Fourteen

Hi my lovelies

So I'm not sure about this chapter but eh

Photo-Louis' hair like this gives me HEARTPAINS

ELOUNOR BROKE UP HOLY SHIZ

2 FRICKING YEARS

*nonedited

Enjoy :)

"Louis!No!"Zayn shouted quickly running into the kitchen just in time to catch to find the kitten hybrid climbing ontop of the counter,his hand slipping and landing ontop of the burning hot hob which made Louis cry out in pain.Zayn was quick to lifting the kitten off of the counter and setting him on the kitchen island that was a lot safer.It was a Saturday morning and like always Zayn was downstairs in his own studio looking over the song sheets that was left for him to look through,there wasn't a lot due to the fact that they already picked out most of the songs but they still had to pick out the bonus songs.Zayn hated to have this job,he'd prefer it if the other all picked and its left him out of it,but no,every band member had a say.

Louis sobbed quietly on the kitchen island,his tail limp and his ears hidden as Zayn fussed around the kitchen in search for a clothe to dampen,and when he couldn't find one just got a bit of Kitchen roll and soaked it in water,placing it on the kitten hybrids hand to cool off the burn which Louis hissed at.The hiss wasn't directed at Zayn so he let it slide.Zayn wasn't in one of the particularly good moods today,being io from the crack of dawn,getting stressful calls form his management team to ask him; have you looked at the songs yet (which he hadn't until now) and then having a kitten hybrid that wanted fed nearly every half an hour was kind of annoying.His head was banging and he just wanted to go to sleep,but no,now Louis had managed to burn himself.

He hates himself for giving Jean the day off

"What did I tell you about climbing?"Zayn said sternly jerking at Louis' hand as he lifted the the wet towel off of Louis' hand and examined the burn,a soft sigh escaping his lips when he looked at the burn that was forming,the skin going white.Louis kept his head down as Zayn went back and forth trying to find the first aid kid that held the bandages and burn gel."Why on earth were you climbing on the counter in the first place?"he asked annoyed which Louis just shrugged at,"Words Louis,"Zayn snapped.

"Hu-Hungry..."Louis trailed off,hissing when he felt the Zayn rub the burn gel on his burn not so gently.He was gaining weight again which Zayn was happy about because at his last check up appointment with Quentin he was proud,but that didn't mean that Louis had to be fed every half an hour.He was only one person and Zayn honestly didn't know where Louis was keeping all of the food he was given,it was like having a kitten version of Niall.

Zayn stayed silent as he bandaged up Louis' hand,pressing a kiss to Louis' forehead softly as he stroked over the kitten hybrids ear making it twitch slightly and for Zayn to smile."Right well I need to go out for a short while with Harry,okay?"Zayn informed his kitten hybrid who just looked up at Zayn,a look that said 'And me too?' On his face.Even after his bad experience at the music studio last week he still lived outside and still wanted to go everywhere that Zayn went.His hand was hurting badly,even if his own see did just bandage it up,Louis always felt the smallest amount of pain.

"Louis go with?"He asked hopefully,his eyes not lit up in hope.Zayn shook his head.

"No,kitten,you have to stay here,"Zayn sighed running a hand through his hair as he turned his back to the boy and got a glass of water and some headache tablets from the top shelf of the cabinet.His head felt like a ticking time bomb and really wanted to just go to sleep and forget about all of the things on his mind,but he couldn't,one he was now scheduled to go out and sort out music with Harry for an hour or so and two,Louis.

"But Louis wanna go!"Louis whined now standing up onto his feet and stomping them on the spot resembling a toddler that was throwing a tantrum.He wanted to get out of the house,he what'd to try a McDonalds that Harry had promised him next time they went out,he wanted to feel the breeze through his soft,Hazel hair,but Zayn wasn't letting him,and it just wants fair."Louis be good!Swears!"He continued to whine just as Zayn set his glass back down onto the counter hard.

"Louis!I said no!"Zayn shouted staring at Louis intensely who just stared back,finding a new sort of confidence.He would never do this if he was around one of his other owners,he would've been too scared to do that,but now that he was with Zayn he wasn't scared.He knew that Zayn was a push over when it came to him,Louis could get away with murder with just a bash of his eyelashes and a small smile.

"Zaynie being a d-dick,"Louis mumbled looking down at the floor with an angry gaze.Louis was sure that he said the word low enough that Zayn didn't hear,but he heard,as clear as a bell,and he didn't hesitate on reacting to it by grabbing Louis' forearm roughly.Louis looked up at Zayn frightened,sure he meant it but he didn't mean it that much that it was suppose to come out of his mouth,no.

"I'm being a dick,am i?"Zayn questioned dragging Louis from the kitchen into the main hallway.He didn't tolerate swearing from his kitten,someone like Louis shouldn't swear and for him to swear at Zayn was just disrespectful and Zayn wasn't having his kitten like that.He let Louis run free and act like he pleased but now he was on a short leash,if Louis was going to act like a spoilt brat let him,that only means more punishments from Zayn and no freedom.

"Hands and knees,bum up,"Zayn ordered the minute that he had dragged a thrashing and cranky Louis into their bedroom.He pointed to the bed and Louis quickly obliged,struggling to take off his sweater and panties that he was wearing.Once naked he scrambled onto the bed sheets,making sure that his bum was out Jesuit like his owner wanted so he didn't get any other punishments.He was comfortable with being naked,he was naked often in his old wonders houses so when when he was demanded to be naked for Zayn,well he wouldn't deny.In his mind he was getting a spanking,just that."Bad kitty aren't you?"

"Yes,Louis bad,Louis Sowwy,"Louis whimpered preparing himself for the spanking that he was going to get.He was a lot more mature when he came to spankings,he actually kind of enjoyed them if he was being brutally honest and sometimes it gave him a hard on.Zayn placed on hand on the youngers hip as he sent one hard smack to Louis' left bum cheek making it jiggle and for Louis to squeak.Another was placed on the other check making Louis moan self-consciously and for Zayn to smirk.By the time that Zayn had swatted Louis' arse with 25 smacks,the smallers face was now pushed down down into the pillows,some tears down his cheeks but most do all,his arse cheeks were a rosy red.

"Good boy,so good,"Zayn smiled as he kissed the small of Louis back before disappearing from Louis making Louis whine at the lost of contact.Before Louis could life his head up from the pillows he felt something be inserted into his ass making him hiss at friend from the pain of being stretched out but quickly moan in pleasure."You like that?Having a sparkly pink putt plug in,yeah?"Zayn smirked once again as he set the butt plug in snuggly inside of Louis and tapped the plug making it jab Louis' prostate and for Louis to jerk forward,his cock hard on his stomach.Louis nodded eagerly,he needed to cum,but of course he would be denied that,it was punishment of course.

"Good,now get up and get changed,you're coming with me.And don't even try asking to cum,"

HELLLLLO

I don't even know what I just wrote,I was just writing random shut and then Bam! Bad Louis

I wanted Louis to be punished and then wanted to add in sexual shit so bam

Hope this was alright of a chapter :)

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌️

~Marie