Five

HIIIIII

NEARLY AT 1K YASSS

Photo-They look at eachother with so much love and my heart can't handle that 😍😩

*non edited

ENJOY :)

It had been two days now,and Louis' behaviour had yet to improve.He wouldn't budge from his place under the coffee table and Zayn had to continue leaving bowls of milk and small pieces of food in front of the table to let Louis feed.It was starting to worry the Bradford lad,mainly because he wasn't sure what to feed him and what he's allergic to,if he has allergies that is.He knew that Louis liked whole milk and that was about it as he had yet to read his file.Not to mention he was also concerned as to where the hybrid had been doing his business,meaning he had either being soiling his underwear or been sneaking to the toilet while Zayn was asleep.He was hoping for the second one.

He also was starting to get worried about the cuts and bruises over the poor kittens face and arms,his lip and eyebrow being Zayns most concern as his lip was still busted and it was starting to look infected.The reason why Zayn rung for a doctor to come and check Louis over,from head to toe.Now all he had to do was convince Louis to come out from under the table and maybe talk to Zayn while the doctor examined his wounds.

"Hey LouLou,"Zayn smiled,repositioning himself on his elbows on the hardboard flooding that he was lying on.He was lying on his stomach,his arms lying in front of him which kept him upright and he had a bowl of strawberries and whipped cream in front of him.He thought of switching things up a little and giving the hybrid some strawberries and cream was both healthy and delicious (to Zayn anyway).

From his ball like position,Louis moved his head away from his chest and looked across at Zayns friendly face.He had his ears flatten under his tatted hair,his tail wrapped around legs and his cheeks tear stained from previously crying.His red sweater was becoming dirty and was starting to agitate Louis with its smell of stale milk and it's itchiness.He couldn't sleep properly without his lamb and knowing that he was so so close to him was agonising for the hybrid because he needed the comfort item so badly that it hurt.

He was starting to trust Zayn,he as growing fond of Zayn and how he constantly checks up ok him to make sure he's okay,even if he didn't get a reply.He knew Zayn meant no harm,he didn't look like that guy that would,he just couldn't let himself trust him because he use to trust people so easily before and now look where that lead him.He always felt this tingly feeling whenever Zayn smiled or said his name that made Louis' insides funny and the urge to smile guy he doesn't).It's just something about those eyes and smile that Makes Louis feel,welcomed.How Zayns jaw and chin could be smooth one day and then leathered in hair the next,it made Louis frown that he had yet to scratch or touch Zayns jaw.

"Did I wake you up?"He asked,tilting his head to the side as he waited for Louis' reply which was just a shake of his head,making his fringe fall over his eyes.Zayn couldn't help but chuckle at that because he just looked so adorable with messy hair."That's good.I was wondering do you want to come out from under there?Maybe put on a new pair of clothes?I have this big sweater you could wear,would you like that?"He continued to ask to many questions for the young kitten to understand.He did although catch the last bit about the big sweater and he wanted to wear a big sweater,whether it be his own or Zayns as he wanted to catch his scent.

Zayn on the other hand was just trying to think of different objects or doings that Louis might have an interest in,thinking that wearing a large sweater might go towards his cat side and that maybe he'd come out if he suggested it."Mister Zayns sweater?"Louis questioned,uncurling from his ball and crawling little over towards Zayn.He wanted to make sure that he was being granted this opportunity and wasn't just a small scenario in his head be she sometimes his mind wondered off and filled in the blanks of what he missed with something silly.