Sixty-Four

Honestly can't believe I'm on chapter 64 of this book, and PETITE IS OVER A YEAR OLD WOOOOO

I got a new stony book out if y'all wanna try and please maybe get me to 15 votes? It's called Lobster

This is just domestic fluff

Who's been here since the start, guys?

"Jensen is starting to look like a snowman, I think you're putting a tad too much sunscreen on him..."Harry voices, watching the young parents of Jensen lather the small baby up with factor 50 sunscreen from head to toe, smoothing it over the bridge of the youngest Maliks nose, across his cheeks and down chubby baby limbs that Jensen continued to kick or wave to try and stop his paranoid parents.

"Better safe than sorry."Zayn makes a small whooshing sound as he swipes a line of sunscreen over Jensens rosy cheeks, rubbing it into the soft skin for good measure. Payton and Preston had already been attacked with the fresh smelling liquid, baby swimsuits on and hats for extra extra protection. Liam was having the difficult task of attempting to blow up the damn inflatables that Zayn had purchased for the triplets, the result ending with Liams face being red from the amount of effort he was putting in.

"Jennybear needs to be extra protected,"Niall pipes in from his place in the shade, close to the sliding doors of the Malik household so he can keep a close eye on a sleeping Eli whose car seat was rested on the kitchen island as he slept."The little lad is vulnerable to the sun."

"All of the triplets need to be protected."Zayn speaks up, sliding a hat over the top of Jensens head, covering the fluffy puff of brown hair that had started to grow. Louis is blowing a raspberry to Jensens cheek, earning a wide smile and small squeal of laughter that makes Louis' heart beat a little faster in happiness at the sound."Especially the hybrids."He's sending looks at Louis and Niall who let out little whines of protest.

"I'm fine."Louis insists."Already had on."Which was true, he had Zayn rub in the fresh smelling sunscreen just a couple of hours earlier whenever he went to take a small walk around the house grounds.

"Earlier on, you need more."He's picking up Jensen and setting the small babe on his hip and walking over to hand Jensen over to Niall so that he can out more sunscreen on Louis as well as help Liam with blowing up the inflatables. Harry's arms were full, with one arm wrapped around Payton and another around Preston, both kitten hybrids blowing bubbles at one another as if in competition with one another.

"Hello,"Niall coos, standing the youngest Malik on his lap, bare feet upon naked lower thighs where Niall's swimming shorts had rolled up, his hands around Jensens belly to keep him up right."Look at my handsome nephew, all ready to go swimming with his siblings and parents, yeah?"The dog hybrid smiles widely, his tail behind him wagging.

"They better damn well like the water, I didn't waste my air blowing these things up for nothing."Liam is complaining from where he sits at the side of the pool, rubbing the back of his hand across his face, the sweat tripping down his face.

"They love bath time, will like pool as well."Louis reassures the older man, leaning back into the touch as Zayn rubs in more sunscreen around Louis' shoulders, back and neck. The cat hybrid knew that Preston and Payton weren't going to like getting their tails wet, just like they didn't like it during bath time, but he knew they'd like the pool.

"Mmm,"Harry chuckles at the sound that Payton makes, nuzzling his cheek against the fluff of Raven hair on top of her head.

"I think Payton agrees. She's going to like the pool, very very much."Harry presses a soft kiss of the top of her hair, soft Raven kitten ears twitching against his ears. Harry gasps, a small hand clutching his chocolate brown curls by non other than Preston, jealous of the lack of attention that he was receiving from his uncle.