115. How dare you!

"I will not go today." These days she just did part-time jobs and could have rest whenever she wanted to.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna. "Are you sure or you are just feeling lazy?"

"…" Anna looked at him, "how about if I say, that I asked for the leave to accompany you?"

Daniel Taylor said, "Then there is no need to do this, I won’t pay you."

"…" Anna was not stupid either. It could be seen that Daniel Taylor deliberately refused to take her with him.

Anna knew that every time he went alone for the checkup, even no one from the Taylor’s could accompany him. Maybe he was afraid that the people around him will become sad after knowing his situation, or it may be his self-esteem. He didn’t want to let the people around him pity on him.

Anna said, "But I want to go."

"No, I’ll go alone."

"If you refuse to take me with you, I will refuse to have a wedding with you!" Anna said.

Daniel Taylor was angry, "how dare you!"

Aunt Lisa came out of the kitchen and smiled when she heard the conversation. From the day, Anna came to Daniel Taylor’s life, he started talking more than before!

In the past, who could have imagined that he could talk to someone in such an amiable way?

Because of Anna’s continuous pestering, Daniel Taylor took her with him when he went to the hospital for checkup.

To be honest, in his life except for John Peter when he was three years old, no one dared to pester him. But now he had no choice but to bring Anna with him. When they reached the hospital, he left Anna in the restroom and went alone for the checkup.

Shawn Hamilton was wearing a white coat and looked at Daniel Taylor. He noticed Daniel Taylor’s good mood and asked, "Recently, your legs hurt a lot when you went to bed, right?"

"Um." Daniel Taylor’s expressions were calm.

"It’s a good sign. It may take some time, but you will get better," Shawn Hamilton said.

From some last months, Daniel Taylor’s legs had become numb and everyone thought that he would never be able to stand up again.

Jack Smith was standing aside and was very happy to hear Shawn Hamilton’s words. But Daniel Taylor himself looked very calm.

Shawn Hamilton’s raised his eyebrows and looked at Daniel Taylor, "What happened, you are not happy to know?"

"I am good." After this injury, he had experienced too much and now he had become a bit numb.

"Aunt and uncle will be very happy to know it." Shawn Hamilton said.

Taylor Family had only one son, Daniel Taylor. His parents really loved him and cared for him and Shawn Hamilton also knew it.

Daniel Taylor said, "Don’t tell them, yet."

He didn’t know when he will get better. He didn’t want to give them any false hope.

And…

He had almost imagined the scene when his legs will get better, there must be a lot of people who will come to him to please and flatter him. And he was very annoyed with this thing. After this injury, he preferred to stay quiet and alone.

"All right." Shawn Hamilton looked at Daniel Taylor and nodded.

Shawn Hamilton knew that Daniel Taylor had a deep mind.

He was a high school classmate with Daniel Taylor. Later in the army, he was a military doctor. He was close to Daniel Taylor, but even so, he didn’t dare to be too presumptuous in front of Daniel Taylor.

Shawn Hamilton knew that the Brown family wanted a piece of land in the North District and was chasing it for nearly two years, they really wanted to acquire that piece of land. But some days ago, that land was directly acquired by Daniel Taylor. No one knew what means he had used.

There was news that Mr. Brown had been so angry that he couldn’t get up from the bed for several days.

But at the present moment, Daniel Taylor sat here as if he was a noble old man. However, the people who were close to him really knew how ruthless his means were.

After the checkup, Shawn Hamilton came out with Daniel Taylor to see off him.

Anna was waiting for them in the lounge, but after all, she was a girl and couldn’t sit so calmly for a long time. After a while, Anna came out to find them.