Eight

HELLO

So I think this is longer than the last couple of chapters?Idk?

Photo-BBY❤️😳

*non edited

Enjoy :)

Louis didn't get a bath that night,after his crying tantrum and then the struggle Zayn got trying to get him into the bath,Zayn wasn't going to risk it.He didn't knowing why But the minute Louis walked into the bathroom and saw the bath filled up with water he fled,so fast that it nearly made Zayn himself fall into the bath face first,But he was quick and was able to hold onto the sink for support.When he went to look for Louis he found him under the bed in a ball,his tail whipping the air harshly and his once blue full eyes were in slits.Zayn decided against Bathing Louis that night and just went back downstairs and watched TV,letting Louis come down by himself.

He did eventually come downstairs,slowly and quietly,with his lamb tucked under his arm and as skittish as a kitten hybrid could ever be.He sneaked down the stairs and into the livingroom,ducking behind the sofa as he listened to The TV play.Everything was going well until his boys decided it was a good time to let out a squeaky,pixie like sneeze that ket his guard down and made Zayn realise that he was hiding behind the sofa.Convincing Louis that Zayn would get him some chocolate milk and maybe some toast,Louis sat on one side of the sofa with his knees close to his chest and his tail wrapped round them.As promised he got his Chocolate milk and Slice of toast (Because he refused to eat anything more) and just watched whatever Zayn out on the TV which happened to be some tv reality show that Louis had never heard of before.

If he was being honest,he didn't know much about Tv Programs as he never got the chance to watch TV when he lived with his mother as she didn't have the best of quality TV and he wasn't allowed to watch TV when he was with his previous owners (Only for a while when living with Benny).He preferred Movies over Reality Tv shows,Disney Movies at that.It was the colours and songs that drawn the young kittens attention,making him fascinated with the movies.He was sure if anything that had to do with music or colours would get Louis' attention quickly,and maybe just maybe Zayn would let him watch a movie once in a while.

The two went back up the stairs close to 10 o'clock (Louis sleeping for an hour when hiding after the bath incident) and no matter how hard Zayn tried to convince Louis that he wasn't going to bite him or hit him,Louis wouldn't move from his place at the end of the left side corner of the bed.He was curled up like a cat normally would be with his lamb wrapped in his arms and his tail swishing a little until he fell asleep,then it lay limp around his torso.Zayn on the other had was still awake by the time Louis feel asleep,scrolling through his Twitter feed (which he barely payed attention to) and sending the random text to Harry,Liam or Niall until he fell asleep with his phone on his face with a opened message from Harry.

Waking up at the corner of the bed,Louis groaned quietly as he turned himself from his side to his back,where he stretched out along the end of the bed (being cautious as to where Zayns feet were and that he didn't knock into them).He was still tired but for some reason he couldn't go back to sleep and the childish part if his mind just wanted to jump up and down on the bed and use it as a trampoline,but he knew he couldn't because then he'd wake up his owner.After having a mental debate with himself he decided to go ahead and jump on the bed,starting from his place at the end.It quickly escalated with him jumping smack in the middle of the bed,going up so high and then lambing back down on his bottom making him giggle to himself because he was genially having fun.

Despite All of Louis' jumping and giggling (which was beginning to increase by the minute) Zayn had yet to wake up,only turning from his back to his side and from his side to his stomach where he stuffed his face into his pillow and continued to snore.Zayn was always a heavy sleeper,going back into his early childhood and his teenage years where his mum had to pore water over his head to wake him up.Nowadays when there was a meeting or something to do with his band that he had to go to,Harry or Liam would normally have to come and drag the lad out of bed.Louis was normally the same,apart from when he was having a bad day and was grumpy or if he couldn't sleep like now.

"Mister Zayn,"Louis whispered,nudging Zayns shoulder with his hand as he sat on his knees beside where Zayns head and shoulders were.He continued to nudge,poke and occasionally flick at Zayn but he wouldn't wake to the adolescents soft touches.He was sure he wasn't dead,he could see his chest rising and falling,and he noticed how he moved,but nevertheless the hybrid was starting to get hungry and wanted food.Sulking,Louis flopped back down onto the mattress,turning around and around until he landed on the ground below with a thump.He frowned from his place on the floor,his tail hurting a little from the fall,moving so he was sitting on his bum.

A knock on the door made Louis jump from his place on the floor and look at the door suspiciously because he didn't know other people lived here.He was sure it was early so he knew it wasn't Kat (who normally gave the kitten hybrid some milk in the morning before Zayn woke up) so he crawled over to the door,standing up before he opened the door with caution.His eyes met someone's toned stomach,he trailed his eyes up to meet the familiar green mossy eyes of Harrys,his smile large and his dimples poking out and Louis really wanted to poke them.Louis cowered away slightly at Harrys stare and smile,his chocolate curls tucked under a bandana to keep them tamed.

"Hell-o,"The hybrid whispered The 'o' of Hello coming out separate from the word.Harry chuckled in amusement,looking over the hybrid dress attire of a sweater and a pair of jogging bottoms that clearly belonged to Zayn because they hung off the smallers waist and the sweater hang over his right shoulder.

"Hello Louis,"Harry smiled,bending his knees a little to look at the hybrid better,"What are you doing up so early,hmm?"He asked as Louis looked up at him a little,shrugging his shoulders before shuffling his uncovered feet into the wooden flooring.

"M'hungry,mister Zayn no wake,"Louis muttered,shaking his head as he looked back into the bedroom at Zayn who had yet to move and then back to Harry who was showing him a sympathetic look.It was a Saturday and Normally the boys had a recording to do down in the studio in London,but the schedules had changed and so they had a meeting to go to at 10 (it was currently 7) which meant their recording was happening on Monday instead,the reason why Harry was at Zayns house.He had the pleasure (not the sarcasm) of waking the dead weight that was named Zayn up form his slumber at 7 in the morning to go to meeting in the middle of London Town.

"Well,how 'bout you come down stairs with me,and I'll make you come blueberry pancakes?Sound good?"Harry bargained,scratching behind the hybrids left kitten ear making him our in content.Harry was well familiar with cat Hybrids so he knew what their likes and dislikes were and how they acted in everyday life.Although he preferred dog hybrids and he really didn't have a choice with Niall around and living with him and Liam,he was like their own child that just so happened to be a dog hybrid and was the same age was the two.

"Really?"Louis asked,melting into the affecting that Harry was giving him as he continued to scratch behind his ear,Louis' tail now switching in the air behind him in happiness.The Curly haired lad smiled,his hand out for Louis to take so he could lead him downstairs and into the kitchen.The Doncaster lad eyed it suspiciously,he wasn't sure if he should take his hand but with Harrys kind smile and nature he took it,letting Him lead him down the stairs.

"Thank you,"

This really sucked and lacked conversation,I'll make it up to yous,swear.

Opinions?

Tell me who you guys want to make a appearance in this story ☺️

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌️

~Marie

[QOTC:Tv programs or Movies?]

4+ comments :)