167. I didn't expect Anna to cook and please you!

"We will do it later!" He wanted to wait until he gets better.

"But… wedding photoshoot must be done before the wedding, otherwise how they will decorate the wedding hall?" Olivia didn’t know about Daniel Taylor’s physical condition. She had no idea that there were chances for him to get better.

She wanted them to have this photoshoot before their wedding.

"Cancel it." Olivia decided to put photos of the bride and groom at the wedding site. But, Daniel didn’t agree.

Olivia Taylor sighed regretfully, "Well, I’ve already arranged it."

Olivia said and looked at Daniel Taylor. His expression didn’t change. She felt his reluctant mode.

Daniel Taylor sat there silently.

Olivia Taylor sat down and noticed him sulking, "What’s the matter with you? Are you in a bad mood?"

"No."

Olivia Taylor’s eyes did not leave Daniel Taylor. She found that his face looked even worse when she asked him.

She looked at Jack Smith. "You pissed him off?"

Jack Smith was innocent, "How can I, its Anna."

"Anna?" Olivia Taylor looked at Daniel Taylor in bewilderment. "You are angry with Anna? How can you be so cruel and mean? From where you get the heart to be angry with that little girl."

"..." Daniel Taylor looked at Olivia Taylor.

She is his sister?

Although he knew that his wife is really lovely and likable, his sister’s statement was too biased.

Olivia Taylor sighed and said, "I just saw Anna in the kitchen, she said she wanted to make your favorite dish. That poor little girl got a weekend after so many days, instead of getting rest she is spending her energy on you. And you’re angry with her!"

Daniel Taylor looked at Olivia Taylor with some surprise, "She is in the kitchen?"

"Yes!" Olivia Taylor looked at Daniel Taylor and said, "You don’t know it? She has been busy for a long time. I saw her and thought that she can’t do it alone. I offered her my help, but she didn’t let me do anything."

Olivia Taylor’s words made Daniel Taylor uncomfortable, and his anger disappeared instantly.

He had an impulse to run to Anna.

As soon as Olivia Taylor finished speaking, Anna knocked on the door. She stood at the door and saw that Olivia Taylor was also there. She cautiously asked, "May I come in?"

She just came out of the kitchen and was wearing an apron. Her hair was tied together and there was a small chef's toque hat on her head. She looked very lovely.

"Is the food ready?" Olivia asked.

Anna nodded, "Yes, I came to call you for dinner."

She looked at Daniel Taylor. She knew that he was angry, so she wanted to do something to please him, but she didn’t know that he will appreciate this or not.

"Let’s go and eat delicious food cooked by Anna." Olivia Taylor deliberately grabbed Anna’s arm and led her out.

Daniel Taylor watched Anna going out with Olivia Taylor and frowned. He knew that Olivia Taylor deliberately did this.

Daniel Taylor was sitting in a wheelchair, looked at the direction they were leaving, and remembered what Olivia Taylor said, "Anna has been cooking his favorite dishes in the kitchen."

He looked at Jack Smith. "Didn’t you say that she was sleeping?"

Jack Smith "….."

I didn’t saw her, so I thought she went to bed.

I didn’t expect Anna to cook and please you.

Anna followed Olivia Taylor to the corridor, stopped and said, "Elder sister, you go first, I’ll go and call Sir."

"He had heard it. He will come down," Olivia said.

"I have something else to tell him." Although Olivia Taylor said Anna was not at ease.