Two

This is short,I'm sorry 😖

Photo-Louis,Zayn and Eli fanart 👌

ENJOY :)

For years Zayn had had his eyes on a kitten hybrid,he didn't have a type,he just knew he wanted one ever since he heard them on the news when he was little.He had always had a fond of the news when growing up,the 6 o'clock news being his favourite,mostly because he wanted to know what was going on in the world,whether it be a new war or a space craft landing on the news,Zayn wanted to know.

When he was ten he sat himself in his usual spot in front of the family tv,a glass of milk sitting by his side and his colouring book on his lap as he waited for his daily broadcast.Nothing really picked up his attention that night,until it came to the end were there was an announcement.In a university in New Orleans a scientist had broken binderies between humans and animals,thus creating Hybrids of all different kinds.Back then there were just few of them,all experiments that failed.Zayn was fascinated with the creatures,telling his parents that he wanted one and them looking down at their small son with a laugh.

For years Zayn was told that Hybrids were useless creatures that were for nothing but slavery and sex pleasures,but Zayn disagreed.He thought they were perfect,fascinating and most of all,unique.He had grown up with numerous animals in his childhood which included his two dogs Buster and Bruno,his smaller sisters cat Whiskers,a hamster named Quavers and too many fish for the Bradford lad to remember the names of.He knew well of animals,and of humans,he was just a people's person who loved Animals.The suitable human being to own a Hybrid.

By the time Zayn reached the age of 20 he had been thrown into celebrity life by the horns,pushed to concerts,interviews,meet and greets and signings.But not alone.When He was 18 he auditioned for X-Factor in his hometown of Bradford where he was placed into a band with three more boys around his age.Niall Horan, Harry styles and Liam Payne where placed in the band that was later named One Direction and made it into the semi-finals where they came third.Despite the fact they came third,their imagine and voices rocketed to the top of the charts and lead them to where they are now.The worlds biggest boy band.

Now at the age of 23 Zayns band was still going strong since the 5 years of its creation although it has been a lot quieter now than usual.Zayn jumped at the chance of owning a hybrid of his own,now that he had the money and time to buy one for his own needs,nothing sexual,just for some company in his large home on the outskirts of London in the country side.

"Hello,"Zayn smiled softly at the half dressed kitten hybrid who was sat at his feet,the large sweater swallowing up the small boy and Zayn couldn't help notice how dirty and tattered the sweater looked.He pressed his hands down onto his knees to get a better look at the cowering hybrid who had his head hung low and his kitten ears flattened down into his Hazel hair.

"He doesn't talk,"Mark grumbled,kicking the tail of Louis' back swiftly which made him whimper and jump forward a bit towards Zayn.Quickly Louis shook his head still looking down at the concrete flooring he sat on.The front of his knees were starting to hurt and he was pretty sure there were going to be dents left in his skin due to the small rocks on the ground.

"Maybe he can,you just haven't gave him the chance to,"Zayn sharply replied,looking up at the Man-Mark-from his bent over position.He moved one of his hands away from his knee to stroke just under Louis' chin to try and get him to look up,and it worked.Slowly Louis moved his head up slightly to peer at the man through his long eyelashes."What's your name?"Zayn asked him,fully aware of what his name was as he was given that information over the phone when he first asked for Louis.

Louis opened his mouth to speak,squeaking out a nearly inaudible,"Louis,"Before looking back down again making Zayn frown.he was hoping for a more happy Hybrid than what he was receiving,but he didn't want to change Louis in anyway.He always loved the idea of looking after someone so broken and fragile,and Louis was that person.Zayn ushered the scared Kitten Hybrid into the front seat of his BMW,making Sure he was strapped in before closing the door and it locking automatically like it did moments ago.

Louis whimpered at the thought of being locked in a car where the windows were tinted black meaning that no one could see him inside the car but he could see everyone outside.Somewhere in the pit of his stomach he had a theory that someone was going to jump out from the backseat and rape the Doncaster lad,killing him slowly as they did so.Louis hated tight spaces,he had developed claustrophobia when he was little and once fell down a well,and that must have been written in his documents because that was one of his main punishments.

Zayn turned his attention back to Louis' previous owner,looking at him with pure disgust as he looked him up and down,He had just met the man and yet he didn't like him or the way he seemed to have treated Louis as it was obvious that the poor kitten had been tortured."That is not the hybrid you told me I was getting,"Zayn narrowed his eyes at the shorter man whose eyes were too red not to notice."I was told that he was past the age of 20,was in good condition and was the normal mass.That is not what you call Healthy,"Zayn seethed as Mark rolled his eyes.

"Mate,it isn't my problem no more.He's yours.Now pay up or give me the cat back,"Mark demanded,snapping his fingers together for the money Zayn promised him he would pay.Now that he was thinking about it,this man didn't deserve his money for how he treated the poor hybrid,he deserved f*ck all.Without a further word,Zayn did the reasonable thing to do,punch Mark straight in the nose,hard enough to make the smaller stumble onto the ground with blood gushing from his nose.

"You honestly think you deserve my money?"Zayn scoffed,raising an eyebrow as he picked up the light blue suitcase that belonged to Louis and his document folder that was was lying on the ground."I should buy you and sell you off to someone just as pathetic as you to see how you like to be treated like a rag doll."And he was right when he said that he could Buy Mark from his dignity and sell him off twice as much,but he wouldn't.Zayn didn't let fame or money get over his head unlike his (one of three) bestfriend Harry did.Truth be told that if it wasn't for the fact that Liam had full access to his boyfriends debit card account he was sure to hell that Harry would have bought Mars by now and lived there.

With care,Zayn placed the suitcase into the now opened trunk,placing Louis' document folder ontop before closing the trunk close.He wasn't going to waist his breath to say another word to Mark (who was now clutching his nose and shouting swears at Zayn) so he decided to join his new pet and maybe get a conversation out of the his new found friend.

He was wrong

He couldn't get two words out if the kitten without him spluttering or whimper to emerge from his lips,and everytime Zayn went to let him innocently he would scrunch himself into a smaller ball.It was if he was trying to make himself disappear.Needless to say that the car ride was long with only Zayn talking and the occasional hum to escape his lips as a song on the radio would start to play.

"Do you like Music,Louis?"Zayn asked the smaller as he stopped at yet another red light.He turned his attention to Louis for a couple of seconds,only enough for Zayn to spot the busted Lip Louis seemed to have.Slowly Zayn reached out to gently stroke his(Louis')lower limp,only for him to whimper and flinch away in pain."We'll get that checked out tomorrow,"Zayn murmured to himself as he started to drive again after the light had turned green.

I'm sorry it took me awhile to update,but I have!

I'll try and update this atleast once a week,promise.

So I hinted Lirry in this chapter,um I'm not sure if I should do just Lirry or a strange three way between Harry,Liam and Niall.But I think I'll just go with Lirry because feels.

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌️

~Marie

[QOTC-Was Zayn in the right to punch Mark and take Louis unpayed?]

3+ comments