145. She's beautiful!!

John Peter liked Anna Stark because he knew her for a long time. After spending a long period of time, he started liking her and now he knew that Anna stark is really very beautiful. But he did not expect that Alan Kevin who just saw Anna Stark will say such words for her.

John Peter felt a very strange feeling, as one felt when someone tried to steal his precious thing. John Peter looked at Alan Kevin and intentionally denied, "I don’t think so."

"She is beautiful!" Alan Kevin was determined, "but I think you couldn’t see her beauty. Maybe she is not your type. I think you like Vanessa Cameron’s type of girls!"

Alan Kevin was not the same. He thought Vanessa Cameron was just an average girl and Anna Stark was much more beautiful.

Anna was standing there like a pool of calm lake water that can warm the heart and delight the eye. But her eyes, were like the morning sun, bright and dazzling!

John Peter, "…"

It was very rare to find a person who could see the original beauty in this crowd but John Peter has encountered such a person. He really didn’t know what to say to this freak whose taste was different from that of normal people.

He glanced at Anna Stark. Before Alan Kevin’s confession, he thought that only he knew that Anna is really beautiful. Unexpectedly, someone else also said it. He felt a knife being stabbed in his heart and really disliked Alan’s words.

"Hello, can you share your webchat with me?" During the break time, Anna Stark and Vanessa Cameron were going to eat something. Suddenly, Alan Kevin ran to them and stopped Anna Stark.

After Vanessa Cameron’s popularity on the internet, many boys came to her and ask for Vanessa Cameron’s WeChat.

But, Anna Stark has been stopped for the first time. She looked at Alan Kevin. He looked good. Although he was not particularly handsome but quite presentable.

Anna Stark said, "I think you find the wrong person."

Anna thought he came to find Vanessa Cameron.

Alan Kevin said, "No, I am not mistaken. I’m looking for you. Can we add WeChat?"

Anna Stark looked at him and replied, "I don’t have WeChat."

Anna was very clear about her identity. She was already married. Even if Sir was not here, but she knew she shouldn’t give her WeChat to a stranger.

Alan Kevin was a little naughty. Even after being refused by Anna Stark, he didn’t give up. He looked at Vanessa Cameron beside Anna Stark and asked, "Now it’s time to eat. Shall we go together to eat?"

"No…" Anna Stark just wanted to refuse, but Vanessa Cameron suddenly grabbed her arm and accepted Alan Kevin’s invitation, "Okay!"

Anna Stark looked at Vanessa Cameron surprisingly. Vanessa Cameron was not such a desperate person at ordinary times. Mostly, when boys came to chat with her, she always politely refused.

Then… Why did she accept Alan Kevin’s invitation?

Vanessa Cameron likes this type of boy?

It can’t be true!

In the canteen, Anna Stark and Vanessa Cameron took their food and were about to find a table to sit. At the same time, they saw that Alan Kevin coming to them and there was John Peter with him.

Anna looked at them, unexpectedly Alan Kevin was John Peter’s friend!

Alan Kevin sat down in front of Anna Stark, while John Peter sat opposite to Vanessa Cameron. Four people were sitting on a small table.

Vanessa Cameron sat in front of John Peter and looked at him. She asked softly, "John Peter, from which school did you graduate?"

"…" John Peter looked at Vanessa Cameron indifferently. He had seen the eyes of too many women who liked him and when they tried to be courteous to him. So, at a glance, he got to know that Vanessa Cameron was interested in him.

He was cold. Although Vanessa Cameron was very popular and everyone likes her but he was not used to talking to unfamiliar girls. If Anna Stark had not been here today, he would not have come here.

On the other side, Alan Kevin was looking at Anna Stark, and he hasn’t missed the opportunity to approach her. "From your accent I guess that you live in Jingzhou, right?"

"…" Anna Stark picked up her eyebrow and said meaningfully, "Why? Is my Mandarin so bad?"