153. I was busy!

Although it was just for a moment but her picture was imprinted in Daniel Taylor’s mind.

He frowned and moved to the wall, pressed the air conditioner button on, and decreased the room temperature by two degrees.

It was really hot!

Anna changed her clothes and blew her hair carefully. She saw Daniel Taylor sitting there waiting for her. "Sir."

Daniel Taylor took a look at her and didn’t say much, "Let’s go."

He turned his wheelchair and went out.

Anna was embarrassed but after seeing that Daniel Taylor didn’t say anything, she felt relieved.

Or maybe…

Sir is not well, even if she wants to have a reaction, it will still be impossible!

Anna thought this, shook strange thoughts from her head and quickly followed Daniel Taylor and helped him pushing the wheelchair.

Downstairs

Aunt Lisa prepared a lot of delicious dishes, and there was also Anna’s favorite crayfish, which stimulated Anna’s appetite.

"So many dishes?" Anna knew that these people didn’t eat much and felt a little doubtful after seeing the dining table.

Daniel Taylor took a sip of water and put down the glass gently. Even this simple action was also elegant and graceful.

He looked at Anna and asked. "Isn’t that what you want?"

Anna unsatisfactorily glared at him, "I’m not a hungry pig."

Aunt Lisa smiled, "I have cooked your favorite dishes. Hurry up, start eating. Mr. Taylor told me yesterday to prepare your favorite dishes."

"…" Daniel Taylor had a straight face. She wasn’t supposed to tell to Anna.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor and said happily, "Thank you, Sir."

Obviously, Daniel Taylor was very good with her, but he always tried to pretend indifferently…

hahaha… Sir was a walnut (hard on the outside, soft on the inside).

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna’s happy face. He didn’t say anything to her. He took the chopsticks and served her food. "Today, eat a little more."

"If you keep on giving me so much food, I will get fat. You are not afraid of that?"

Although she knew that she has lost weight after staying hungry, she wanted to ask.

Daniel Taylor said, "You will look good."

"Although I know Sir is lying but I am still very happy." Anna picked up a drumstick and ate it, as she started eating she felt even hungry.

Daniel Taylor sat quietly and watched her eating. He always felt that after seeing her eating so excitedly he also felt hungry.

Jack Smith also sat by and looked at Daniel Taylor. Every time when Mr. Taylor and Anna were together, even if Mr. Taylor didn’t speak, he could feel his happy mood.

Aunt Lisa said, "Daniel, your parents called you to come back on Sunday, they said that they hadn't seen you and Anna for long and missing you very much."

Anna was puzzled, she asked, "I was in military training, but why sir did not go there?"

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna’s curious eyes and said, "I was busy."

"I have heard that sir stays busy with his work every day and don’t even take a good rest, is that true?" Anna, who always stayed cute and lively, suddenly became a serious person.

Daniel Taylor looked at Jack Smith, who was just about to eat, he also felt Daniel Taylor’s eyes on him. Then he heard Mr. Taylor asking, "Did you told her?"

"Sorry… I’m sorry." Jack Smith knew that now he cannot step back.

Every time after being stared by Daniel Taylor, he felt guilty. Especially in the absence of Anna, he was often got strict lessons from Daniel Taylor.

Anna looked at the serious expressions of Daniel Taylor, "Sir, you always rebuke me when I don’t blow my hair. How can you be so disobedient? Indeed, work is important but not more important than health. Your health should be your main priority."

Jack Smith looked at Anna. She was really a little girl, but today she talked seriously, like a strict teacher.