140. Gossip!

"The bad people don’t write on their faces that they are the bad ones. I also used to consider her as a good friend! I didn’t expect that she was such kind of a person, so you and Vanessa Cameron remember to stay away from her." Claire Ashley advised her roommate.

Eliana Preston nodded, "I got it. Thank you for telling me."

Anna Stark stood at the door and her hands unconsciously clenched into fists.

Yes! Claire Ashley was also her roommate!

In the beginning, Anna Stark and John Peter applied for admission to Jingzhou University. Claire Ashley didn’t pass the university’s entrance exam. But, in order to stay close to John Peter, she asked her father to use his personal contacts for her admission in this university.

Claire Ashley not only became Anna Stark’s classmate but also her roommate.

Last time at Taylor’s house, Anna Stark taught Claire Ashley a good lesson. And Claire had been kicked out of there. Now Claire Ashley has grudges with Anna Stark.

Anna Stark was not surprised to hear such cheap words from her and walked in.

Claire Ashley looked at Anna and turned away her face and pretended to ignore her.

Eliana Preston saw Anna Stark, for whom she just said bad words. She felt a little guilty, but still summoned up the courage to say hello to Anna Stark, "Anna Stark, you are back. What about Vanessa Cameron? She didn’t come back with you?"

Since there joining, Claire Ashley and Eliana Preston were a little close to each other. And Anna Stark and Vanessa Cameron often stayed together.

"She has something to do." Anna Stark said.

Due to recent military training, everyone was tired. Anna Stark went to her bed and lay down to sleep for a while.

Claire Ashley saw that Anna was about to sleep and she deliberately started speaking loudly to disturb her, "I am too bored by this military training! My skin is almost tanned."

Claire Ashley particularly paid attention to her skin. Every day, she almost spent 30 minutes to put expensive makeup on her face to make her skin white and soft.

The military training was really too hard. Every day, they have to spend their complete day under the burning sun rays. Even after applying sunscreen, one couldn’t save her skin. Claire Ashley’s skin was really tanned!

Eliana Preston said, "Mine is even worse. My skin was not good and after this training, on sunny days it has become even darker. Vanessa Cameron’s skin is too good. I really envy Vanessa Cameron! She has good looks and good grades… "

Vanessa Cameron was also their roommates. She looked better than Claire Ashley and also has good grades. She was also the top scorer in the university's entrance examination.

Their skin has been tanned in these two days, but Vanessa’s skin was not affected at all.

Claire Ashley felt a little jealous after seeing Eliana Preston praising Vanessa Cameron.

Claire Ashley took a look at Eliana Preston and said, "It’s not necessarily a good thing to be too beautiful. Beautiful people are most likely to be stared at. I’ll tell you that when I came back last night, I saw Vanessa Cameron going to meet Instructor Herbert alone. I don’t know what to say about it."

Eliana Preston said, "Don’t tell me! Instructor Herbert looked so strict."

"Not necessarily!" Claire Ashley said, "Didn’t you see that Vanessa Cameron didn’t participate in the military training today? We stayed there on a hot sunny day, but she easily skipped it…"

Claire Ashley said this as a hint. She wanted to say that there must be something going on between Vanessa Cameron and Instructor Herbert.

In the past, when Anna Stark and Claire Ashley were friends, Claire Ashley used to pick up the pretty girls of the school and gossiped about them, like now. At that time, Anna Stark played the role of Eliana Preston and believed in her words blindly.

Eliana Preston said, "no way, so she was using her good looks."

Eliana Preston was obviously led away by Claire Ashley. She also felt that Vanessa Cameron and instructor Herbert have something. And Vanessa Cameron skipped the military training by using her beautiful looks.

Anna Stark wanted to sleep, but these two girls were really busy gossiping. She knew she couldn’t sleep, so she took her earphones and put them in her ears.