74. I'm still very young!

Daniel Taylor rubbed her head and said, "Next time if sister asks you to do this kind of thing, don't listen to her. She's just a liar, and she doesn't know anything."

"A liar?" Anna couldn't believe it. She had listened to Olivia, and she didn't sound like a liar.

Daniel Taylor seriously spoke again, "of course. I will not drink this medicine. Next time if you bring it to me, you will have to drink it in front of me."

Anna calmly listened to Daniel and hurriedly shook her head, "No, it smelled so bad and tasted too bitter, I won't want to drink it."

Although she was a foodie, but she really disliked traditional Chinese medicine.

Daniel Taylor looked at her frightened appearance, she really looked like a little child. He smiled and complained, "You don't like it for your own self but you have the heart to persuade me to drink it. I never did wrong to you!"

"…" Anna felt that he was right, and she did wrong to him. She said, "Okay, I won't bring it next time."

Daniel Taylor nodded contentedly and gave the bowl back in her hand. "Take the bowl down and give it back to her."

Olivia Taylor was downstairs and was waiting for a piece of good news. When she saw Anna coming down, she hurriedly moved forward and asked, "How it goes? Did he drink it?"

"No." Anna shook her head. "Sir said this medicine is useless. And asked me to not bring it again for him."

"How can he know that the medicine is useless without taking it? You didn't persuade him?" Olivia Taylor frowned. She thought Anna would persuade him.

Anna said, "I tried to convince him, but Sir didn't listen."

Actually he not only didn't listen but also gave her a good lesson. She didn't want to offend Olivia Taylor, but she also couldn't offend Sir.

"This man is really difficult to handle," Olivia said.

Anna couldn't help speaking, "the medicine is too bitter. I also can't bear to smell it. I think we shouldn't give it to Sir."

"I'm doing this for his good, you know it, don't you?" Olivia Taylor felt that her painstaking efforts were in vain. "If he doesn't get better, you two cannot have children. I don't know it matters to you or not but my parents are really worried about him."

And the topic started again.

"I'm still young, I think we have time." Anna said. She hasn't been to university yet. She didn't want to have a baby now.

Olivia Taylor looked at Anna seriously and smiled, "Okay, you go to your room and have a rest. I'll think about some other way."

"Some other way?" Anna felt that it was not over yet. What's more, she felt that any other way that Olivia will think must be related to her.

Olivia Taylor looked at the time. "I'll tell you later. I'm going back today. My baby has gone to drop Claire Ashley, but he hasn't come back yet. I don't know where he is. First I have to find him."

Anna listened to Olivia but didn't say anything. She just didn't expect that John Peter would be too nice to Claire Ashley. Even if he knew that Claire was slandering her, he would still continue to be good with Claire?

Anna went back upstairs. Jack Smith was talking with Daniel Taylor.

Anna's cell phone rang! She didn't want to disturb them, so she walked away to answer the phone.

"Sister, are you free tomorrow? Let's have a meal together!" There was Aiden Stark on the other side.

Although their parents always stayed biased towards her, Aiden Stark was very good to her.

Anna's attitude was also good towards her brother, "Are you in Jingzhou?"

"Yes, our team is here for a competition." He replied.

"How is the competition?"

"Don't ask, we knocked out in the second round." Aiden Stark said, "You will not invite your dear brother to have a meal together? We haven't seen each other for a long time."