Thirty-Two

Probably #nonedited haha what am I kidding it is

I hurt my wrist *_*

Photo~ZOUIS MY LITTLE BABIES even though there's no Zouis in this chapter

ENJOY ANS DO THAT THING WHERE YOU COMMENT :)

The trio (as Zayn is now resorting to call them since it's too much effort to actually say their names even in his head) luckily doesn't live all that far away from where Zayn and Louis do.Maybe about half an hour away by walking which Zayn wanted to do,walk with Louis on his arm like the sugar candy he was but life isn't all that perfect to let a world famous pop star walk freely out of his own home with his pregnant hybrid without being attacked by paps wanting photos.They got so far until Zayn couldn't take the constant snapping sound of photos being shot from different bushes and cars,so he had turned Louis around (who was now moody that they couldn't go for a walk) and had ended up driving to the Trios.

"Nialler!"Without even knocking Louis was already scampering his way into he house,his feet bare since he had kicked his shoes off in Zayns car and wearing very see through clothing.Like usual there was a duo making out on the couch,Liams eyes going wide when he heard Louis' voice and Niall smirking even more so as he continued to let his hands roam.Pulling away,Niall winked down at Liam whose face was blushed red and let his best friend collide with him when he had gotten up."Nialler!Miss 'ou!"Louis smiled,burying his face into the crook on Nialls neck.

"Jeez,Louis not too rough,you got two babies in your tummy, remember?"Niall cooed, holding the kitten hybrid out at arms lengths and letting his eyes roam the Teenagers stomach,his hands immediately going down to place them in Louis' stomach to check for anything out of the ordinary.Giggling,The kitten let his tail brush against his naked leg as Niall continued to coo over the bump,his own dog tail wagging happily behind him and at such speed it was like seeing double."We have to make sure that Niall junior and Female Niall are okay,all bubbly and healthy."

"I don't think Louis and Zayn are gonna name their first born Niall,"Liam chuckled,finally snapping out of his gaze to notice what his own hyperactive Hybrid was saying,now kneeling down to Louis' bumps height and nosing at the hard surface over the flowy t-shirt Louis had on.

"I meant my child will be named after me,these two are my children,"Niall growled at Liam as he wrapped his arms around Louis' thighs,not letting go of the hybrid.Liam knew this was bound to happen,when another hybrid was pregnant it was never good for non pregnant hybrids to mix.With Niall and Louis' close Bond Niall was getting needy,he too wanted a baby and hated the fact that Louis was having one and he wasn't.He wanted to be a dad,or a mother or something and he was going to be one by fathering Louis' babies.

"Uh-Oh,"Liam wanted to swear,but he didn't like to around Louis so he settled for that,getting up off the sofa and then running to go and find Harry.He knew this was going to be bad.and they had checked and unfortunately Niall wasn't really suppose to carry children,and if he ever got pregnant there were risks of losing the baby.All three of them had already talked about it,but Louis' hormones were being picked up at Niall and this wasn't good."Harry-Fuck,Niall is uh how do I explain this...In need for a child and is claiming he is the father of Louis' twins."He explained rather quickly once he had bumped into Harry who was sauntering around in those god awful pair of yellow swimming trunks.

"Aw but how cute would that be?Niall and Louis babies,that needs to happen."Harry completely dodged the subject and crisis at matter,smiling like a goof at how cute a Niall and Louis baby would be."Although it would be weird,they are already both hybrids of differ species so their baby would be a hybrid of a hybrid what do you called that?A cog?Dat?"