the door and then rests his forehead against the wooden door.

"Zaynie!No no I'm sowy!"Louis cries, his cries hurting Zayn as he continues."Please!Give Louis spanking o-or hit L-Louis no left alone!"Zayns breath hitches at Louis words because did he really think that he was going to hit him?Zayn would never think of doing that, He would rather get hit by a bus than hit his beloved kitten. He couldn't give Louis a spanking since he was too far in the pregnancy and he didn't want to hurt him.

"I'm sorry baby, just for two hours okay?"Zayn speaks through the door before he walks away from the door where Louis is still crying.

"I want to go with something plain and simple,"Zayn mumbles as he flicks through the different baby room designs, a pout on his lips as he can't decide what to do about the babies room or what colour."Maybe I'll just go with White...White walls with three separate white rugs under all of the cribs and then just come cute baby stuff."He more or less talks to himself, forgetting that Francis is also outside with him although he was watering the planted pots.

"Nice choice, especially with triplets with mixed genders."Francis nods his head and agrees with Zayn who nods his head as well."Spread the cribs out as well, would space it out."

"Yes, thanks Francis."Zayns smiles as he orders so,e time of white paint online along with the cribs the he saw and the white rugs.He locks his iPad and set it on his lap, a yawn escaping his lips as he closes his eyes, sunglasses on."What time is it?"he asks as he relaxes a little, his body being tense from sitting down the hall listening to Louis cry in the isolation room.

"Just coming to 4 o'clock sir,"He informs his boss who nods his head once again and starts to get up from the deck chair he was lying in for the past two hours.He lifts his iPad and starts to head back inside, setting the iPad on the kitchen counter as he moves throughout the house to go back upstairs.

Unlocking the door, Zayn sighs deeply whenever he is faced with a sleeping Louis,face towards the door.Walking in, Zayn runs his hand up and down the pregnant kitten hybrids side and then into his messy bed hair.Louis begins to stir in his sleep, blue eyes slowly fluttering open until they are fully open and Looking into Zayns.There's cry tears on the boys cheeks.

"Hey baby, you doing okay?"Zayn whispers as he scratches just behind the kittens left kitten ear just the way that Louis likes it.Louis whimpers and tries to shuffle away from Zayns touch making the man frown."H-hey what's wrong?I'm sorry for locking you in here but it was your punishment baby."He says softly.

"T-tail hurts,"He whispers, his tail flicking over his thigh.The base of his tail hurt the most from when Zayn tugged at his tail.Zayn frowns, as he pressed a soft kiss to Louis' forehead, then down his nose and then finally to his lips.

"Want me to kiss it better?"Zayn smirks and Louis is about to nod his head whenever he groans and whimpers, hands going to his tummy in pain."Babe, what's wrong?"Zayn asks in panic as the kitten hybrid whimpers again.

"T-tummy sore..."He trails off and then gasps whenever he feels a wetness between his legs."Peed?"he really wasn't sure and Zayn was confused for all those 3 seconds beforehe finally snaps back to reality.

"The babies are coming!"

This was short af but i wanted and needed to update and like y'know louis hadn't spent anytime in the isolation room so like there

HOW WAS THIS SHORT AND CRAPPY CHAPTER?!?!??!

THE BABIES ARE COMING

FUCKKKKK

GIVE ME OPINIONS AND PROMPTS

Votecommentfollow

Peace ✌ ️

~Marie