71. Tell me the truth!

Even by thinking about this thing she felt embarrassed.

Olivia Taylor heard Anna's answer and sighed helplessly, "I think he is still not well. I will prepare a medicine for him."

Olivia knew that if Daniel's situation didn't improve and he didn't get convinced to go to a doctor, their parents will get more worried about him. They want him to have children and a proper happy married life.

From the time he had this accident, Olivia Taylor, being his elder sister always stayed worried for his health.

Anna quietly looked at Olivia Taylor. She didn't know what to say.

Olivia Taylor thought about something and immediately looked back at Anna, "Anna, do you know everything about your Sir?"

Olivia just heard the recording and the words said by Claire Ashley, she had an idea that Anna got to know everything. But she thought it would be better to discuss this matter face to face with Anna.

"Um." Anna knew what she was asking.

"Daniel encountered an accident when he was in the army, and it may be a little difficult for him to have a child." Olivia Taylor said.

"I know."

Olivia Taylor looked at Anna and spoke again, "You don't dislike or hate him because of this?"

"…" Anna was speechless after hearing Olivia's question, "Why should I? Sir is so kind to me. He has this problem, but he didn't want to be like this. It was not his fault."

Olivia Taylor heard Anna's answer, and her words made her breathed a sigh of relief. She was afraid that after knowing Daniel's reality Anna will become the second Isabella Brown.

"By the way, I need your help," Olivia said.

"My help?" Anna didn't understand how she can help her. They were at Taylor's house. Olivia has much more authority than her, she didn't know what she can do for her?

"Daniel didn't listen to us, but I observed that he always listened to you. We have a Chinese medicine for Daniel. I will prepare it, but you have to help me to convince him for taking this medicine."

"…" Anna didn't speak, but there were a lot of thoughts in her mind.

Persuade Sir to drink medicine?

What kind of medicine?

The task seemed a bit difficult.

Olivia Taylor said, "It will be good for you too. If he got better, your relationship will also get better, isn't it?"

"…" Anna Stark.

Her good?

Anna felt as if she got on the wrong car accidentally.

This highly intimate topic made Anna felt embarrassed. She finished talking with Olivia Taylor and went back to Daniel Taylor. Her face was red and her heart was not as heavy as before.

She sat down beside Daniel Taylor.

Daniel Taylor looked at her, "Why Olivia called you? What did she say to you?"

"No, nothing." Anna had no courage to discuss that topic again with Daniel Taylor.

"Did she talk some nonsense with you, tell me?" Daniel Taylor asked and looked for Anna's response.

"…" Anna always thought that Daniel's sixth sense was better than the girl's sixth sense.

At that moment, there were only Daniel Taylor and Anna in the living room. Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, she looked very quiet and nervous, "come here."

Anna looked up at him and noticed that his expression was very serious. Although she was a little angry with him but she went closer to him.

Daniel grabbed her hand and put her into his arms. He whispered in her ear, "Are you angry with me?"

"No." Anna denied but she was angry, her heart really felt bad when Daniel believed Claire Ashley's words.

Daniel Taylor's black eyes were stuck at her small face, "tell me the truth."

"…" Anna quietly looked at Daniel Taylor's face. He really looked very handsome.

She nodded her head and spoke in a low voice, "Why you believed Claire's words, why you didn't believe me?"