166. How to coax?

"Yes," Jack Smith replied.

He was about to come to push Daniel Taylor’s wheelchair when a figure quickly stood up and blocked his way.

"I will take him." Anna stood behind Daniel Taylor and helped Daniel Taylor pushing the wheelchair.

Jack Smith, "..."

He noticed that Anna wanted to please Daniel Taylor. He immediately left and walked ahead to press the elevator.

Daniel Taylor has no chance to refuse.

Jack Smith also knew the importance of Anna and was afraid of the conflict between the two. If Anna ran away, who would help him to coax Mr. Taylor?

Anna pushed Daniel Taylor into the elevator and asked Daniel Taylor, "Sir, are you really angry? I have nothing to do with Alan Kevin! You have to believe me!"

Daniel Taylor widened his eyes.

Nothing to do with him?

But remember his name so clearly?

Anna spoke all the way and finally, they reached the study, but Daniel Taylor did not reply.

She looked at Jack Smith for help, hoping that Jack Smith could help her.

Jack Smith also knew why Anna was looking at her and said, "Mr. Taylor..."

Daniel Taylor saw his intentions and directly interrupted him, "I need to work."

Jack Smith had nothing to speak. He placed Daniel Taylor’s laptop in front of him. When he does his office work, no one dared to disturb him. Anna and Jack Smith came out of the study, stood at the door and took a look at Daniel Taylor.

Anna was really worried, "Sir seems really angry."

Jack Smith followed and looked at Daniel Taylor, but he couldn’t do anything. "Just coax."

Jack Smith knew that if Anna can’t coax him, he also cannot.

"How to coax?" According to Anna, Daniel Taylor never got angry. Today, she said so much but he didn’t care for a word.

"I don’t know!" Jack Smith said.

If he knew, he would not let Daniel Taylor reach this point. He hoped Anna could cool down his anger.

Daniel Taylor was doing his work, all of which was supposed to be done tomorrow. He was working ahead of time. After a while, he looked up and saw Jack Smith standing by his side, and Anna was not there.

"Where is she?" Daniel Taylor asked.

Jack Smith knew what he was asking. "When Madam saw you angry and you ignored her, she left. I guess she should be sleeping now."

"..." She didn’t care about him and went to sleep?

Daniel Taylor felt more uncomfortable, and his face was terrible.

Jack Smith observed Daniel Taylor’s concern for Anna and timely advised, "Mr. Taylor, Madam goes to university and it is impossible to be not seen by others. It’s normal for someone to like her. Don’t be angry with her."

The point was that Mr. Taylor was angry. Because he cared about Anna, but the one who will suffer from his anger will also be he himself.

It was obvious that Mr. Taylor and Anna’s nature was totally different. When Mr. Taylor ignored her, she ran downstairs to enjoy and up to now, she hasn’t appeared again to coax Mr. Taylor.

She is just young?

Where can a little girl think of so much?

Olivia Taylor’s voice came from the outside, "Daniel."

She had a folder in her hand, which listed the things that Daniel Taylor and Anna had to prepare for their marriage. She came in and asked, "When you and Anna will be free? Do you want to have a wedding photo shoot?"

Daniel Taylor frowned and took a look at his legs.

What kind of wedding photos he will have now?