Twenty-Nine

Louis is gonna be 3 months pregnant in this chapter,I'll tell you how many months along he is at the start of each chapter (:

I don't care if the Zouis ship has sunken or not,I will forever ship my weedbros therefore you should check out my new Zouis fanfic

Photo-My beautiful boy

This is crap but whatever

Enjoy :)

"No!Louis wanna sleep!"Louis whined,his velvet kitten ears hidden in his mess of Hazel hair,his tail wrapped around his thigh as he snuggled his face into the couch cushion from where he was lying on the sofa.After being woken up by Zayns angry shouts at 8am and then denied his cuddles,Louis had slept for another hour until Kat was ordered to go and wake Louis up and to get the kitten hybrid washed and changed into comfy but formal clothing.Zayn knew by shouting at Louis that the kitten hybrid was upset so he couldn't afford to go and aid him,so instead he sent Kat up to Louis since he knew Kat would be able to coax the hybrid out of bed and into the shower with ease.With that,Kat had dressed a very sleepy and grumpy Louis into white leggings and a soft lilac jumper that went to his mid thighs and covered his baby bump.It was little to not noticeable under the jumper.

Everything about Louis was small,so his baby bump was bound to be small too

"I don't have time for this,"Zayn stressed as he yanked Louis up to sit straight on the sofa by his forearm,making Louis whimper at how hard Zayn was holding onto his forearm and how he wasn't that gentle either with his actions.Frowning,Louis self consciously wrapped his arms around his middle,because this is when things normally started to go wrong.His owners would first snap at him,then they would start shouting and then things would get violent.They use to always go for Louis' Stomach and this time the kitten hybrid couldn't afford His Zaynie to get mad and hit his Stomach.He had his little blobs in there."Just-Sit there and be good.Don't be naughty,"He later sighed with numerous different hand gestures before speed walking his way out of the room and heading to the kitchen where he would be able to monitor what Jean was cooking.

"Mister Zayn mad at Louis!Louis sorry!"Louis started to cry just as Kat entered the livingroom with a mug of warm milk and vanilla that was in Louis' special mug with the polka dots on it.He wouldn't drink out of any other mug other than the polka dot one,he was fused with things like that,it was the same with his shampoo and that he wouldn't use any other shampoo other than his pomegranate one.It broke Kat to see Louis so upset like this,he was never upset since he and Zayn was always so happy and close.It hurt even more so to hear the hybrid him address Zayn as 'Mister Zayn' instead of Zaynie.The fact that Zayns parents were coming to visit was making Zayn someone different and due to that it was making Louis slip back into the stages he was in when he only arrived into Zayns home.

"No no,Love.Zayn isn't mad at you,he's mad at his parents.They aren't the nicest of people at times so he's mad because they are coming over to visit and he just wants everything to be perfect."Kat shushed the kitten hybrid whose tears were running down his cheeks and his bottom lip wobbled."Stop the tears,okay?You gotta be a brave and good boy for Zaynie."She smiled as Louis nodded as she wiped away the tears that were leaking from his beautify blue eyes.Petting behind his ear,he purred before she reached for the mug and handed it to Louis."Now,relax and drink up.You gotta keep those blobs happy and healthy,"Louis giggled and nodded.

"Thank you Kat,"He giggled and took a sip of the warm milk,tasting the vanilla as soon as it was in his mouth."Louis a cat,You a Kat,"He gasped forming an O shape and then squealing slightly when all Kat did was laugh and pat his head before she went off to do some more light duties.Snuggling into the sofa,Louis sighed as he held his mug in his small hands and took sips from it as he watched what was showing on TV.He was hoping that Zayn wouldn't be that mad at him,all he did want was to sleep some more and have cuddles.Sleep is a large part of a teenagers life,and Louis was a teenager after all so who could blame him?He slept a lot in general,even while on tour with Zayn he slept for most of the time since he had nothing else to do.