32. He can love Anna Stark but not her?

Olivia wanted to blame Claire Ashley for not being sensible. She started it by herself and cried after two sentences for sympathy, like what?

Olivia Taylor said and left.

Claire Ashley looked at her and clenched her fists. She wanted to create trouble for Anna Stark, but she didn't expect that she would create trouble for herself.

When John came to drop her, she kept sitting in the car and asked, "Would you like to come in and sit for a while?"

"No." John Peter was very serious. He was in a bad mood these days.

Before being forced by Daniel Taylor to apologize to Anna Stark, he was so bored that he got close to Claire. Claire requested him that she wanted to meet her family and he didn't refuse either.

However, today's behavior made him feel worse.

Claire Ashley looked at his apathy and said, "John, are you angry? I didn't mean to upset your uncle."

"It has nothing to do with you."

"How did Anna Stark become your aunt? Her house is in the countryside, and her parents are ordinary workers. How could she marry your uncle? I can't understand." Claire Ashley was constantly thinking about it, but she hadn't uttered these words till now.

John Peter looked at Claire Ashley, "I don't know."

"In fact, I haven't had a chance to talk to you about something, but today when I saw Anna Stark at your house, I thought I should tell you," Claire said cautiously.

"What is it?"

"Anna Stark's family is very poor. She came to my family to borrow money from my mother. Maybe she is with your uncle for money. You should make your uncle careful, don't let her cheat your family."

"…" John Peter looked at Claire Ashley. "Is that true?"

Anna Stark didn't look like a cheat.

"Of course." Claire said, "Why do I tell a lie to you? You were so kind to her, but she didn't stay loyal to you. How can she like your uncle? He is older than her and crippled. If not for money, what is it for?"

John looked at Claire and said, "I have to go back."

Claire Ashley looked at his serious appearance and guessed that he believed her words.

"Okay, you go. I'll call you later."

Claire Ashley took off the seat belt and looked at John Peter's handsome face. He was really good looking. She wanted to kiss him.

As soon as she got close, she was stopped by John.

He looked at her. His eyes were cold.

Claire was embarrassed, but she managed to smile, "then I'll go first."

She opened the door and got out of the car, stood at the door, watching John Peter drive away.

The sun was bright, but her heart was cold!

She was not less beautiful than Anna Stark.

He can love Anna Stark but not her?

Even though she was with him but he still didn't regard her as his girlfriend by his heart.

Claire thought for a long time and ended up hating Anna even more!

In the afternoon, Daniel Taylor went out with Jack Smith.

Anna Stark was studying in the living room alone.

John Peter came in from outside and stood in front of her. He took a credit card and threw it in front of her.

Anna raised her head, looked at his serious face, looked at the bank card but didn't understand what he meant and asked, "You are blocking the light."

"Don't you want money? I am giving it to you, take it and leave my uncle."

Anna Stark bowed down her head, turned a page of the book and her response was very indifferent, "I don't understand what you're talking about."