Fifty-Seven

Get me to 2K comments? (OH MY GOG THIS IS A BIG MILE STONE)

Also, help me reach 2K followers? I'm at 1.98K At the moment...

"Zaynie! Come look how cute they look!"Louis coos as he snaps another photo, then another, and of course like one more just for good luck and incase the other photos came out blurry from how movey Louis is as he takes photos. Louis squeals in adoration, fixing the little bunny headband that he has placed on top of Jensens head, the blue eyed babe smiling behind a fist at his mummy.

"Louis, c'mon. We need to get them into their- aw!"Zayns mood changes as soon as he spots what the cat hybrid has dressed their three children up in. Louis has set them so they are sitting on their diaper cladded bottoms against the long white dresser, Jensen dressed up as a bunny rabbit, Preston as a baby Lamb and Payton as a duckling all in the spirit of Easter."Wait, wait, I need to put this on Instagram."

Zayns Instagram was nothing more than photos of the triplets or selfies of Louis and Him. It was cringe worthy, toothaching sweetness that was sure to cause a cavity if you scrolled through Zayns Instagram for too long. Zayn is rushing back with his own mobile, crouching down so he can snap a photo of them three who are completely oblivious to what their parents are doing and only care for the fact that they're dressed weirdly than normal.

"Okay, that's enough."Zayn is chucking, stashing his phone away into his back pocket and taking Preston out of the shot whenever the eldest is squirming in frustration now. Zayn peppers his face in little kisses."We need to get them into their car seats so we can drive to the Venue."Louis sighs beside him, settling back onto his knees as he sets his phone down onto the wooden floor of the triplets nursery.

"You said we'd spend time together,"Louis huffs, scooping up Payton in one arm and Jensen in the other. His ears twitch as he rubs his nose against both of their cheeks, rubbing his scent over them while he does every time they around about to go out in public.

"We are, After the concert."Louis glares at Zayn because that's like a 3 hour wait Which doesn't include encores and whatever else could happen after the concert."It's a short concert, it's going to be the last for a year or so."It was sad, yeah, but everyone was either parents or parents to be which was a scary thing to think about. They needed to focus on being parents.

They were just taking a break

Zayn grabs the diaper bag which lucky enough parted folded out to be a changing mat, before he, Louis and the triplets were exiting the nursery to go down stairs. Louis is left to click the three into their portable car seats that slot into moulds in the car, while Zayn is collecting his wallet, keys and fresh bottles for the triplets and teething rings for them as well.

Louis sits in the passenger seat, turning around every so often to entertain one of the babies whenever they started to fuss, or climbing into the back rows (against Zayns wishes) to carefully feed one of them a bottle to calm them down. It's a long drive with over night bags just in case they have to stay over in Central London.

Zayn would like to stay, maybe take Louis to see the sights. It would be romantic.

"I know you love me! I know you care! Just shout whatever, and I'll be there!"

"Oh my god, kill me please, God."Zayn swears, stopping at a red light and banging his forehead off of the steering wheel because he'd rather much like to be impaled with a spear then listen to Louis sing Baby by Justin Bieber at the top of his lungs. Louis is still singing as he looks around at the triplets who are all actually simultaneously giggling at their Mummys singing.