30. Thank you for that piece of advice!

Claire Ashley thought, Anna Stark couldn't manage to go to school and she will go back to Haicheng and never appear in front of her and John Peter again, but now!

Claire was surprised to know that Anna Stark had become the most important member of Taylor’s family. Now, even if she managed to marry John Peter, she always would have to call her Aunt and will have to respect her as an elder.

This thought made Claire very uncomfortable!

After a moment, Anna Stark went to the bathroom. When she came back, she was blocked at the door by Claire Ashley.

Claire Ashley looked at her with questioning eyes. Anna Stark knew that Claire Ashley was unhappy. After all, she came here for the first time, but she didn't get attention. She must be upset.

Anna Stark didn't talk to Claire Ashley. She just wanted to go back, but Claire held her hand and stopped her.

She looked at Claire Ashley and asked, "You know where you are. You shouldn't dare to fight with me here, should you?"

Claire Ashley was a very personality conscious person, she didn't like to feel embarrassed, so at this point, Anna Stark was not afraid of her.

Claire Ashley left Anna's hand and asked in a kind tone, "How you came in contact with John's Uncle? Why didn't you tell me?"

Anna Stark said, "Didn't you advise me to listen to my mother and find someone to marry?? He happened to be the one my mother asked me to marry. I really wanted to thank you for that piece of advice."

Anna married Daniel for her university's tuition fee but after observing Claire's face and expressions of helplessness on her face she thought it was an unexpected joy that this marriage has brought to her.

Claire Ashley's eyes widened, "Impossible! How could your mother know Taylor's?"

Everyone knew about Anna Stark's family's financial condition and Claire Ashley knew more than anyone. It was absolutely impossible to believe that they had some contact with Taylor's family.

Even Daniel Taylor was in a wheelchair now, but Claire Ashley didn't think that Anna Stark was a good match for Daniel Taylor.

Anna Stark smiled, "I have told you, if you want to believe it, believe it. Otherwise, do what you like."

She didn't want to talk more non-sense with Claire, so she left. She went to the dining room. They were still eating. She sat beside Daniel.

Daniel Taylor served her a new food dish. "Try this, you will like this, I kept it for you."

Everyone was chatting, and no one paid attention to the sweet action of Daniel Taylor. At first, she was surprised to see that Daniel Taylor doted on her. But now, she has developed a habit of getting his love and care.

John Peter was eating and noticed the scene in front of his eyes, but for him, it was a heartbreaking scene.

After a moment Claire Ashley also came back. She gracefully smiled and sat down beside John Peter.

She looked at Daniel Taylor and Anna Stark. Anna was sitting beside Daniel, and they were looking so good with each other. Claire Ashley pretended to smile, "I really adore Uncle Daniel and Anna's relation. They too behave so well with each other."

Anna Stark looked at her, she didn’t know whenever Claire Ashley talked she always felt a bad feeling in her heart. She always felt that Claire Ashley will ruin her happiness.

She kept looking at Claire Ashley, but she didn't know what Claire Ashley wanted to do.

Daniel Taylor was observing Anna Stark. He also felt that whenever Claire Ashley opened her mouth to say anything, Anna Stark always got worried.

It seemed that Claire Ashley and Anna Stark were not friends, but enemies! He inexplicably thought of the other day when Anna Stark was sad and asked him if he had been betrayed.

Olivia Taylor said, "Yes. We haven't thought that our Daniel will get such a lovely wife."

Claire Ashley said with a smile, "Yes, Anna has always been excellent, no matter what she does. When we were in school, her grades were very good. I often ask her to help me in my homework."