Twenty-Four

My hands are cold,I need someone's hands to keep my hands warm

Hate being fucking single ew

THANK Phoebemofojunior for this update since the little shit wouldn't leave me alone until I updated

Photo-Isn't even relevant to anything in this fic BUT HAWT DAMN GURL

This is also a major filler chapter

[Warning:Cute ass Nouis and Zouis Fluff]

Enjoy :)

"What's dat Ni?"Louis questioned in a whisper tone,staying close to the fake blonde as much as he could so that he wouldn't get lost,yet again,in the large airport that they were trudging their way through,pushing through paparazzo and taking photos with fans.Louis wandered off looking for the toilet when Zayn was taking photos with a set of twins and had left Louis standing by himself.Louis being the curious kitten he was started to look for the toilet himself which ended with him being cornered by Crazy fans that started to tug and pull at his tail.It wasn't until Nialls dog ears had caught onto the high pitch cry,and knowing who it belonged to,that Louis was safe in familiar arms.He looked up to Niall a lot more now,he was like a big brother to the kitten hybrid even if Niall was a different species,and was kinda of scary at times.

Niall turned his attention to what Louis was pointing at,and yet again it was plane that he was able to see through the window.Niall was being very patient with Louis,he knew that the kiddo hybrid had never experienced what he has,but it was a little annoying that Louis would point and ask about things constantly.He had already explained to him what a plane was,and yet the kitten hybrid just stared at him again blankly before something else would catch his attention and he'd ask another question or try and drag the dog hybrid over to what he saw.Something inside of Niall was sensing something strange about Louis,there was something that his dog instincts hasn't picked up before the meet and greet,and whatever it was it was being out this overly protective side of Niall that he never knew he had.He wouldn't let anyone neat Louis,claiming that Louis just wanted to spend time with him (which Louis did want) and if anyone got too close he'd growl,maybe a little too threatening at times.

Louis' tail swung behind him as he walked,gripping onto Nialls hand tightly as they walked,his kitten ears hidden under his beanie that was a matching colour to his purple jumper that fit him snugly.Nialls ears were hidden easily under his hair,and his tail also was hidden without a problem as he walked with Louis,making sure the kitten hybrid was safe.Zayn,Harry and Liam walked in front,Zayn carrying Louis' Personal light blue suitcase with clouds on it,the same suitcase that Louis has taken all across the United Kingdom.The small kitten hybrid was giddy,Zayn had told him that they were going on holiday(or well he told him that they were going to Australia for work but it was a holiday to Louis) and Louis couldn't wait because he had never been on a holiday nor on a plane.Zayn wasn't sure how Louis would react to the plane,he was hoping he would be fine since it was a very long plane ride.

"I think Louis is pregnant,"Zayn admitted once they were all seated on the plane,Louis' suitcase in the small over head locker that there was in the private jet that they had.The seats were a white leather,all recliner chairs,their were Televisions on the back of chairs and hanging from the ceiling.The jet would be taking all five boys from London to Australia,so there was plenty of room to move around,and food and also a proper bathroom.They had to make sure that the jet wasn't too enclosed and bought the jet since Louis was claustrophobic and would take a panic attack if he was forced in a small jet for hours.Louis' suitcase was packet with all of the items that would keep Louis entertained throughout the flight,it was like looking after a toddler and making sure that he didn't get bored.