27. Sir, I will feed you!

"Hello, Anna." Olivia Taylor smiled and went downstairs.

"Uncle, I've brought some fruits for you." Anna Stark entered and saw Daniel Taylor sitting there quietly.

Daniel Taylor said, "I don't want to eat."

"I had already eaten a lot of."

Daniel Taylor looked up at Anna Stark.

Anna Stark was wearing a simple T-shirt with a short skirt. Her clothes were not expensive, she mostly bought her clothes from Taobao. She was tall and her figure was very appealing that's why no matter what she wore she always looked beautiful.

Daniel Taylor always looked at her as a little girl and didn't think much about any other thing.

But now Olivia had just nagged a lot and he really took her as a woman and looked at her.

But it was good to not take her as a woman, as he took her as his women the place beneath the abdomen tightened.

Anna Stark stood in front of him, with a fruit plate in one hand and a fork in the other and raised the fork to him, "Sir, I'll feed you!"

She stretched out her hand, and the distance between the two people shorten. The scenery in front of Daniel Taylor's eyes was her appealing figure, her long neck, her clear-cut collarbone, and a little down her soft…

"I'll do it myself." With a serious face, he took the fruit from her hand and turned his gaze.

Anna Stark noticed her gaze and thought that he still considered her as a stranger. She smiled and said, "Who always says that, you are my wife? And now you are ignoring me, sir do you consider me as an outsider?"

This girl!

She always stayed nervous in front of Daniel but now his love and care had made her very brave.

Now, she dared to tease him.

Daniel Taylor ate the fruits. Anna Stark sat on the sofa beside him. As she turned on her mobile phone, she saw a new friend request--Pretty Pearl asked to add you as a friend.

Anna Stark was stunned for a moment, and then she thought about it. It was Claire Ashley's new name.

Anna thought, Is she sick? After all this, what she wants?

Anna Stark frowned and recalled Claire Ashley's reaction downstairs, and accepted her friend request. She wanted to know what Claire Ashley wanted to say.

Claire Ashley just wanted to see if Anna Stark still cares about her. She didn't expect that Anna Stark would add her as a friend.

Anna Stark wasn't a clever girl. It was not difficult to inquire about something from her. Claire thought about it and typed a message, "Anna, I'm sorry for everything."

Anna Stark looked at the three sorry words and couldn't help laughing.

Is Claire Ashley sick?

She thought that the problem between them could be solved just by apologizing?

However, Anna Stark was also well aware of Claire's mentality. She guessed that Claire Ashley might come to test her.

Anna Stark asked her, "What’s the problem?"

"There is no problem. I just want to ask, why are you here?" John Peter didn't tell her, she had no other choice, so she asked Anna Stark.

Anna Stark read her message and thought about it. She guessed that John didn't tell Claire Ashley about anything. Otherwise, Claire Ashley wouldn't ask her.

"You should ask John Peter. I think you thought that you and he are people from the same world. I thought you knew everything," Anna Stark said.

Anna used to tell Claire Ashley everything because she considered her as her best friend. But now, she had seen Claire's real face and she wasn’t stupid enough to trust her again.

Claire Ashley said, "Did John Peter bring you here? Why didn't you tell me about it before?"

Claire was worried due to the whole scene and couldn't stop herself from using this interrogative tone.

Anna Stark couldn't help laughing. "Who are you? Why should I tell you? "

"…" Claire Ashley’s mind was empty for a while, and then she typed again, "Anna, aren't we friends? We have been friends for so long. You cannot ignore me because of this little thing, can you?"