159. Your Sister-in-law!

Anna, "..."

She looked at Daniel Taylor, "Then tell me, how your anger will cool down? What I have to do to let you forget this matter?"

"Come over here and let me punch you, then I’ll let him go." Daniel Taylor said.

Anna heard him and felt upset, Sir wanted to beat her?

How he can be so angry!

She never knew that he can be so jealous.

She moved closer and bowed down her head. She was close to Daniel Taylor. Daniel Taylor looked at her, stretched his hand. However, instead of hitting her, he gently rubbed her head. "Little fool, why you are so cute?"

"..." Anna looked at Daniel Taylor’s smiling face. "You’re angry with me, aren’t you?"

Daniel Taylor doted on her cute wife and said, "Come with me."

Anna listened to Daniel Taylor’s words, pushed Daniel Taylor’s wheelchair, and returned to his study.

This instructor Herbert was a little face blind at ordinary times. During military training, everyone wore the same clothes. That’s why, Anna was in front of him but he didn’t recognize her, he just felt a little familiar.

Anna looked at Mr. Herbert and politely greeted him, "Hello, Instructor Herbert."

Just a moment ago, Anna called Daniel Taylor and even after Daniel Taylor's refusal she insisted him and he went out with her, Instructor Herbert and instructor Aaron were thinking about Anna’s identity.

They didn’t know Anna, but they could see in Daniel Taylor’s eyes that this girl has a different status.

Because they had never seen anyone talking to Daniel Taylor like this!

She asked Daniel Taylor to leave his guests and came out, and Daniel Taylor agreed.

So they can only admire this woman in their hearts.

And when Anna came back, she took the initiative to say hello to him. He politely nodded and greeted her as well, "Hello, Miss."

Anna listened to him and couldn’t help laughing. "You don’t recognize me?"

After hearing this, instructor Herbert looked at her face carefully and recognized her, "Anna?"

"Yes, It’s me."

"Sit down." Daniel Taylor took a look at Anna.

Just after a moment, she again started flirting with others. If he knew it before, he wouldn't let her go so easily!

Anna sat down on the sofa beside Daniel Taylor.

Instructor Herbert took a look at Anna and Daniel Taylor. He couldn’t help asking, "Brother, you and she are..."

"Brother?" Anna was surprised to hear that instructor Herbert called Daniel Taylor Brother.

It means sir didn’t call Mr. Herbert to teach him a lesson?

It seems that the two already know each other.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, who never stayed reserve in front of others and announced his sovereignty, "your sister-in-law."

When he introduced her, his face was calm.

But after hearing this, instructor Herbert almost jumped up with excitement. Although he had heard that Daniel Taylor had a fiancée before, but he didn’t expect that she was such a little girl.

But during military training, he showed no mercy to Anna.

He felt that his death will be inevitable!

"In university, I didn’t know she is my sister-in-law, and I was very strict with her. Sister-in-law don’t blame me for that," Mr. Herbert explained.

Mr. Herbert always stayed very serious in front of everyone. But now he looked like a different person, not strict as always. He even excused her politely.

Anna surprisingly looked at Sir. It was clear that in Instructor Herbert’s heart Sir’s position was very special.