Forty-Nine

"Look at your mommy, so beautiful."Niall coos, tail waging behind him furiously at the sight of Louis dressed in the little white number he was able to pull off, a gold belt around the middle which separated the shirt part of the dress and the sleeveless top half. Louis' Hazel kitten tail sways at the compliment, kitten eats perked up past his well styled and fluffy hair as he smiles at himself in the mirror.

Niall holds Payton close to his chest, smiling and cooing at how beautiful that Louis looks in the dress he is wearing, white flat pumps on his feet and a heavy white cardigan draped over his shoulders. Louis looks stunning, a wide smile spread on his face as he turns in a circle and a high pitched giggle escaping his lips and the corner of his blue eyes crinkling a little.

"Aw, your mommy is Blushing."Niall laughs, kissing the top of Paytons head softly, small kitten ears twitching and a Raven coloured tail moving just a little in the sleep daze that she seems to be in. Niall had taken up he role of being the mother figure of Louis for the evening (even when he acted like one in the first place towards Louis), his motherly hormones through the rough with the pregnancy and the afterbirth of the triplets, Niall felt like it was his job to look after Louis and make sure that the kitten hybrid didn't over work himself.

This was officially Louis' first date, Zayn had bought him, or more like stole him, a year ago this date and never once did the idea of taking Louis out on a date struck Zayn over this period of time. Zayn never really thought of dating a hybrid, he did simply buy Louis for the sake of having some company in the house and to maybe a save a creature that was being treated badly. Louis had turned Zayns life upside down, stolen his heart with the simple smile and little scrunch of the nose.

"Niall,"Louis whines, shifting from foot to foot with a blush on his cheeks and butterflies of worry and anxiety in his tummy. Niall was acting like a Mummy helping their first child on their first date, and technically he was in ways. No matter if Louis was engaged to Zayn or not, if he has had three wonderfully adorable children with him or not, this was Nialls choice if he was allowing Zayn to take Louis out on a date.

Niall gently places a now sleeping Payton down into the Moses basket that is set up in Louis and Zayns bedroom, it being set up due to Jensen acting up during the night and not sleeping all that well so he slept in here for awhile not to wake up his siblings. The dog hybrid is listing a dummy into Paytons mouth and Turning to look at Louis again.

All of the 'Men' we're in the trios house, helping Zayn get changed. Meaning Harry and Liam had the task of looking after Preston and Jensen which was something that Niall would pay to see. The three of them were looking after the triplets again tonight anyway, Niall loved to look after them whenever it was possible. Louis, Niall and Payton were owned the women, left in the Malik household all alone, with an now empty fridge.

"Now you know the rules, he's not allowed to touch you anywhere."Niall is motioning his hands everywhere on Louis' body, making noises whenever he gestures to a body part that is defiantly off limits."We don't need you getting pregnant, you're too young, this is your first date."Even Louis has to roll his eyes at his bestfriend, hissing whenever Niall is running a hand through his Hazel tail teasingly to check is Louis was listening.

"Got Three babies Ni,"Louis is reminding him, a hand pointing out to gesture to one of his offsprings in the room."Preston, Payton an' Jensen. You 'member?"There's a pout on pretty pink lips, and Louis is tilting his head to the side and having his ears lower is worry that Niall has forgotten about Louis and Zayns little cute babies. He would hate for that to happen, if Niall could forget about the triplets then he could forget about Louis, couldn't he?