Three

I might add BDSM into this story,it would be mild and only used for small punishments and of the such.Should I?

Photo-CUTIE PIE (HE'S NOT 23 OKIE?)

Happy belated Holiday (whatever you celebrate)

*non edited

ENJOY :)

By the time the two had reached Zayns house (which was located in the country side just outside of London,away from any commotion)Louis had fallen asleep.During the ride Zayn couldn't help to notice How Louis was struggling to stay awake,his head occasionally drooping down and perking back up when Zayn ran over a speeding bump or breaked unexpectedly.He cooed at his cuteness when he gave up the fight and fell asleep at the click of two fingers,his feathery Hazel fringe falling over his closed eyelids,his lips partly opened as he breathed in and out.

Opening the gates to his home,Zayn drove up the curvey driveway and parked at the entrance of his three story mansion like house.It wasn't that big,it only did have 5 bedrooms,3 bathroom,a kitchen,dining room,livingroom,study and two Gardens (front and back).Not to forget the basement where Zayn had both a Music Booth and all the gadgets placed on one side of the basement and a bar at the other.The musical side of the basement was completely soundproof,just like a majority of the house was for personal reasons.

He also had a garage where he kept his collection of cars and motorbike in.He was fond of Cars,they were so fast and furious [A/N:Heheheh]that Zayn just had to own the finest make.It was also the place where he did most of his art work when he needed to relax,and the occasional workout on his treadmill or punch bag.It was more like a multi-purpose room more than anything else.No one was allowed in there,it was Zayns own personal space,he was free to do what he wanted and when.

With caution,Zayn softly and carefully unbuckled Louis' seat belt, making sure that the seat belt didn't clink against the door frame as he did so.He scooped the kitten boy into his arms and frowned deeply at how light and delicate Louis felt in his arms.It was like carrying a bag of bones with flesh,no muscle or fat.Sighing inwardly,Zayn placed the boy on his hip,keeping a firm hand on the small of Louis' back as he closed the car door and it locking automatically like before.

Louis' head was resting on Zayns shoulder and his legs wrapped as far at they could around Zayns waist.His arms lay limp by his sides and his tail continued to swish in the air behind him as he slept with his mouth partly open.Walking up the steps,Zayn made sure that he didn't lift his legs more than he should so he didn't jolt the boy as he walked up the 10 (counted) white varnished stone steps that lead him to his Glass and light oak front door.Finding his keys and opening the door (with great struggle might I add because carrying a hybrid and also trying to find the key slot is hard),Zayn stepped into his already pre-conditioned house,to the right temperature that suited the tanned man.

"Is this him?"And Zayn couldn't help but jump slightly at the voice from the bottom of his white oak grand staircase (with matching railings).To say that Zayn was fond of White oak was an understatement,he loved it.It was a theme that was carried out among the house with the colours of black and white.He liked everything to be colour Coordinated and matching.

He smiled softly(as he shifted Louis up his hip a little more)at the curious look on Katherines face as she took small steps towards Zayn,a feather duster in hand.Katherine (or Kat as Zayn normally addressed her as) was Zayns maid for his main house in London.She was an old family friend who was only 20 years Zayns senior and had a ravishing figure for such an age that Zayn was truly convicted that she spent her months pay on Botox and plastic surgery.

Zayn had Katherine as his maid,Francis as his gardener and Jean* as his personal cook (when he wasn't out on tour)in his main home.He also had Derek his personal trainer although he was only called in on Zayns or his managements request.He treated his workers as equal,having a very good bond between each of them Zayn never over worked them or treated them as slaves unless needed.