Forty-Four

Photo-Triplets Nursery

Super short and ugh update. Please comment

BTW NEW ZIAM FANFIC OUT PLS CHECK IT OUT

ENJOY :)

"No!"Louis snaps and holds baby Jensen close to his chest, cradling him close as he glares at Zayn. Louis presses a kiss to his little babies head softly, resting his cheek on top of Jensens heady softly and he rocks him, continuing to glare at Zayn who ends up sighing and throwing himself onto the sofa in the Triplets nursery. He lifts a plush white polar bear off of he sofa and plays with the soft toy in frustration.

"I can't tell my parents no,Louis."He sighs deeply and looks up at the kitten hybrid who looks incredibly angry at Zayn right now. If he wasn't holding Baby Jensen, Zayn was sure that he would have his eyes into slits, his tail puffed up and would be hissing at Zayn right now.

Zayns mum and Dad wants to visit, they want to visit and see their grandbabies for the first time and Louis doesn't want them to. He won't allow them to visit his babies after he insulted him and hybrids. Preston and Payton are both hybrids and he would prefer if Zayns parents didn't come to their house and insult Louis or his two little babies. He wasn't going to let them near Jensen either.

Jensen was his little cub

"Yes you can,"Louis argues back, his tails mattered down into his hair as he kisses the top of Jensen head again. He was trying to get the baby to go to sleep, unlike his older siblings Jensen preferred to put up a struggle when it came to going to sleep. "They mean, my babies don't need meanies in da' house,"He whimpers a little and breaths in the same scent of baby body as he rocks side to side to try and get Jensen to get to sleep quickly.

Louis loves their nursery, it was pretty plain and simple but it was without clutter which was what both parents want. They all had the same crib, same white rug underneath and it honestly looked very nice as the decor fit well with the rest of the house.

Preston slept in the first crib to the door, then Payton in the middle and Jensen the furthest one away. There was a white, long chest of drawers filled with clothes, nappies, dummy's and all other supplies and there was a change table that came out from the wall above the chest of drawers.

Zayn had placed a white sofa in the room after Louis' request in case he didn't want to leave the babies at times, there was a white blush seat beside Jensens Crib and along with a floor lamp that was able to light the whole room. There were window blinds pulled down as it was easier for the triplets to sleep in the dark.

It was only until they got to an age that they could sleep in separate rooms, and then they would be split into the many guest rooms that would be then claimed as their bedrooms.

"Babe," Zayn sighs pretty loudly which earns a harsh glare from Louis whenever the hybrid notices Payton move in her sleep."If your mother raised you all your life, wouldn't you want her to some and see your babies?"He asks with a raised eyebrow, watching as Louis pauses in his actions and looks away from Zayn, still holding Jensen carefully In his arms.

Zayn touched a nerve

"My mummy,"Louis starts and kisses Jensens head whenever he hears the heavy breathing that indicates that he has fallen asleep."Did not raise me."He adds rather quietly which scares Zayn a little. He is taking short steps towards his youngest crib and gently placing him onto his back."I raise myself,"He mutters and turns to Look at Zayn with so much hurt in his eyes at the mention of his mother.

"Louis you know what I mean-"

"So no, no, won't help my mummy see my babies. Ever."He crosses his arms over his chest and blows a strange of hair out of his eyes as his Hazel tail sways.

"Your mummy was bad, I know that love. And I'm not asking you for you to let her see them, but you can't deny my own mother, father and siblings coming to see them."Zayn is getting up off of the sofa to wrap his arms around Louis' middle, pulling him into his chest and resting his chin on the hybrids head. He smells so nice, the smell of a new mother mixed in with his usual strawberry scent.

Louis is glowing even after pregnancy

"I'm sure you would hate if Payton had babies and you weren't allow to see them."

"Payton is baby,"Louis threads his eyebrows at what Zayn just said. Payton was just a baby, she couldn't have babies.

"When she grows up Lou,"The older man chuckles quietly and rests his hands on Louis' bum, kneading the flesh. He looks over the three cots and smiles at all of the babies still sound sleep, they were sound sleepers just like Zayn and Louis were so it was easy for Kat to do cleaning around the house without them waking up.

"No no no,"Louis shakes his head and then pouts up at Zayn."No babes growing up,"he declares and that's final, Neither of his little babies are going to grow up and be adults, they are going to be his little babies forever and ever.

"Okay,Okay. No one is growing up." Zayn says defensively and is guiding Louis out of the nursey, flicking on the baby monitor and grabs the other to hook to his jeans. He had the door half a jar and then leads Louis across the hall into their bedroom where he is pushing the kitten hybrid onto the bed.

"Zaynie, what cha' doin'?"Louis asks innocently with big blue eyes as Zayh attaches his lips to Louis, neck and kisses up wards to Louis' jaw and finally onto his lips, moving them slowly as the hybrid wraps his arms around his neck lazily.

"Hmm, haven't touched you in so long."Zayn groans and grinds a little down onto the hybrid who whimpers at the feeling. He hasn't felt sexual in ages, and now he's just after giving birth to triplets his hormone levels are through the rough.

He's also very tired

And as much as he would like Zayn to have sex with him, he also wants to go the fūck to sleep.

"Zaynie, no. S'Tired."Louis whines and tries to roll over but Zayn stops him from doing so which makes Louis' attention look up at Zayn. "Please let me goto sleep."Louis half begs and he knows that with one look of his big blue eyes, Zayn will comply.

Grunting in the process, Zayn is rolling off of the bed in defeat to leave Louis to go to sleep for a while, grumbling an unsatisfied;

"Guess i gotta wank in the shower now."

This was a super short update but i wanted to update and I'm sick so I'm coughing my lungs out rn while i write this

I know this was short and ugh so I'm sorry but I'll update soon with Zayns parents visiting again!

What do you think will happen?

What do you want to happen?

Votecommentfollow

Peace ✌ ️

~Marie