174. Anna is different!

Anna pushed his wheelchair towards him. These days, Daniel Taylor had some improvements. He was able to move to his wheelchair by the strength of his arms. Anna pushed him to the bedside again and helped him to lay down on the bed.

Daniel Taylor leaned on the pillow and watched Anna pulling the quilt for him. He thought that he was a crippled man. He cannot even walk or stand, he always needed a person to take care of him but Anna still didn’t dislike him, nor she looked down upon him.

It may be due to Isabella’s betrayal and selfishness that even the little actions of Anna’s were great in Daniel Taylor’s eyes.

Anna put on the quilt on him and climbed up to the bed. She sat on the bed, looked at Daniel Taylor, and her expression became complicated.

Daniel Taylor looked at her strange expressions and asked, "What’s the problem?"

"I’m going back to my hostel tomorrow," Anna said sadly.

Anna thought that she had to face again those unreasonable women, Claire Ashley who just liked to stir up discord and Eiza Preston who just listened to Claire Ashley’s nonsense and started a cold war with her.

The cold dormitory, compared with Taylor’s house, was totally different like hell and heaven.

Daniel Taylor said, "Why? You don’t want to go?"

She can come back whenever she wants to, her military training was already over. Daniel Taylor was not so worried, but she looked worried.

"Not really." Anna was not a kind of shy and delicate girl. She looked at Daniel Taylor and said, "Sir, can I have a picture of you?"

It was not very convenient to have a video call with him in the dormitory, but she wanted to see him every day.

Daniel Taylor was slightly shocked. "Picture?"

"You don’t want to give me?" Anna put on her cute and pitiful look which made it even hard to refuse her.

Daniel Taylor said, "Tomorrow."

"In military uniform." Anna wanted to see how Daniel Taylor looked in military uniform.

Daniel Taylor raised his head, looked at her and agreed, "All right."

-

The next morning

Anna and Olivia Taylor sorted out the list of guests to be invited to their wedding ceremony. After all, it was both Anna and Daniel Taylor’s big day. They also wanted to invite Stark family’s relatives on their wedding, because they didn’t want to make Anna upset.

Therefore, Olivia Taylor asked Anna to cooperate with her in making the list. Anna’s mother after knowing Daniel Taylor’s status agreed to this wedding and now there was no big problem.

"You can tell me about the bride price after discussing it with your mother." Olivia Taylor said.

Anna was doing something but when she heard Olivia Taylor talking about the bride price she immediately waved her hand and refused, "No, sister, I don’t want the bride price."

Olivia Taylor noticed that Anna refused so decisively but couldn’t help laughing and said, "Then what you want? You are Taylor’s daughter in law, and we can’t treat you badly. These things are necessary."

"I really don’t need anything." Anna said, "Even if you give it to me, it will be my mother’s. There is really no need to give anything."

Anna had already taken what she needed the most from Daniel Taylor. As for her mother, it was true that her mother had raised her for many years, and it must be very hard. But, Anna has made up her mind, when she will be able to earn, she will take their responsibility.

She didn’t want her mother to have benefit from the Taylor family. Because she knew her mother’s nature. Her mother was definitely not the kind of contented person, if she once tasted a bit of sweetness, later, she will ask for more.

Olivia Taylor looked at Anna and nodded, "Okay."

Olivia noticed Anna’s determined appearance. Olivia Taylor thought that Anna won’t agree, so she thought it wouldn't be good to force her. She decided to discuss this matter with Daniel Taylor directly.

But the fact that Anna was willing to be Daniel Taylor without any money Olivia Taylor’s heart was really touched.

After all, she knew that her brother can’t stand up now and maybe cannot have a child, not many girls were willing to marry him. But just due to materialistic benefit many can agree, and they also had just money to compensate… but Anna was different.